released in the BI forums
a new version of his open-world assassin simulator.
- Updated gear menu. Player is now given weapons after gear selection is complete
- Addaction costs are easily changed using new variables in assassin init
- Repairing vehicles now 'flips' them too
- Changing uniforms changes player side to match uniform.
- Targets "firednear" EV is only removed when the player is the shooter
- Added action to restore dialogs
- EOS and COS now wait for each other to finish before spawning (Should reduce lag in populated areas)
- Added holster sidearm script
- Approaching target with weapon drawn will cause them to spot you.
- Targets now fight back when they have spotted you.
- Added new bios and coversations
- Removed obvious hats/glasses from targets to increase challange
- If player is spotted killing unit then take clothes action will only work after 30 seconds.
- Shooting target when no one sees is rewarded with re-set wanted level.
- Added soundtracks. Themes and wanted soundtracks.
- Mercenaries will sometimes hunt player.
- Added tooltips
- Killed targets now drop loot
- Removed all weapons/magazines from soldiers when killed.
a new version of this mission to applying the capabilities of ARMA high command for RTS.
- Made UAVs "captives", invincible with infinite fuel so now it won't cause problems to use them to see what's happening on the battlefield.
- Put BLUFOR & OPFOR respawn points to field hospitals on the respective bases.
informed us he released the proper updated version of his Virtual TrainingSpace 4.0
mission which he ported to Arma 3 on the BI forums
-Fixed : GM object marker not at good position when spawning OBJECT type in 3D on dedicated.
-Improvement : GM Musics list are also build from mission CfgMusics now (useful when musics are integrated directly into mission)
-Improvement : Fast rope now give better visual feedback (thanks to Mach1muscle351)
-Fixed : Shop sometime unable to buy magazine having the same name class as a weapon
-Fixed : Movable object carried by soldiers doesn't arm vehicle anymore on contact
-Improvement : Client should not spawn in water anymore on initial launch with high network imprecision setting on the server
-Fixed : VTS Revive should not stuck anymore to revive player with 0 live left
-Improvement : Fix Swim Animation Bug now also Fix FreeFall Animation Bug
-Improvement : Spawning manned Plane/Helicopter in 3D will not spawn them flying anymore (usefull for ready to take of plane / helico)
-Improvement : Leader of group with no order will not prone and stay in the empty anymore (with AI Smart Waypoint management)
-Change : Renamed VTS_IstransportVehicle script by VTS_isTransportTaxi
-Shop Improvement : Buying a weapon is now offering a magazine free of charge loaded in the weapon (if you have enough space in your inventory)
-Change class Improvement : Listing is now sorted by Alphabetical order
-Fixed : Delete sometime was not deleting correctly the crew of vehicle in certain situation
-Fixed : Vehicle Skill not read correctly on property panel in certain situation
-Fixed : Change class, removing backpack with scope = 1 even if parent backpack was available in the shop
-Improvement : Seek And Destroy order will now hunt nearby enemy indefinitely (with AI Smart Waypoint management)
-Improvement : Unit with no order or having a short patrol will now hold their initial position in combat (with AI Smart Waypoint management)
-Fixed : Issue with "populate with civilian" when no vehicle is know in the selected faction
-Improvement : "Populate with civilian" spawn 50% more NPC and moving NPC uped from 10% to 30% (Be carefull with big radius)
-Update : Updated UPSMON behavior script to lastest (thanks Azroul13)
-New feature : vts_IsNavigableCargoHalo which allow plane or chopper with navigable rear cargo to be used as static halo/para drop point. (Only work with vehicle you can walk inside)
-Shop New feature : "Import/Export Loadout", usefull to share gears setups, as text, outside of the game.
-Shop Improvement : Better detection of Uniform compatibility with the player
-Fixed : Shop giving backpack without removing the content of the backpack.
-Fixed : Terrain Thermal issue at night
-New feature : After Action Report, available for GMs. Allow to record part or all of the mission to replay it later (Playback are broadcasted to all connectect player, Export/Import are only functionnal with @iniDBI mod due to their large size).
-Added Zeus compatibility if detected on the installation.
-Improvement : GMs markers are now more dynamic and show up all spawned mission objects
-New feature : GMs can now change Wind strength
-Improvement : E and R keys can now be used to cycle through unit to spawn in 3D spawning
-Improvement : Added a confirmation to the "send player to base" to avoid miss click
-Improvement : Filtering object now is caching results for faster research with the same filter
-Fixed : GMs UI Help lines alignement
released the first version of his Improved Fatigue System
on the BI forums
Improved Fatigue System uses the existing Arma 3 fatigue system and improves it to simulate a soldier becoming tired and falling over.
- Player starts blinking as they get extremely fatigued
- Player falls down into prone position after severe fatigue
released an updated wip version of his Curator Presets Mod
on the BI forums
This is an addon for Arma 3 that provides script presets in Zeus (aka Curator) mode in the Modules screen.
This mod is very simple but very useful now that Zeus has been released to Stable. I needed a way to run scripts on objects but not have to give debug console access both in the mission and to users in general. As a result I came up with this mod to help provide some extra utility to Zeus. It's still very basic and needs a ton of work but I wanted to throw it out here for you guys to consume and try out.
- version 1.7.1:
- Fixed some critical issues in the last update
- version 1.7:
- Added Spawn Garrison module
released in the [url=]BI forums
[/url] his new mission which is basically a follow up mission to The Druglord Co-05 (@)
Quote minuz :
2014, Afghanistan, near the village of Loy Mandeh - Checkpoint Toki is considered to be one of the most dangerous square miles on earth.
Deep in taliban territory, this checkpoint is meant to be one of the first instances of presence of the coalition forces.
Operation Al Rafaz is an attempt to gain ground and shut down local opium poppy plantations.
Your job will be to advance and secure several compounds of the outskirts of Loy Mandeh to get closer into the village to show a stronger presence towards the taliban and the local civilians.
We know that Loy Mandeh is most likely riddled with IEDs, be careful in your advancing. Try to defuse any IEDs that can be detected with the help of your EOD.
Written on 2014-04-24 by Big
JCae2798 aka GigaS
released his latest singleplayer mission in the BI forums
Quote JCae2798 aka GigaS :
In this mission, you are part of an elite team who is tasked to follow a specific contact and found out where the HVTs are hiding. From there you will need to eliminate all of them before returning to the safe house. Good luck.
Written on 2014-04-24 by Big
informed us NightIntruder
released the first beta version of his Grumman C-1A Trader
on the BI forums
The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. The C-1 was outfitted to carry nine passengers or 4,800 pounds (2,400 kg) of cargo and first flew in January 1955. Throughout the 1960s and 1970s the C-1 Trader carried mail and supplies to aircraft carriers on station in the Pacific Ocean during the Vietnam War and also served as a trainer for all-weather carrier operations. Over its production life 83 C-1 Traders were built. The last C-1 was retired from USN service in 1988.
In ARMA2 it can supplement other carrier-based aircrafts giving possibility to fly cargo/soldier transport missions from/to aircraft carrier or land bases. It might be used as a two-seater trainer in Navy pilot training or in a SP campaign. There is also static wreck included and the addon has numerous hide-type animations for cutscenes or MMs purposes.
- two flyable variants of the Trader and static one (wreckage):
- 6 liveries of US Navy squadrons
- 72 real crew memers tags included (switchable)
- custom sound of real radial engines
- compatible with ACE2, UNSUNG Mod and JDOG’s USS Nimitz ver. 0.93
- numerous animations and effects, to include: cockpit levers, tailhook, side doors, sound and visual effects of raining, stall effects, wings folding, exhaust with smoke effect and more
- primary flight instruments working
- optional script giving a crew of the aircraft a chance for bailing out after destruction of the aircraft
released his Dagger Weapons addon
on the Armaholic forums
Now you have those .300 win mag babies! And you can snipe at night too and you can also use your sniper rifle in CQB!
- M24, M24A2, M40A5 and Mk13 in day, night and thermal scopes, including suppressor versions, CQB sights and naked eye visible lasers. Sniper players were missing those things, but now they can enjoy!
- The M24 is in A-Tacs woodland camo, the M40A5 is in Kryptek desert camo, the Mk13 is in Kryptec woodland camo and the M24A2 is in home made sponge painted rock camo.
released an updated version of his Dagger Scopes addon
on the Armaholic forums
Quote QuickDagger :
I like to play the game as a long range shooter, which means I stay 75% of the time looking though scopes. I´ve bought myself a wide screen and could not accept the fact that I had to keep using only a tinny part of its potential by looking through small scope lens all the time. It was a bit claustrophobic to me . In real life, besides the image on a scope be of a small FOV - Field Of View, in your brain the image is formed as something bigger. And the image itself can be a lot larger, should you employ proper eye relief. Don´t need to say you can always shoot with both eyes opened. All those factors have made me build some new scopes with a better screen fit. Because my FOV´s might be a little wider it does not mean they are cheating. A little wider scope for a very narrow FOV is still narrow enough.
Then, I´ve tested the SWM mod and got amazed by their wide screen reticles. So, I thought I could do the same and ... here we are!
All scopes were made for extremely accurate range estimation and bullet drop compensations!
Inside this pack you will find a detailed manual explaining how to operate each one of the scopes and bringing detailed information about the magnification and ballistics math.
- Re-zeroed the scoped rifles (9x39 at 100 m, .223 and .308 at 300 m, .300 and .338 at 400 m, .50 and 25x59 at 500 m, 7.62x54R according to the BDC).
- Redone all BDC´s to be accurate with Dagger Ballistics, except for the 5.56, I´ll do them on a next release.
- Added new lens effects such as dust, fingerprints and a new scope contour.
- Added new scopes (Leupold Mk6 H59, ACOG 6x, PSO1, PSO1M2, POSP, SOFLAM and Mil-R).
- Fixed many suppressed weapons not being recognized by the AI as suppressed.
- Fixed the HK417 and SCAR-H sniper versions dispersions to match the DMR.
- Fixed many weapons not using Dagger Scopes.
- Allowed more weapons to use the sight adjustment system.
Buy the ArmA series
36 members, 1150 guests :
, Evil Dave
, Igor Drukov
, Trader Joe