[CCG]Cyborgsubmitted an updated version of the CCG FARC Guerilla addon.
Quote : AAF like faction with special abilities.
This Mod was designed for a special type of terrain.
It works with AliveMod after you have declared the Faction mapping and it works with DAC (Dynamic AI Creator) as well.
works with AliveMod.
works with Dynamic AI Creator.
Cars will be placed on nearest Road automatically and turned in the right direction to drive by.
Mortars will scan for near by Infantry Groups and join them to give accurate fire support.
Mortars protected with sandbags.
AI Units will turn on their flashlights at night.
Groupleaders have a 30% chance to call for Air support when they have spotted an enemy.
AI shoot with tracers.
AI Units are not bulletproof like the Vanilla Units.
AI Vehicles are filled with crews.
Error with "10Rnd_762x51_Mag" and "10Rnd_762x54_Mag" solved.
Clayman has submitted a new version of this combat search and rescue mission.
Quote Clayman : Combat Search and Rescue.
Two of our men have been captured on a secret mission far behind enemy lines. Tomorrow morning they will be publicly executed. Of course we cannot accept this. It is your mission to rescue our comrades and return them home safely...
Quote : - The Rotation Menu System is a context based action menu, designed for external interaction with other objects.
- The system does not currently have a personal menu, but will in future updates.
- Any object, door, ladder, or hatch with a RTMS menu attached to it will present with a menu icon. If it's expandable, a fluid rotatable menu will appear for easy interaction
- All default external actions are already apart of the system, which means get in gunner, driver, ect, are all included.
- The Rotation Menu System is fully expandable and modifiable for any user, with an infinite menu structure. What this basically means is that a sub sub menu is always possible for any menu item. (see part 3 in tutorial).
- The system seems to work better than arma 3's action menu, especially for doors, gates, and other once confusing obstacles. Occlusion also seems to be better, where objects once use-able through walls are blocked in the Rotation Menu System.
- Making menus (see part 1,2 in tutorial) is relatively easy and powerful, and will allow object and class based custom menus.
- There may be some missing actions for special kinds of objects in the game, but hopefully through user feedback any bizarre special cases will be remedied.
- The system is fully script based, with no additional addons (besides CBA for the mod version), or dialogs, or strange initialization requirements; this means its vanilla (I have made it into a addon/mod as well)
- For the mod/addon version, you can still add and remove all your own menus at runtime. Basically, you have no loss of functionality besides adding/removing menus during RTMS's init process.
- Now works on non Arma 3 maps (AiA/CUP included).
- Now has keybindings from CBA.
- Now has personal menu and quick button.
- Now has incremental doors.
Zenophon informed us he released an updated version of his ArmA 3 Co-op Mission Framework on the BI forums.
Quote : Ladies and gentlemen, Armaholics of all ages, I am proud to present a work over a year in the making: Zenophon's ArmA 3 Co-op Mission Framework. My framework is a library of over 190 SQF functions organized into a carefully designed API that is both easy to use and extremely powerful. The functions cover everything from manipulating arrays to an extensive task system. Each one has been meticulously designed and tested to provide useful features with minimal bugs and issues. The framework is designed so that each function is a logical building block that achieves a straightforward effect. The strength of the framework is that each small part fits together neatly with others, allowing you to quickly implement your mission design intuitively.
The framework works with any map and requires no addons. It is compatible with any mod because you choose which functions execute. There is effectively no performance impact to compile the entire framework, and every function has been diligently optimized. All 150 public functions are also carefully documented in an exacting style, and many resources are provided to help you learn to use the framework.
The framework is created with these goals in mind:
Simple co-op fun for both players and mission makers
Bottom-up design using flexible pieces that you control
Truly random and dynamic missions without extra work for mission designers
Procedural mission design instead of manual placement using the editor
Eliminating large, static functions with assumptions about what you want in your mission
Server-oriented execution to create more efficient multiplayer missions
A simplification of locality and interacting with clients in multiplayer
A solid, powerful, and bug-free library to use as a foundation for your own code
Fixed: Zen_CloseDialog and Zen_RefreshDialog did not return void
Fixed: Zen_InvokeDialog does not immediately fire list selection events when called
Fixed: Zen_RefreshDialog did not always refresh changed controls
Added: Zen_CreateControl control types DropList and Slider
Added: Zen_CreateControl properties Picture, PictureColor, PictureColorSelected, and SliderPositions
Documentation: Fixed for Zen_GetControlData
Documentation: Fixed JIP demonstration didn't synch global dialog and control data
Documentation: Improved POWDialog tutorial with MP and locality section
Documentation: Updated for Dialog System
Documentation: Updated Notepad++ SQF language and autocompletion file with ArmA 1.52 stable commands
Mynock released in the BI forums a new mission where a small team of 8 SpecOps NATO soldiers have to clear out a terrorist cell at an abandoned factory complex.
Quote Mynock : I threw this together while testing some snow effects by Goon and testing some trigger/task things. This mission is short and to the point because of that, but will still hopefully be fun to play around with in the blizzard either by yourself or with some friends.
Massi released an updated version of his NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Vehicles addon on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : I’m releasing an updated version of my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles, in this version I’ve added Ural trucks in all variants, plus I’ve added Stinger Land Rovers and HMMWV.
You’ll find all the list of fixies in the following changelog.
Thanks a lot for all feedbacks and suggestions.
IndeedPete & Surfer released in the BI forums an alpha version of this mission with an Open World Infantry Gameplay With Focus On Small Arms And Unarmed Combat.
Quote IndeedPete & Surfer : Good evening, people!
I'd like to welcome you to the Alpha version of CONTENTION ZONE. Some of you may have played Surfer's splendid Somewhere In Siberia or my MANW entry M.E.R.C.S. With CONTENTION ZONE we hope to combine both the atmospheric aspects of SIS with the technical features of M.E.R.C.S., packed in a neat SP / COOP mission. Now let's get down to the facts!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2015 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.