informed us he released version RC25 of his Weapons Pack
containing different weapons on the BI forums
Quote EricJ :
This adds different weapons, magazines and items to your Arma 3.
- Added L85A2 RIS
- Added L85 sound courtesy of LordJarhead
- Added Barret Suppressor
- Now has "Optional No Bipod Config" for those who do not use the TMR enabled bipod PBO and removes the "no config.bin entry" error, or should.
- TMR weapon resting has been included as a mod for the U100_TMR_Bipods.pbo. It should be noted that the addon is listed in the Configure/Expansions portion of the main menu.
released updated versions of his AK Pack
as well as the HLC-Core
on the BI forums
Quote toadie2k :
HLC AK Pack:
he Kalashnikov family of rifles have a long-standing legacy in firearms . What started in 1945 as an effort to supplant the Mosin-Nagant in soviet infantry service resulted in one of the most prolific bloodlines of semi-automatic rifles in history. Within this AK pack you'll find a broad selection from the family history and role-defining variations, starting with the original milled receiver AK47 an going through to the coming of age in the AK12. To augment the suite, a selection of optical and muzzle attachments are at your disposal. This is not an exhaustive pack, but it should cover enough roles and variants to suit most needs from a practical standpoint.
Small authenticity note- as someone pointed out to me on Youtube, having a Dovetail mount on most of these makes all of these technically N variants of the respective weapons (AK47N, RPKN, AKS74UN,etc), but that's one bit of nomenclature I'm willing to let slide.
HLC_Core is the central core to the weapons sets released by Toadie. It contains mostly, shared resources like magazine icons, some material templates and textures, sounds, etc. It's required to run any hlc prefixed mod/pbo file.
Why? Because some mods are going to share resources and that's just how it is. It contains ALL the animation gestures for the HLC mods, so if you're using them for another mod, you'll need this for those too.
Figure this is a better way to do it than to have them all in separate PBOs, and thus a pain in the nutsack to huntdown.
- Re-signed file with updated private key
released an updated version of his TPW MODS
on the BI forums
With this update it is important that you update your /userconfig/tpw_mods/tpw_mods.hpp!
Quote tpw :
In the months since Arma 3 alpha was released I've written a number of mods which do different things, but all of which have a common goal of increasing the immersion and realism of the single player experience in Arma 3. As the number of mods and their complexity has increased, I've found it increasingly difficult to keep track of feedback on multiple threads and maintain them all as separate mods, so I've taken the decision to bundle them all into one addon, imaginatively titled TPW MODS.
TPW MODS consists of a number of independently configurable mods.
This is a really big update, in terms of TPW FOG, which has now pretty much evolved into a weather effects system. Firstly, thanks to NeoArmageddon and Meatball for sharing their snow particle parameters from their random weather script. The addition of snow then prompted me to overhaul the system so that it now offers region specific climate data depending on the map you use; improved calculations for breath fog; and ground fog. Playing a winter map like Hazar Kot on an overcast December morning is mind blowing!
I'd appreciate it if people could test it out, and let me know what could be improved. Also, if you have maps you want added to the system, please let me know.
- [HUD 1.11] Unit scanning effectiveness reduced at longer range is now configurable on/off. Fixed some structured text bugs.
Written on 2014-04-18 by tpw
released his first mission in the BI forums
Quote Byku :
After flushing out NATO forces from Altis, AAF is able to focus on FIA movement. Due to technological advantage the plan to wipe out FIA is going according to plan. Your mission is to eliminate small FIA camp in Nifi. After completing the task and if your squad will be in decent shape you will go south of Charkia to assist in destroying the base in the east of Altis.
Written on 2014-04-18 by byku
released a new version of this cooperative pack in the BI forums
- Added: New Mission, 'One Hell Swoop'
- Replaced: -=BTC=- Revive script with Psycho's revive system
- Improved: task system
- Revamped: Flare Wolves - it's a completely different mission now - ambush with a twist.
- Added: character customization using Dsylexci's dialog
- Tweaked: AI forces and communication system across all missions
Written on 2014-04-18 by Big
a new version of this free roam, semi-randomized open whole map SP mission with optional plot to follow set on Altis.
- changed colour of "surrendered hostiles" 3D marker;
- added autosave at getting Intel excluding churches or adding the circle;
- fixed civilian ambience: reaction of player's gunfire is working now as intended;
- fixed Z-position of "civilian with Intel" 3D mark for units above the ground (eg. on the 2nd floor of building);
- fixed risk of rare issue with "any" ff;
- intensity of Ambient Combat feature for each setting reduced slightly;
- adjusted default settings;
- minor code tweaks.
this mission where you have to secure a bridge, blow up stolen Dutch equipment, kill a HVT and blow up a fuel depot.
Quote Outlaw28 :
This is my first mission ever made and I made it just to have fun with my friends from Tangodown.nl
There might be some minor bugs which have slipped through all the testing. Tips are more then welcome!
released an updated version of the Swedish Forces Pack
for Arma 3 on the BI forums
Quote GranQ :
Includes features such as buddy reload, backblast and advance missiles.
More than 10 new completely new vehicles, including airplane, helicopter, drones, jeeps and boats.
Russians, with vehicles imported from ArmA2.
More than 20 new weapons and static missile launchers (Hawk, Sa-2).
Over 15 new uniforms, including military (Sweden, Soviet, Fictional African), civillian and police.
and to enjoy all this are over 15 missions for 2-40 players. Coop and PvP.
- New:- Zeus support for SFP "OPFOR".
- Medical tent and medical container
- Fixes:- Fixed error with russian machinegunner magazine.
- Makarov muzzle flash fixed and pistol animated.
- TP84 (C130) had texture bugs in distance.
- Several soldiers have fixed equipment and displaynames.
- Strv 122 (Leopard 2) have fixed driver get in positions and path to lightning textures.
- Police station and the windmill got new textures.
Written on 2014-04-17 by granQ
released version 1.2 of his MV22 Door Gunner Project on the BI forums
Quote hcpookie :
This addon provides M134, M240 door guns and the Remote Guardian Interim Defense Weapon System (IDWS).
This version is Multiplayer compatible - all previous MP issues are now fixed.
The IDWS is a belly-mounted M134 gun system purpose-built for the MV22. The IDWS is similar to a CROWS remote weapon system. The manned MV22-IDWS versions for USMC, US, and BAF are also found under Air > MV22-IDWS (also under Empty > Air).
A good fastrope and/or vehicle towing addon is strongly recommended with this addon! Mission makers should consider something like Norrin's fastrope addon.
- Removed action shortcuts that interfere with keyboard flying for those who still haven't bought themselves a joystick
released an updated version of the Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah addon
on the BI forums
This addon adds the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Hezbollah to Arma 3.
- Added Reyhard's T-55 and Shilka to the SAA and GME
- Added T-55 and Shilka groups to SAA and GME
- Changed some vehicle class names to improve consistency
- Consolidated the AFV and CSW pbos into the main pbo
- Removed some SAA groups and vehicles (ZSU-39)
Buy the ArmA series
27 members, 908 guests :
, The CO