Yeah thanks for the webside Myke
Im working on home pitbuilding F-16 cockpit , wel try too :D
Here is the webside , where you can learn everything about the f-16 cockpit. http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php
Some parts on the footmunch f-16 model need UVmat again,like the airbrakes,wingtips,fins and tail.
But then i need the last unbinarized version.
So that we can make better customs skins.
I will make new upgrade template's psd files for the f-16.
was sleeping on the computer :)
This post was edited by eddyd (2010-01-03 17:30, ago)
lol, could you rewrite your post when you're sober? Looks a little bit messy, mate. J/K u buddy.
Here's a little screenie which shows what actually works in the cockpit. Not all included yet but you'll get an idea.
- [IMPROVED] Cockpit texture has been completely reworked
- [ADDED] working instruments: speedmeter, altimeter, rpm, compass, gear indicator, AOA indicator, climb/diverate indicator, roll indicator
- [IMPROVED] HUD completely redone
- [ADDED] MFD's show bootup sequence when turning engine on
- [ADDED] Right MFD shows fully functional compass
- [ADDED] Left MFD shows "Fakescreen" depending on config weapon loadout (static and class-realted, does not change when weapons are fired or added by script)
- [FEATURE] all MFD screens (including bootscreens) can easily be retextured by retexture addons maker for personalization purpose
- [FEATURE] MFD's can be retextured with setObjectTexture in missions (showing mission-relevant infos, as example)
- [FIXED] Pilots seating position now way more accurate
- [FIXED] Pilot no longer has right hand in the middle but on right side where flightstick is supposed to be
- [IMPROVED] some .rvmat files weren't set to use the new shaders, now they are
- [IMMERSION] Removed UI-HUD of top of the screen (you know, the radar and compass, health and fuel and also weapon/ammo UI)
- [FIXED] Couldn't eject with ACE2 running
- [ADDED] ACE2 Ejection seat system fully integrated
- [TWEAK] Built-in countermeasure system can be disabled
- [ADDED] Full support for MMA countermeasure system
- [ADDED] Full support of RKSL countermeasure system
- [ADDED] Missionmaker can manually set which countermeasure system should be used if all are installed
- [ADDED] Autodetection of MMA and/or RKSL countermeasure system and autoconfigure of it
Would be nice to have improved skin textures as i'm focussing on the interior, primarly to get it working. Will contact you once i'm done with most and only finetune has to be done.
This post was edited by Myke (2010-01-04 21:55, ago)
sadly editing (or creating) a doubleseated F-16 would need much more modelling knowledge that i have or could learn in a reasonable time.
About AGM-88 (HARM), when i release the F-16, watch closely Mandobles Mando Missile ArmA2. I've working close with him to add some goodies which are exclusively used (needed) by MMA, being HARM capabilities part of it.
Be assured that i put all my knowledge in this update although at several points i'm still missing a lot of knowledge. But i'm learning (still with 40). :D
Don't be affraid, right now i'm focussed on the F-16 and would like to finish this one first. After that, an update of the GLT Missilebox is planned which will include a AGM-88. Be aware that the F-16 and the weapons are 2 different addons.
If you guys need an AGM-88 modeled for you, I could make one in a day or so. Just let me know how many polys to use, and let me know if there is a specific version you want modeled. (unless they all look the same)
This is a model made by PerspectX. He makes models and sells them on sites like 3D02.com and the the3DStudio.com for like $40 US. Anyway, this model is 1200 polys, but I could make it look very similar at around 500-750 polys. Just PM me to let me know.
( I should have beign a guy the way i talk about jets and guns )...
The F-16 is my boy, the best weapons platform since ages! This attempt to get a solid one in ARMA II worked out perfectly. Remember, it's not Lock-On or Falcon, so don't try to compare them. But this works and i love it...
Thanks a lot,
From a girl with an apparently weird DNA strain in her body!
I had to catch up my modelling knowledge first since i wasn't pretty happy with the cockpit model. So i've focussed on the Missilebox (which has received a major update a few days ago) to raise knowledge and prepare for the works on the F-16. I've restarted modeeling the instruments and thats what i have so far:
Be assured i'm working hard on it and even when i'm not directly working on the F-16, i will learn new stuff for it.
But i have to be realistic. Although it will be a major improvement compared to the actual version, it hardly can be compared with other recently released birds, first named RKSL's Eurofighter. But be assured, i do the best i can. :D
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2013 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Free, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks of Bohemia Interactive.