released his latest mission in the BI forums
Quote Tonic :
What is Atlis Life? Many of you may be familiar with older life missions from ARMA 2. This comes with some of the basics expected to be in a life mission but built from the ground up from scratch. It features a MySQL back-end saving system for players and vehicles along with some mini-admin functionality (Nothing that allows spawning but to monitor players). This has been in development since the ALPHA and I think it is time that I start letting others host the mission. This originally started as Stratis Life, I got interested in building this when a group of people decided to make one from scratch and I commend them for that but at that time it didn't seem like well... They were ready to build such a system and I thought I could make it better and more robust and so I did. Over the time I lost interest in it and let people from the community in which I coded the mission for start to work on it. For a few they added in some neat new stuff that people really liked but once it came near Altis release / A3 Release I decided to rebuild the system once again to make it better, more modular and all around more stable and I did (somewhat). Sadly there are still parts of the old system I built in the system such as vehicle shops, etc. They are meant to receive a massive overhaul when I find the interest to do them. After a long 6-7 months I have decided to just release the mission so that others may be able to host it for their community and here we are.
Written on 2013-11-07 by Tonic
a Hostage Rescue cooperative mission for Arma 3.
Quote RG Beats :
A recon squad were sent out to meet up with a mole within the CSAT army. We assume the mole was followed as CSAT forces have taken both the mole and our Recon Squad hostage. Satellite uplink found a small encampment 5 clicks South East of the meeting location. We need to find out what the mole knows and bring our men home. Seal Team 2-6 will be Coordinating the attack
a short mission for helicopters.
Quote |R|Tejedor :
Search and destroy targets, transporting troops.
released an updated beta version of the Cold War Rearmed² beta
on the Armaholic forums
- British Armed Forces Expansion updated to version 1.07
- Royal Netherlands Army Expansion updated to version 1.05
- CWR² Demo Missions updated
- Cold War Rearmed² - Cold War Crisis Campaign updated to version 1.10
- Cold War Rearmed² - Resistance Campaign updated to version 1.07
Quote CWR2 PR :
Huge update for our fans today!
- Added: FIA Partisans
- Added: M14 Rifle (cwr2_M14)
- Added: Spetsnaz assault units
- Changed: 45rnd RPK Magazine takes only 1 inventory slot now
- Changed: Automatic Rifleman now carries 6 RPK Magazines
- Changed: Bradley - Defined maximum values for weapon and ammo stowage
- Changed: Bradley commander position now has vehicle mounted NV optic enabled
- Changed: Bradley driver position now has vehicle mounted NV optic enabled
- Changed: Bradley gunner position now has TI for optic enabled with two red based modes
- Changed: Bradley has a stowage capacity of nine backpacks, one each for crew and passengers
- Changed: New FIA unit textures
- Changed: Power poles placed along all major roads on Everon, Malden, Kolgujev and Nogova
- Fixed: AH-1 turret vertex selection
- Fixed: Jeep had permanent light on in 2nd LOD
This release is dedicated to James 'Planck' McNicoll.
an updated version of his Keys - Enhanced Interaction System addon
This is an addon aimed at improving the way the player interacts with everything in ArmA. This is done with either scripting or modifications to the existing system. This is Part 1, which improves and reduces the number of actions that are available to a player. Many actions have been removed from the "action menu" and replaced with simple key strokes. It also makes configuring and referencing of the keyboard commands easier with the use of proper labeling and grouping.
- fixes the conflict with the Command Overhaul Mod
this mission for the Operation Arrowhead Demo version.
Quote Malpelo_PL :
Defend yourselves until air support comes.
this adversarial gamemode mission for Arma 2: Combined Operations.
Quote Chosenone487 :
Counter Insurgency is an MP Coop game mode in which two teams do battle among a civilian populous. BluFor must search and secure the user selected town and avoid civilian casualties while the enemy (CIV) team must use eliminate the BluFor team using the civilians as a way to hide themselves.
released this Capture The Island mission in the BI forums
. This mission is also playable in singleplayer mode.
Quote Benny :
BECTI is a Conquer The Island gamemode based on the old school OFP MFCTI where two teams composed of Players and AI fight for the controls of an island in a power struggle with towns and bases.
The commander is the leader of your side, only he may build the base and set the income distribution, all team leaders shall always listen to the commander. The commander is the only one which is able to perform upgrades and assign orders.
Towns need to be captured and held by your side, to capture a town, you simply have to stand next to the flag while no enemy is around, but watch out ! the town occupation may try to defend it ! The generated income and the units may vary depending on a town's size.
Funds are mainly earned by capturing town and salvaging wrecks but killing enemies will also reward you with a bounty bonus, funds may be used to purchase units and gear.
Parameters allows you to play with a different setup all the time, nearly everything can be changed (AI, base, environment, economy, gameplay, module, respawn, towns...).
Written on 2013-11-06 by Big
informed us he released a new version of his latest mission in the BI forums
- patrol tweaks
- moved the EVAC point in a better position
- removed savegames (incompatible with MP )
informed us he released an updated for the Arma 3 version of his Whole Lotta War
mission in the BI forums
- AI not shooting issue fixed
- Fixed JSRS-soundmod requirement accidentally slipped in the mission
- Fixed one other bug
Written on 2013-11-06 by SaOk
Buy the ArmA series
|Integrate everything, Steam rocks!
|For missions the SW is great, but please no addons and mods on SW!
|BI better make it work right, I think I will like it
|Steam Workshop sucks, get rid of it as soon as possible.
|Only registered users can rate items.
View all polls
16 members, 515 guests :
, W. Therriault