released his first mission in the BI forums
Quote Byku :
After flushing out NATO forces from Altis, AAF is able to focus on FIA movement. Due to technological advantage the plan to wipe out FIA is going according to plan. Your mission is to eliminate small FIA camp in Nifi. After completing the task and if your squad will be in decent shape you will go south of Charkia to assist in destroying the base in the east of Altis.
Written on 2014-04-18 by byku
released a new version of this cooperative pack in the BI forums
- Added: New Mission, 'One Hell Swoop'
- Replaced: -=BTC=- Revive script with Psycho's revive system
- Improved: task system
- Revamped: Flare Wolves - it's a completely different mission now - ambush with a twist.
- Added: character customization using Dsylexci's dialog
- Tweaked: AI forces and communication system across all missions
Written on 2014-04-18 by Big
a new version of this free roam, semi-randomized open whole map SP mission with optional plot to follow set on Altis.
- changed colour of "surrendered hostiles" 3D marker;
- added autosave at getting Intel excluding churches or adding the circle;
- fixed civilian ambience: reaction of player's gunfire is working now as intended;
- fixed Z-position of "civilian with Intel" 3D mark for units above the ground (eg. on the 2nd floor of building);
- fixed risk of rare issue with "any" ff;
- intensity of Ambient Combat feature for each setting reduced slightly;
- adjusted default settings;
- minor code tweaks.
this mission where you have to secure a bridge, blow up stolen Dutch equipment, kill a HVT and blow up a fuel depot.
Quote Outlaw28 :
This is my first mission ever made and I made it just to have fun with my friends from Tangodown.nl
There might be some minor bugs which have slipped through all the testing. Tips are more then welcome!
released an updated version of the Swedish Forces Pack
for Arma 3 on the BI forums
Quote GranQ :
Includes features such as buddy reload, backblast and advance missiles.
More than 10 new completely new vehicles, including airplane, helicopter, drones, jeeps and boats.
Russians, with vehicles imported from ArmA2.
More than 20 new weapons and static missile launchers (Hawk, Sa-2).
Over 15 new uniforms, including military (Sweden, Soviet, Fictional African), civillian and police.
and to enjoy all this are over 15 missions for 2-40 players. Coop and PvP.
- New:- Zeus support for SFP "OPFOR".
- Medical tent and medical container
- Fixes:- Fixed error with russian machinegunner magazine.
- Makarov muzzle flash fixed and pistol animated.
- TP84 (C130) had texture bugs in distance.
- Several soldiers have fixed equipment and displaynames.
- Strv 122 (Leopard 2) have fixed driver get in positions and path to lightning textures.
- Police station and the windmill got new textures.
Written on 2014-04-17 by granQ
released version 1.2 of his MV22 Door Gunner Project on the BI forums
Quote hcpookie :
This addon provides M134, M240 door guns and the Remote Guardian Interim Defense Weapon System (IDWS).
This version is Multiplayer compatible - all previous MP issues are now fixed.
The IDWS is a belly-mounted M134 gun system purpose-built for the MV22. The IDWS is similar to a CROWS remote weapon system. The manned MV22-IDWS versions for USMC, US, and BAF are also found under Air > MV22-IDWS (also under Empty > Air).
A good fastrope and/or vehicle towing addon is strongly recommended with this addon! Mission makers should consider something like Norrin's fastrope addon.
- Removed action shortcuts that interfere with keyboard flying for those who still haven't bought themselves a joystick
released an updated version of the Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah addon
on the BI forums
This addon adds the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Hezbollah to Arma 3.
- Added Reyhard's T-55 and Shilka to the SAA and GME
- Added T-55 and Shilka groups to SAA and GME
- Changed some vehicle class names to improve consistency
- Consolidated the AFV and CSW pbos into the main pbo
- Removed some SAA groups and vehicles (ZSU-39)
released in the BI forums
the final concept of several previous released 'WipeOut' missions combined into one final mission.
Quote B00tsy :
This mission is a dynamic full map mission with persistent AI.
It is basically a big sandbox mission where your only objective is to take out ground targets while dodging AAA and HMG fire and evade (or dogfight) hostile jets.
Mission Description: The Iranians have concoured Altis a few days ago and are now in complete control over the Island. NATO has just recaptured the main airfield and have setup base there.
You are one of the top gun pilots of NATO and you are assigned to the airfield to take out vital locations on Altis so that ground troops can move in and suppress the Iranians.
Written on 2014-04-17 by b00tsy
released his first mission in the BI forums
Quote Yibbachester :
I have made my first mission publicly available to the masses. It requires the Bystrica map to play. Objective is to recon the enemy occupied city of Cherno (at least that is what I think it is due to no map city names) and eliminate targets designated by the tasks assigned. Extract is not done my AI, so i would suggest having one man respawn when extract is required to get exfil back to the FOB. To end the mission, use radio trigger bravo. Feedback is appreciated!
released in our forums
a new beta version of this cooperative mission.
- Updated COS to latest version
- Replaced broken cleanup script with a working one
Buy the ArmA series
40 members, 1377 guests :
, Arma Elite
, Dirty Harry