and welcome to Armaholic
Ok, for starters ... this is ACE2 related! so its in the wrong place, ACE2 has there own thread
for stuff like this here!
anyway to answer your question, have you read the readme? or check out
download page and you can see under "Installation" there is a link for you how to install it
This is copy/pasted from the link:
1. Make sure TS3 and ArmA2 are not running
2. Copy the contents of the ArmA2 directory into the root of your ArmA2 directory.
The ArmA2 root directory should now contain @ACRE, @JayArmA2Lib, and dsound.dll
3. Copy the appropriate 32-bit or 64-bit ACRE DLL file into your Teamspeak 3 Client\plugins directory
4. Within TeamSpeak 3, click Settings -> Plugins, and make sure ACRE is checked.
5. Restart TeamSpeak 3
6. Change your ArmA2 shortcut so the mod line contains at least: @cba;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE
Hope that can help you.