A mod that adds custom units with custom loadouts and Custom Vehicles. This mod was created for the Arma 3 Clan UGAF.
- Place able units separate for NATO that have loadouts that have medical items for xmedsys and ctab items.
- The left two are examples of Counter Terrorism units (wearing the typhon kryptek uniform), the middle two are examples of the Raid/Direct Action units (wearing the highlander kryptek uniform) and the two on the right are just the standard Bluefor gillie suits with custom loadouts.
- The picture above shows the Woodland direct action force troops.
- As you can see from the images above the medical items needed for xmedsys are in the loadout along with a helmet cam and android device.
- The image above shows the gorgon with the clan logo on it and the number one. There is variants of this where the number is either two, three, four or without a number.
- The image above shows the mora with the clan logo on it and the number one. There is variants of this where the number is either two, three, four or without a number.
- The image above shows the new added Custom vehicles which are re-textured versions of the Zamak,Quadbike,Strider and Hellcat.
- The image above shows one of the inventories of one of the Custom vehicles showing the useful items held inside the vehicle.
- The image above shows the names on the plate carriers for this unit.
- The image above shows the first player unit.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
A unit for each person in the UGAF Clan
More different Custom Vehicles with logo and custom units inside
More Custom Units
Custom Gillie suit textures
Credits & Thanks:
Crazyjoe567 - Configs
EagleEye - Textures for uniforms/bags/helmets
Mercury - Textures for some vehicles
KoffeinFlummi - Medical Items Inside Units
Riouken - Ctab Items Inside Units
Nkey - Radios
massi - Nato and Russian spetsnaz weapons pack
BIS - Uniform, Vest, Bag and Gear Models
If I missed you send me a PM and you will be added.
If you wish to use this mod as a frame for your own custom units, feel free but put me in the credits.
If you want your own custom units with custom loadouts pm me.
- Changed xmed medical items to agm medical items
- Removed all torniques, defibulators and medikits
- Added improved crazyjoe platecarrier
- Added Nato and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons pack as dependantcy for future use
- Added zeiss optic holo to scope for Nato and Russian Weapons pack for crazyjoe
- Added Rg beats platecarrier
- Added Mercury platecarrier
- Added Konrad platecarrier
- Added Gman Platecarrier
- Added Custom SDV
- Added Custom Attack Boat
- Added Custom Wipeout
- Added Ugaf Assualt Diver
- Added Ugaf Team Leader Diver
- Added Ugaf Explosives expert Diver
- All units now carry tablet instead of andriod device
- Auto Rifleman now carries m200
- Previous uniform logos have been replaced by the ugaf logo
- Ugaf Carryall backpacks now have different names
- Added crazyjoe as a unit - unit has name on platecarrier
- Units no longer have gps
- Small fixes to unit loadouts
- Added Woodland variations of all raid/direct action troops
- Added group for woodland raid/direct action troops
- Added CT UAV Operator
- Added CT UAV Bag
- Added Woodland Kitbag
- Added Woodland Carryall
- Engineers now only have toolkit and minedetector
- Added UGAF Flag marker(Only for editor marker placement for now)
- Logo appears on menu extentions
- Added JTAC Operator
- Added specific radios to units
- SL's and TL's start with long range backpack
- Added UAV Operator
- Added Darter for Ugaf
- Fixed radio bug where some units were spawning without radios
- Jet Pilot now has NVGoggles
- Altered some loadouts
- Added Custom Zamak,Strider,Quadbike and Hellcat
- Added Custom inventory for all Custom vehicles
- Added Unit Groups
- Added vehicles with custom textures
- Altered some of the loadouts
- Added Crewman
- Uploaded correct working file
- UGAF Raid/Direct Action units created
- UGAF Counter Terrorism units created
- UGAF Recon units Created
- UGAF Pilots Created
- Armaholic forums
- cTab - Commander's Tablet
- Task Force Arrowhead Radio
- NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons
- Authentic Gameplay Modification