informed us he released a new version of the =BTC= Hearts and Minds
cooperative mission which aims to recreate a post war environment on the BI forums
- Add: Civilan fleeing.
- Add: Headless support.
- Add: ACE3 mine detector support.
- Add: "Lifting" interaction inside helicopter.
- Add: "Check cargo" interaction inside vehicle.
- Add: New hideout composition design.
- Add: Random cache design.
- Add: Auto save game.
- Add: Smooth and design HUD for lifting.
- Add: Better heavy lift support.
- Add: In some case sling load visual improvement.
- Add: Project OPFOR support.
- Add: A3 CSAT support.
- Add: Fastroping on helicopter (For RHS Helicopter use RHS ACE3 compatibility to avoid crash).
- Add: A3 BIS Group support.
- Add: Better composition for side tower.
- Add: More IED types.
- Add: Icon in ACE3 interaction menu.
- Add: Icon to task system.
- Add: Loading screen with a base overview.
- Add: New truck support.
- Add: Some little optimization.
- Add: Fonction composition return objects created.
- Add: Systemchat in debug mode.
- Fix: Vehicles not spawning on bridge after DB save.
- Fix: When a player vehicles is destroyed the malus is a bonus.
- Fix: If a player vehicle is destroyed twice the malus is not apply after.
- Fix: RHS AA missile infantry is missing in config.
- Fix: Date not being set up properly at mission start.
- Fix: Time acceleration not working when loading from DataBase.
- Fix: Pilot not being removed at the end of rescue mission.
- Fix: Hideouts are not capturing cities around after a delay.
- Fix: Task notification appear to everybody when a player is connecting.
- Fix: Military send from a city to an other is not in Headless Client.
- Fix: Duplicate static magazine.
released an updated version of his Simple Random Weather Script
on the BI forums
This is a bit of a mashup using manage_weather.sqf files from the original Liberation 0.924 mission from [GREUH]zBug and [GREUH]McKeewa.
The code will execute within the mission to add random weather pattern generation making use of the newer selectRandom command (Arma 3 Version: 1.56) This does not offer parameter selection for servers, the only customization that can be done is within the SQF file. This is a very basic script I am working with to learn scripting for Arma 3. Anyone is welcome to use this as they see fit.
- Removed setFog entry from Initial Weather section
- hanged setFog settings in Random Weather to the following ----> 0 setFog [0, 0, 0]. This update ensures that the fog level is zeroed out, it's intent being to help with FPS issues.
- Added selectRandom command to Initial Weather settings to make a more randomized starting weather pattern.
informed the community about the release of a new version of the Community Base addons (CBA)
on the BI forums
Quote ViperMaul :
This version implements the MRT Accessory Functions into CBA and updates Joint Rails to be compatible with the latest weapons and attachments of the base game. It also contains various optimizations to ensure smooth gameplay and some miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Added: Custom chat commands (#507) commy2
- Added: MRT Accessory Functions (#513, #555) robalo
- Added: Function for tracking projectiles (#534) bux
- Added: CBA_fnc_insert (#542) 654wak654
- Added: Japanese translation (#544) classicarma
- Added: Updated Joint Rails for 1.66 weapons and attachments (#552) robalo
- Added: Optional timeout parameter for CBA_fnc_waitUntilAndExecute (#560) 654wak654
- Added: XEH support for new 1.66 eventhandlers (#575) commy2
- Added: "CBA_attachmentSwitched" event (#582) PabstMirror
- Added: CBA_fnc_hashKeys (#590, #591) dedmen commy2
- Optimized: CBA settings use hidden Eden category (#540) BaerMitUmlaut
- Optimized: Use new entities syntax for XEH (#548) dedmen
- Optimized: An if statement in state machine (#550) jameslkingsley
- Optimized: CBA_fnc_formatNumber using new toFixed command (#562) PabstMirror
- Optimized: CBA player eventhandlers using new engine events (#574, #595) commy2 PabstMirror
- Optimized: Substitude functions to reduce eventhandler recompile times (#588, #593) commy2
- Optimized: CBA_fnc_reject (#589) dedmen
- Fixed: CBA_fnc_nearPlayer doesn't ignore headless client logics (#545) Cuel
- Fixed: AI lowering and raising weapon repeatedly (#551, #570) SilentSpike
- Fixed: Keybinding tooltip position wrong (#556) PabstMirror
- Fixed: Script error on headless clients (#557, #558) shukari, commy2
- Fixed: XEH preInit doesn't run when switching terrain in Eden (#563) PabstMirror
- Fixed: RETNIL and RETDEF in scheduled env. (#566, #576, #577) Dorbedo commy2 PabstMirror
- Fixed: XEH initPost running twice (#567, #578) SilentSpike PabstMirror
- Fixed: Problems with CBA task modules (#571) SilentSpike
- Fixed: Patrol pattern of CBA_fnc_taskPatrol (#572) SilentSpike
- Fixed: CBA_fnc_getArea broken with area arrays (#579) PabstMirror
- Fixed: Keybindings using Shift, Ctrl, or Alt (#583) PabstMirror
- Fixed: CBA_fnc_getPos doesn't copy position array (#584, #586) highhead commy2
- Fixed: CBA_fnc_randPos working not as expected (#587) commy2
- Fixed: seatSwitchedMan event will not be overridden correctly (#592) commy2
- Fixed: A function header (#594) commy2
released released an updated version of Lingor + Dingor Island
for Arma 3 on the BI forums
This lush green environment in a fictional country somewhere near the Equator. Inspiration were countries such as Venezuela & Colombia. ~9 months were spent on research and creation of this world.
Reason for the project is that I've been waiting for years for a proper optimised jungle map. With help of great talented man Berghoff that is now (after 9-10 months of hard work) possible to enjoy.
We have to understand that vegetation rich map is a whole different matter in BIS engine. PCs that were able to run Duala/Panthera on max settings & view distance of 10 km will probably only have sufficient FPS with 1000-4000 meter distance on Lingor. With months of optimisations (especially Berghoff did an amazing feat here) we can now enjoy jungle from air or from a grunt's perspective.
Lingor has been updated to v3.81! This time he brought his tanned brother with him - Dingor: Alternative Desert version.
- substantial terrain smoothing & various improvements
- removed CUP CWA dependency (buildings error popup)
- built four new bridges, rivers are now inter-connected (great for boat patrols)
- rebuilt the central river area, new remote settlement on an isle
- fixed long bridges so vehicles don't sink into the asphalt
- added: Dingor - alternative desert version map!
- fixed rally path (increased visibility)
- added more docks to settlements
- enabled dust effects for vehicles and units
- replaced wrong in/out signs for town of Vidora
released his MK18 MOD 0
on the BI forums
This isn't a port from A2 addon , it's the SOTG M4A5 with the barrel shortened to 10.5"
The textures are from Sabre found on various M4 weapons that use the same model (found at gamebanana)
I've included one of the desert variant camo's from RH's A2 MK18 addon.
Points of interest:
The LMT cut down rear sight is fixed in place, and doesn't dissapear when optics are used, it's not suposed to, as that was one of the main features of the MK18 Mod 0, it was designed for use by Navy SEAL's for CQBR, using Red dot sights and in particular the M68 aimpoint around that time.I've seen plenty of them in Iraq, I had my own personal one from 2004-2008, and used it with my own M68/Eotech 552.
- version 1.7:
- removed obsolete test model left over from last update
- version 1.6:
- Added 3 additional LODS
released a new video showing the melee system he is adding to his No Cure mod
, an open world, zombie & human survival mod, on the Armaholic forums
With No Cure you will face many challenges in a new Post apocalyptic environment. You will need to hunt and scavenge for essentials to survive and stay fed and hydrated. Once the essentials are taken care of you can begin exploring deeper into the mist of the dead where you will find life stealing bandits, struggling survivors, and settlements hanging on to existence. All with one common goal…. To survive the deceased lands riddled with mutated death.
I have added a first build of the Melee system added.
It is still a bit buggy, need to add some more sound effects etc but here you can see it working.
You can find more screens, videos and information in the No Cure WIP topic
released an updated version of his [BSOC]Imbel IA2
on the Armaholic forums
The IA2 is the new rifle designed and built in Brazil by Imbel. The IA2 and its variants being distributed in 2012 to some security forces and is planned to replace the old FAL, M16A2 and HK33.
- Added m203 variant(ALPHA)
- several bug fixes
- minor texture changes
- removed compatibility pbo's, now they will be a standalone pbo's
released an updated version of the CAG HK416 (Geiselle SMR)
, which was given to him by Toadie2K, on the BI forums
Okay guys, here's the CAG HK416 with the 10" Geiselle upper, made and donated to me by Toadie2K, without whose generocity, this wouldn't have been able to be released.
Don't get overly excited, I'm sure there will be better models in the works, but this gives you something to use till that addon arrives!
It uses the SMA suppressors as default, as they're the best models out there just now, and it uses ASDG rail system as well, again I tried to use the SMA stuff but that didn't work too well, as they have a unique configuration for their ASDG's.
an updated version of his Eden Objects addon
for Arma 3.
Eden Objects is a concise collection of highly-detailed models for Arma 3, created to celebrate the release of the new 3D editor.
Each item has been fully localized and comes with all the relevant LODs (levels of detail). Some have been assigned hiddenSelections too, allowing you to add new textures via the setObjectTexture command; a number of PSD files have also been included and can be found inside the download folder. If you cannot access Photoshop, I recommend downloading Paint.net and acquiring the necessary plugin.
- Added: Chemlight box object with 12 chemlights.
- Added: Syndikat Narcotics.
- Added: Syndikat Narcotics (x3 bricks).
- Fixed: Objects now have correct mass.
- Fixed: Bandages were missing their display name.
- Tweaked: 'Unarmed reading clipboard' animation.
released his Military Gear Pack AOR Extension
on the BI forums
Extended version of the original Military Gear Pack mod that mainly features AOR camo patterns.
20 members, 818 guests :
, Elliot Durden
, Gamer Onkel