released an updated version of his Dagger Ballistics mod
on the Armaholic forums
Quote QuickDagger :
Here´s a new mod. It adds many new ammo types and magazines to the game featuring real life ballistics data.
Inside you will find a very detailed manual explaining all the new ammo types, their ballistic charts, dispersion and effective range, how they behave in different rifles, how they should be employed, how to make some ballistics calculations as well as calculating bullet penetration and hit values. And much more.
My intention was to bring a wider variety of ammo with special ammos to special soldiers. Among the bullets you will find SLAP, tear gas, explosive, frangible, duplex, hollow point, and more.
There is also a LEA config to speed up all your tests with the new stuff included in the mod.
- Added the .300 Win Mag, the 7.62x54R, the 9x39 and the .408 calibers.
- Fixed the ACE wounding system problem.
- Fixed the “required addons” problem in the configs.
- Fixed the FireLightDuration problem.
sent us an updated version of the Dutch Armed Forces mod
by the DAFmod Team
Quote DAFmod Team :
This modpack adds the Dutch armies and other Dutch content to ArmA2: Combined Operations. The compilation has been constructed with many different addons contributed by members of the BohemiaInteractive (ArmA2) community. The mod is not finished and should be considered a work in progress so use it at your own risk!
Today I release latest version of the Dutch Armed Forces module for Arma:CO. This time with new Fire Rescue & Ambulance units, KMAR units and much more. It also contains a brand new F35 texture that represents the new F-001 RNLAF paintjob.
- added: pook traincab mod
- added: M24 Black, 2 backpacks, rangefinder green & black
- added: KMAR & anti air units
- added: technician & divers
- added: Army, Navy & Airforce Generals
- added: fire rescue, ambulance & NS crew
- added: Volvo & Pierce firetrucks
- added: Ford & Mercedes Ambulances
- added: Aerial refuelling Module
- updated: F-35B texture (by Kazimierz)
- updated: Elcan scope, desert patria texture
- updated: M109A3 texture & submarine texture
- updated: new icons, unit names, config tree & more
released his PM Compact script
on the Armaholic forums
A personal messages script for Arma 3.
- Send private messages to any player
- Received messages will be stored in your inbox
- Ability to remove messages
- You can disable the reception of messages
- Notification when a message is received
- ARMA 3 GUI style
- Compact dialog window
Written on 2014-04-23 by JTS
released his Fence Cut / Repair script
on the Armaholic forums
I've have made two scripts that you can download here in the form of a demo mission.
The first is a fence / wall repair script that allows a mission maker to repair fences in a defined area the result been no gaps in fences on the map in the defined area. A readme is included on how to edit this along with the demo mission. The script works by hiding any object of a classname given by a mission maker and replaces them with another objected defined by the mission maker this new object is placed in the same position and at the same angle and pitch as the object it is replacing.
The second is a fence cut script that allows any player with a tool kit to cut down any fence available by default in arma3 that you have placed, as well some of the fences that are on the map by default such as the fences around airports. You can also edit this script to include fences from your own mods. See the readme included to learn how to uses / edit this script.
A friend asked me to make the fence cutting script and gave sxp2high BTK's fence cutting script as an example of what he would like the script to do. I started this project from scratch but borrowed his attaching a pair of pliers to a players hand while cutting the fences idea as it looks cool! I thought I'd put share my finished work on here as it might be useful to someone.
If you find any bugs feal free to report them here I'll try and look at any problems there might be when I get time.
a highly involved mission where you take on the role of a DEVGRU operator tasked with killing a High Value Target in the Horn of Africa.
Quote ikapitanzurseei :
- The mission starts with a video that sets the pace, followed by an intelligence driven operation.
- Read in game briefing tab for vital info!
- BTC Revive script is at work here so you'll have to revive team members as they fall, respawns are disabled however.
- If the team dies you fail the mission... At least I think.
released his Middle East Conflict mod
on the BI forums
This addon adds the following factions to Arma 3:
- Syrian Arab Army (SAA)
- A Generic Middle Eastern army
- Middle East Irregulars (al Qaida, etc)
- Quds Force
- Western Black Ops
- Middle Eastern civilians
It replaces (and renders obsolete) my previous mods Middle East Irregulars and Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah.
- Added enableSentences false and enableRadio false commands to the random gear scripts to cut down on (but not eliminate) "No ammo" spam
- Added the hiddenSelectionsTextures line to the WBO base class to prevent invisible models from spawning
- Renamed DR Irregulars to ME Irregulars
released an updated version of his TPW MODS
on the BI forums
With this update it is important that you update your /userconfig/tpw_mods/tpw_mods.hpp!
Quote tpw :
In the months since Arma 3 alpha was released I wrote a number of mods which did different things, but all of which had a common goal of increasing the immersion and realism of the single player experience in Arma 3. As the number of mods and their complexity increased, I found it increasingly difficult to keep track of feedback on multiple threads and maintain them all separately, so I took the decision to bundle them all into one addon, imaginatively titled TPW MODS.
TPW MODS consists of a number of independently configurable mods.
- [HUD 1.17] HUD will briefly glitch if player is hit. Additional code optimisations.
Written on 2014-04-23 by tpw
his Bratwurst Mark 1 AA config addon
Presenting the Bratwurst Mark 1, a mobile SAM system produced by the Erfurt based defense company Lederhosen undt Waffen GmbH. The Mark 1 was introduced in 2022.
This is a config that uses the base game MBT_01_mlrs_base_F model as an AA unit. This is not an attempt to recreate an actual system, but to add an AA unit that can use relevant features available in the Arma 3 engine.
The following (identical) classes are available:
- Blufor variant.
- Opfor variant.
Each unit supports the following ammo:
- Manual (control via mouse left/right and PgUp/PgDn)
- Visual lock
- IR lock
- Laser lock (not tested)
- Radar lock
The ammo variants come from the mechanisms supported by the engine.
No scripting is used.
released in our forums
an updated for the Sigma Quadrant Series.
- New mission added: Sigma Quadrant 7
- Added startup parameters in SQ7: Daytime, Variable Weather, Viewdistance, lives)
the first mission of this custom campaign for Arma 3.
Quote Panicsferd :
Unknown forces have invaded chernarus, they have conquered all in their path. Unknown forces now have total control over chernarus, the result was US forces on chernarus were forced to leave chernarus. After regrouping at the NATO HQ on stratis the NATO forces then come up with a plan to take the fight to the unknown forces homeland to collapse their regime and end the war.
Buy the ArmA series
21 members, 690 guests :
, U.S. Navy SEALs