released his Generation Kill retextures of RHS: USF HMMWVs
on the BI forums
Generation Kill retextures of the RHS: USF HMMWVs. It's not a perfect replica of the real paintjob but that shouldn't stop you from seizing some airfields.
The original textures were created by Red Hammer Studios and retextured by me.
To use this mod, you must also agree to and follow the EULA(s) supplied with RHS: USF. You may not repackage this mod without my consent.
an updated version of his singleplayer mission Gold Mine in which you have to transport and ship gold while protecting transports from enemies.
- Implemented the Construction Interface and UAV modules.
- Added Help to UAV Manager.
- Added Strong point Assault where enemies will attack locations deemed to be a West strong point.
- KORD units are deployed at infantry deployment points.
- Vehicle crews can be set to take crash damage.
- Tips can be displayed when the Map Menu is opened.
an updated version of his Extended Base Mod
Extended Base Mod for Exile Mod
With this mod you are allowed to place some Arma 3 content in your Territory based at the Exile mod.
For example: Sandbarriers, BagBunker, CamoNets, some are following.
- Guys i am very sorry, but i had to remove the APEX buildings. Arma fucked it up.
- fixed the damagetaking problem on earthquakes and explosives. (Breaching charges still work)
an updated version of his Poseidon text editor
, an advanced text editor for Scripts & Configs.
Quote Tom_48_97 :
It's based on the text editor "Sublime Text 2". Then, basically, it's a kind of sophisticated text editor (yet another notepad) with some options for any type of text/code file and other options and features dedicated to content developments for the Arma series.
I developed it a long time ago (maybe a year or two...) for internal use and just decided to share it last month.
Note: The name, "Poseidon", is a tribute to the very first version of the Real Virtuality engine. "Poseidon" is the base of all the Arma series.
You can find a very sketchy document here.
- Added: SQF definitions for Arma 3 1.67+
- Tweaked: Various things
Diesel tech jc
released his Logistical Loading script
on the BI forums
I created these scripts for a few reasons.
First one was..I dont fly..I crash..
2nd one was while playing BMR Insurgency(A great mission by the way) I wanted a different way to deliver the small
orange cargo box for a side objective instead of the Helicopter that was MHQ3.
3rd one was...well..Trucks are cool..oh..and did I mention I dont fly..I crash?
Anyway on to the goodies.
These 5 scripts packed into 1 rar file include the ability to load the small orange cargobox,a Nato Netted Ammobox and the new RHS MRZR into the back of a rhsusf_M1083A1P2_wd_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy Truck. This is the single axle Flatbed Truck.
Only 1 object may be loaded at a time.
Also included are 2 scripts named Pload and Pload2..these scripts allow the loading of the Armed and Unarmed Nato Pacific Prowler into the back of
the rhsusf_M1083A1P2_wd_flatbed_fmtv_usarmy this is the Tandem Axle Flatbed Truck.
All scripts have readmes inside them. The text is color coded on the scroll wheel..orange to Load and Green to Unload to help
from getting confused when you have 20 other things attached to the scrollwheel for actions in the game
This Does Require CBA and the RHS Us armed Forces Mod.
Enjoy and if you have any issues please let me know.
an updated version of his Altis Special Police Unit addon
At the end of civil war in Altis, the Jerusalem Cease Fire of 2030 mandated the creation of an armed defence force to secure the sovereign territory of The Republic of Altis and Stratis, with that act Altis Armed Forces was born. But it was limited to have less then 1000 soldiers. In recent years, the on-going counter-insurgency operations in North-Western Altis resulted with worn down AAF military strength and with WW3 on the doorstep, the need to deal with insurgency and to increase overall security was a top priority. With active embargo on increasing the military strength. Altis government decided to form a Special Police Unit. The newly formed SPU consists only from current serving Altis police officers, who volunteered to server in area of counter-insurgency operation with hope of bringing order to chaos. New needed equipment for SPU was imported into country and the new 100+ strong SPU was formed. Armed with AKs and distinctive blue uniforms, SPU saw their first action in defence of Oreokastro.
- Added: Light body armor with "Green" texture.
- Added: BonnieHat with "MDU-03" camouflage.
- Added: SPU Arm Patch.
- Changed: Replaced old woodland textures with new camouflage based on "MDU-03".
- Changed: Replaced "Surpat" uniform texture with "ACU".
- Changed: Uniforms now have removed ArmPatch texture.
- Changed: Patrol Cap has a new Emblem texture.
- Changed: New SPU Icon.
- Changed: Optional AFRF: All AK-74M replaced with new AK-74M UUK version.
- Changed: Optional AFRF: CQB policeman use Altyn helmets.
- Changed: Optional USAF: All M4A1 replaced with M4A1 Block verion.
released an updated version of his No Mods Survival system script
on the BI forums
I'm still learning to code but I made a simple survival system for a gamemode I am working on.
So I decided to share it with you.
- A cash system
- A Hunger/Thirst system
released an updated version of his TypeSqf Editor
on the BI forums
A script editor for SQF scripts. The most important features are:
- Syntax checking
- Syntax highlighting
- Share and download community made content via the CPack service. (I named it CPack - in Visual Studio they call it Nugets).
The TypeSQF editor along with its CPack system (for sharing content between script editors) makes it real simple to create missions, even for unexperienced programmers. The CPack system lets you inject other authors work into your mission, and the editor keeps track of the logic in your code, alerting you if something is erroneous or suspicious.
- Added customizable code template files (community wish-list).
- Added possibility to open files using drag and drop from file explorer (community wish-list).
- Minor improvements in code analyzer.
- Minor GUI fixes.
- Fixed: Stability issues.
- Fixed: File tab sometimes not opening when double clicking a node in the project tree.
- Fixed: Files that do not belong to project are analyzed as belonging to project.
- SQX: Fixed: Syntax Highlighting failed if identifiers contains underscores.
- SQX: Fixed: Types for null literals (objNull, grpNull, ...) were not handled correctly by the analyzer.
released an updated version of his third Tanoan mission on Armaholic forums
It looks that flying with a helicopter to the main island is no longer an option.
You need an alternative...
- Fixed intro for MP
- Added minefield
released an updated version of his mission called Last Push
on the Armaholic forums
You are partisans fighting against US forces to take back Chernarus to mother Russia.
Assault and seize the central airfield to insure a key position.
- Fixed intro for MP
- Removed few scripts
- Tweaked AI units
16 members, 652 guests :
, Jack Ost