Phoenix_ZAsubmitted an updated version of his ZAM - ShowNames addon which he released on the BI forums.
Quote : Shows the names of nearby players when you hold down the key.
Factors such as time of day, fog, zoom, group membership, ranks, line of sight, optical zoom (factoring in simulated atmospheric distortion), thermals and voice are taken into account in order to make recognition as realistic as possible.
This has been separated out of the ZAM mods collection and is where you should get zam_showNames.
Fixed compatibility with A3 1.66 by removing empty var in for loop.
Sakuraba posted a new update of his French Special Force Ground project on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : Sorry for my absence but this long time was very help full for me and the french mod. During this periode I learned a lot. And now the result is an operational HALO unit with a real rebrather mask and all his stuff.
This is not finish yet, but it looks good already.
The ALiVE Team released an updated version of the ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment on the BI forums.
The Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment (ALiVE) is an easy to use modular mission framework that provides everything players and mission makers need to quickly set up and run realistic military operations in almost any scenario.
Quote : Again another hotfix release. These releases are like London buses, you can wait around for ages for one to turn up and then 4 come at once... Anyway, once again thank you to the continued great feedback from the community. This release sees Whigital pop his Github cherry pushing several widespread code optimisations. We also fixed some regressions, ACE kills now get logged on War Room and we also fixed an issue with persistence missions getting stuck on the loading screen.
Support for 1.66.139494 - Public Stable
Code Optimisations by Whigital
Fix issue where kills were not registered when using ACE medical with ALiVE War Room.
Fixed issue where persistent missions were stuck on loading screen
Update ALiVEClient.dll to fix crashing issues while indexing
LykosMactire released an updated version for his OPCAN - OPTRE Reskin Pack on the BI forums.
Quote : -Operation: Canon is a reskin pack of the OPERATION TREBUCHET mod. With reskined uniforms based around the Halo Series up to halo 3 and vehicle reskins
All uniforms in the alpha version are only accessible through Arsenal.
Robalo released an updated version of his ASR AI 3 addon on the BI forums.
Quote Robalo : This is my AI enhancement mod for Arma3.
It was primarily developed with dedicated server / coop gameplay in mind, although it works just as well for single player use.
I have played both campaign episodes with zero issues having this mod enabled (in fact, I probably would not have played them at all otherwise).
All the scripted features are running server side only. If a player joins a server with the mod active, his userconfig has no effect, the server scripted settings are applied, even for AI spawned/running on the player's machine.
- (new) updated green recon units
- (new) remove reporting of "unknown contact"
- (new) full auto bursts can be interrupted
- (new) custom camouflage coefficients added for uniform, vest and backpacks
- (mod) per unit camouflage values set to a unique base value on which the dynamic camo coef will be applied
- (mod) ammo config tweaked so shots are heard at longer distances
- (mod) reworked handheld automatic weapons shooting - slightly shorter bursts but increased intensity
- (mod) increase AI rate of fire for single shots
- (mod) reduce chance of switching to handguns
- (new) camouflage depends on actual items soldiers are wearing
- (new) can set team to hold fire until I (or another when forced to) shoot with configurable keybind
- (new) units inside vehicles can report contacts to near groups too
- (new) vehicle gunners may keep manning their weapons even after their vehicle was immobilized
- (rem) removed scripted shot detection for performance reasons in favor of config level detection
- (rem) removed loners joining other groups
- (rem) removed limping units dismissed from their group
- (mod) spend less time stationary while shooting
- (mod) removed AI teammate speed limiting
- (mod) vehicles with ammo cookoff not good for cover
- (mod) added a few more falling animations
- (mod) suppression effect for AI when taking hits so they no longer shoot back so accurately
- (mod) units caught in the open may throw smoke in panic
- (mod) improve units following/regrouping on leader after moving to cover
- (mod) prevent units from same side occupying same house position at a time
- (mod) re-equip nvg earlier (no longer wait till completely dark)
- (mod) medic check uses getUnitTrait
- (mod) a great deal of code optimisation
- (new) debug dynamic camouflage into RPT
- (mod) default radioing range extended to 700m
- (mod) allow up to 10 minute delays on radio reporting
- (mod) tweaked default skills in userconfig; meant for regular difficulty
vbawol informed us he released his Enhanced Arma 3 Inventory on the BI forums.
Quote : Enhanced Arma 3 Inventory
Dynamic Inventory (Double-Click) SubMenu. With built in "Repack" Ammo option.
Extendable from mission config 'CfgItemInteractions'
Adds visual representation to inventory (progress bars) that show armor levels of Uniform, Vests, and Headgear as well as total armor at the bottom. When selecting or dragging the total armor bar shows a preview to show if you are gaining or reducing armor. Max armor levels are dynamically calculated from all available armor bearing items.
Engimasubmitted his Night In July 4 player co-op mission.
Quote : CSAT has only recently taken the air base west of Agia Marina, and has not yet built up protection in the form of weapons systems and radar. For every day that passes their defence will be better. Intelligence sources have confirmed that a truck with classified equipment arrived at the base earlier in the evening.
You will be inserted as a part of a larger NATO force north of the airbase. Disembark at the air base's northern cape. Search through the bildings for information about the truck and how to identify it. Destroy it and return to the awaiting NATO force.
Devastator_cm released an updated version of his Devas Convoy & Vehicle Patrol script on the BI forums.
Quote : My first release ever is based on Norrin's convoy script for which I got permission to modify from Norrin.
General idea behind my version is actually similar to Norrin's version. I rewrite the scripts and now it has some new features and working.
Fixed: Workaround applied due to bug in BIS_fnc_EnemyTargets function which does not consider static weapons as enemy
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2016 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.