an updated version of his Scope Mod A3
With this update he added the Aimpoint T1, textures finalized and added details.
Quote IanSky :
This is a collaborated project that aims to add additional high quality scopes to the already brilliant Arma III.
I'm happy to announce the release of the next scope, the DeltaPoint scope which features a compact and lightweight design for SMGs and pistols.
It has the triangle red sight as on the real thing.
- Aimpoint RDS
- Trijicon RX01
- Micro T1
- Leupold DeltaPoint
Written on 2013-10-17 by IanSky
released his FUTARM: Maritime Units Pack
on the BI forums
Quote BloodoftheScribe :
I downloaded the USS Nimitz port for Arma 3 and wanted some more atmosphere around the ship. Needless to say, this is the result of that. The FUTARM Maritime Units Pack.
This is a re-texture of uniforms, Vests, and Headgear with a digital maritime camouflage engineered from scratch in Photoshop. This digital camo was inspired by breakthrough technology in the camouflage industry which uses complex algorithms of digital shapes and depth to trick the human brain into seeing something other than what is actually there.
- Men:- Gunner (Ship Turret style Gunner)
- Blue Fatigues Soldier (Security Type)
- Digital Fatigues Soldier (Security Type)
- Yellow Jersey Crew
- Red Jersey Crew
- Blue Jersey Crew
- Green Jersey Crew
- Grape Jersey Crew
- White Jersey Crew
- Brown Jersey Crew
- Various Helmets, Mil caps, and Vests
has informed us he just released a new version of two of his mission packs in the BI forums
. Remember to check the download pages for requirements and changelogs.
released in the BI forums
the an update for this Death Match gamemode mission.
- Removed a debug message
- Removed target leading visual aid because it doesn't show right in multiplayer
- Added enemy speed information to HUD
- Added Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead planes (requires All in Arma)
- Added F/A-18E (requires addon by John Spartan & Saul)
- Addons are required only if an applicable plane is selected in the mission parameters, and a failsafe mechanism reverts to the A-143 if the selected plane doesn't exist
- Added more in-game instructions
- Added time of day selection
- Changed default cannon damage multiplier to 4x
Written on 2013-10-17 by Celery
released an updated version of his Pistols Pack
for Arma 3 on the Armaholic forums
This adds The following handguns: Glock 18C Glock 19 Kimber M1911 M9 9mm Sig P220 45ACP
- Fixed Glock 18C Animation so it does not grab Barrel when it fires
released an updated version of the EB Air mod
on the BI forums
Quote eggbeast :
A fun mod for all pilots who like to play with big toys...
The aim of this mod is to convert stock aircraft to work with many new features.
This mod brings together a range of ideas and elements for mission makers to use all together and seamlessly, across the full range of stock aircraft.
The mod is intended to work in my new Evolution Universe mission due soon. It will also be ported to Arma3.
To balance the gameplay I have seriously reduced your fuel - choppers and planes will run out of fuel if in the air for more than 20 minutes, so keep an eye on your fuel gauge, and remember where the nearest refuel station is - I always felt Arma had put too much fuel in vehicles as they almost never run low.
- support for the forthcoming F105 Thunderchief (E and F) by hcpookie (will be released in in unsung 2.6) - only for uns_missilebox
- support for the F22 (CAP version) - works with stock, GLT, PRACS, RKSL and EB_missilebox air weapons - 6-7 combat roles for each set.
released his M4 Custom Kit template
on the BI forums
This is a template to help you make your own M4 in 3ds Max!
Quote zachgibson22 :
The idea is that I will be making many different pieces and parts to an M4 rifle in 3ds max. From there you can mix and match the parts to make your own M4!
This will be done by putting different sections of the gun(stock, barrel, rails, ect) into different layers. From there you will hide and reveal different parts of the gun therefore making any combo you can think of with the parts provided!
Think of it kind of as a Borderlands weapon! The choice is yours to make a short and stubby, or a ranged rifle.
There will be more to come too such as:
- Skeleton stock, Various adjustable stocks
- Different hand gurads and Rail configurations
- Rail covers
- Different front grips
- Sight types
- And other things that any of you would like to see
a modified version of his coop Contracts: FIA Co-06
Quote z1rome :
This is a modified version of my coop mission [Co-06] Contracts: FIA 0.37 for Ares Contractor clan. Figured I'd post my English version of it. Wx doing a French translation for his clan based on this version. I will publish in a day or so, unless he wants to support that one.
Written on 2013-10-16 by z1rome
his new cooperative mission for Arma 3.
Quote Znamensk_30Rus :
Misters! Situation following. The island Stratis under our control. In Altis's northern and western parts of division of KSIR perform operations on preparation for the beginning of storm of the island.
Written on 2013-10-16 by Big
informed us he released an updated version of his USMC Pilot Replacement
on the BI forums
This replaces the default BIS USMC Pilot with either one of Meatball0311's great pilot models.
Quote Recardio :
I have been working on a replacement config file for pilots for the 15th MEU(SOC). As of now, it is ready for release. There are a couple more things that I want to do with it, I.E., replacing one of the ACE Molle Rucks with the CMU-33, but at this moment, that is a bit out of my reach. This replaces the default BIS USMC Pilot with Either one of Meatball0311's Great pilot models. You have the choice of the Fighter Pilot or the Helicopter Pilot.
- Fixed missing class Ace_sys_ruck error when running ArmA 2 without ACE
Buy the ArmA series
46 members, 1230 guests :
17th AirBorne Division
, Evil Dave
, Troy Rich