Here they go folks. Rocket's usecforce.com
addon's. Armaholic exclusive:
USEC B1B Bomber
* Requires a Pilot and a Weapons Officer
* Self explanatory really, it's variants of a B1B bomber
* Currently Alpha
* Hard to use without instructions
* No pilot cockpit dials in this version
* NOT AI FRIENDLY
* Has an LHA thats a "spawnable base"
* Couple of destroyers
* Oh and it has an HH60 too. Can be used to pickup cargo crates and such
* This is like a mix of a bunch of stuff
* Might not work well without the core USEC mod
* Oh it has a cool AAV. If you know what that is, you'll probably be pretty excited.
* And some cammo units, which are pretty choice
* Gas masks and stuff too, and gas grenades
* I can't remember what else. But quite a bit.
* Old, and a real mess
* But has some cool stuff in it
* Maybe the snow units are in this one? They're pretty cool
Oh some of the units don't appear in the menu for ACE, you have to mention them directly. Some of the things REQUIRE ACE. It's all setup entirely for USEC, so if you don't have it all setup right - it doesn't work so well.
That's all the USEC mods! When ArmA2 came out, I promised myself I'd make all the USEC mods public to non-USEC people. I'll still be modding for ArmA for a few months until I see how ArmA2 pans out... then I'll commence my modding for that.
If you like these mods (or want to host them) then:
- Identify me, Dean "Rocket" Hall, as the author.
- Provide a link to http://www.usecforce.com/
- Support Armaholic
- Visit the USEC site (www.usecforce.com)
- Come checkout the USEC game server some time, and chat to the guys and gals there
- Be nice, find something you love to do, and do that forever!
Hi to Big and Foxhound and all the Armaholic chaps, great work, see you in ArmA2 development.
P.S. I can't field any questions relating to how to use these mods. If you have questions, try asking some USEC members. They know how to use the mods and they can be a REAL pain in the backside to get working. Unfortunately, I'm busy being a producer and other stuff - all the free time I have goes to USEC.
P.P.S. If you're REALLY stuck. You can try PM'ing me. I do eventually get around to replying.