The World Can Change
Please respect this addon is not a polished 100 % addon and is simply a fun proof of concept that i am sharing so others may have fun DO NOT download if you cant accept that
This addon is the acumalation of work by Spooner and Deanos Beano in Armed Assault 1 and subsequently DeanosBeano in Arma2
By downlaoding this Addon you accept that if this addon blows up your pc or affects it in any way that may cause it harm , the authors of this addon accept no responsibnility.
all rights are reserved to all people invovled in the making of this addon and under no circumsatnces shoud this addon be used for anything other than within the game Armed assault 2
strictly no commercial or military use allowed.
ok have fun and heres how :) :
1 extract the dbo_terra.7z to your desktop.
2 extract the Mission.dyna.7z to your arma2 missions folder
3 extract the @DBO/addons.7z to your chosen destination in arma2 , please do not extract to arma2\ addons root folder.(addons containd bulldozer by mondkalb ,it is origianl so if you have alredy delete it)
4.extract the usercnfig.7z to your arma2/userconfig folder (simple key bind to dig terrain feel free to alter )
once ingame there are a couple of things :
1. you will not need your terrain setting above LOW because you will not be using BIS terrain.
2. Your view distance does not need to be above 500 meters
1. once in game wait 5 seconds until the terrain is drawn and you are placed on the land
2. press Page up to make terrain rise
3. press page down for terrain to lower
4. when driving the Bulldozer (great job mondkalb btw) when the blade is lowered the terrain will be manipulated ,when raised it will drive as normal.
5. when ffiring a hole/ crater will appear in the terrain , this is based on the Hit factor of the ammo.
Please respect that i havent spent much time on this since the old days of Arma1 , i am very BUSY with Project reality and like to take a break on this fun little thing and thought i would share with you all.
Please post all feedback and questions in the Armaholic addon thread
thanks for trying and have fun
Big Thanks to Spooner (sorry about leaving uness code in i dont have time to eliminate ).
and Mondkalb for his great Bulldozer
PS. i can be contacted at armaholic by PM if you think you have the time and know how to take this further i dont have time :(.