the 2nd mission in the Titan Stories mission series.
Quote C. Daley :
With conflicts heating up in Operation Titan, the last thing they need is for CSAT forces to side with the russians and enter the fight. This is where this missions comes into play. You are to kill CSAT officers in a meeting to delay their entry into the titan conflict.
released in our forums
the third part in this Brother in Arms series.
Quote AiZnhorn :
Altis 2035. Situation in Altis sharply worsened, the content increases not and constantly resistance centers flare up. Forces of NATO try to keep the island and perform various operations. Your group sent for undermining influence independent in Altis's east part.
Written on 2014-03-08 by Jayer
released a total overhaul of his earlier mission "AAF COIN
" in the BI forums
Quote Citadel :
This is a lightweight, straightforward coop mission for between one and sixteen players. It's designed with less powerful computers in mind, so it will work well on either a dedicated server or a local host. Players can perform just about any battlefield role, thanks to the presence of both the VAS and VVS. Furthermore, the mission is highly mod-compatible, so additional weapons-packs, vehicle addons, and AI modifications should run without conflict.
It works great for a "gather around the server" mission as well as something to occupy the entire afternoon.
released a new version of this cooperative mission in the BI forums
- Revamped tasks using scripts instead of modules. Should eliminate any weird inconsistencies in multiplayer.
- Updated ORBAT groups.
- Improved some AI behavior.
- Added additional mission briefing information.
Written on 2014-03-08 by Big
released in the BI forums
an update for this cooperative mission where you have to rescue the POW.
- some tweaks and improvement.
- Farroq 1.5 running.
released a new version of Patrol Operations for Arma 3 in the BI forums
- [ADDED]: Research vessel distress mission a bit underwhelming
- [ADDED]: Team players cannot carry support ammo for qualified role specialists (E.g AT rounds and MG Mags)
- [ADDED]: Designated Headless Client slot
- [ADDED]: Support units should be repair specialists
- [ADDED]: AI Re-enforce objectives via Helo Insertion
- [ADDED]: new all role class for small team
- [ADDED]: Task Force Arrowhead Radio Support
- [ADDED]: IGIload Logistics
- [ADDED]: Replaced Existing Injury system with tweaked version of Arma 3 wounding system by [TcB]-Psycho-
- [FIXED]: "Cancel First Aid" causes instant revive
- [FIXED]: Vehicles are despawned too aggressively
- [FIXED]: Defend Military Base mission not spawning enemies
- [FIXED]: Downed players are invincible
- [FIXED]: No supplies to pick up for "Town needs urgent supplies" task
- [FIXED]: Capture officer mission does not complete once prisoner is returned
- [FIXED]: "Ambient ground patrols" very scarce or non-existent?
- [FIXED]: Dynamic Weather is not synchronized between clients
- [FIXED]: AAF Return Point does not align to the Faction Side
- [FIXED]: Rallypoint Removal at base not working
- [FIXED]: Defend Missions have miss-aligned success criteria resulting in very high chance of fail despite actually succeeding.
- [FIXED]: Squad leader resets after a new squadmember joins
- [FIXED]: Team-leaders cannot assign roles or move members unless logged in as Admin
- [FIXED]: Initiating "Assist" function when on static objects (rocks, buildings) causes you to fall-teleport through them
- [FIXED]: Base grieving with explosives works perfectly
- [FIXED]: Dragging players from the "crouched" stance not possible
- [FIXED]: "Stop shooting at base" message is displayed to all players
- [FIXED]: Medics unable to treat downed players
- [FIXED]: Recover UAV mission: AI vehicles and the UAV
- [FIXED]: VAS Saved loadouts available across every side
- [FIXED]: Respawning in via halo results in reverting back to default gear
- [FIXED]: helicopter explosions at base
- [FIXED]: Spawned containers at the return point
- [FIXED]: LaserBatteries Missing from VAS Crate
- [FIXED]: Losing Group Leadership to JIP
- [FIXED]: Cutscene start is delayed too long
- [FIXED]: Headless Client ability to take control of AI is not consistent
- [FIXED]: 3D Hud Altitude using visibleposition returns 0 altitude
- [FIXED]: "Deploy Comm Tower" enemy waves spawn too close
- [ADDED]: Capture Vehicle mission has closer optional return point
- [REMOVED]: Repair Airfield and Sea Based Mission after game-play review
Written on 2014-03-08 by roy86
a hotfix version of this free roam, semi-randomized open whole map SP mission with optional plot to follow set on Altis.
- fixed issue with AI not attacking player.
the first version of his Max UK Police Mod
which he announced on the Armaholic forums earlier
Quote Maxjoiner :
This Mod adds a new independent faction: United Kingdom Police and features:
- New 2 Units
- New 3 Vehicles
- All Police Vehicles have police Horn
- All Police Vehicles have 3D lightbar with night\day effects
- The Engines of all vehicles have been enhanced for funny pursuits!
The ALiVE Dev Team
released an updated version of the ALiVE - Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment addon
on the BI forums
The Advanced Light Infantry Virtual Environment (ALiVE) is an easy to use modular mission framework that provides everything players and mission makers need to quickly set up and run realistic military operations in almost any scenario.
ALiVE is a dynamic campaign mission framework. The editor placed modules are designed to be intuitive but highly flexible so you can create a huge range of different scenarios by simply placing a few modules and markers. The AI Commanders have an overall mission and a prioritised list of objectives that they will work through autonomously. Players can choose to tag along with the AI and join the fight, take your own squad of AI or other players and tackle your own objectives or just sit back and watch it all unfold.
Mission makers may wish to experiment by synchronizing different modules to each other, or using standalone ALiVE modules as a backdrop for dynamic missions and campaigns, enhancing scenarios created with traditional editing techniques. ALiVE can significantly reduce the effort required to make a complex mission by adding ambience, support and persistence at the drop of a module.
his Manual Bombing Guide
which he originally released on the BI forums
Two video examples of using this technique can be found on the downloadpage.
Quote 87th_Neptune :
When we don't have the luxury of Laser Designation or CCIP and CCRP modes of a Fire control computer, you have to do it the old fashioned way. Like in the first two world wars!
I came up with the idea of writing this manual when I saw many people on Public servers, squad coop missions and on YouTube, flying extremely low and diving far to steep. Just to get their bombs on target. What happend? They put them selves in range of small arms fire and left them selves no room to evade anti-air missiles. Some even killed all their maneuvering room, slamming into the ground amd/or tree tops.
By working on this manual I was able to confirm ArmA's bomb physics ARE indeed correct unlike some state...
The bombs as described in the manual follow a glide path wich is exactly the one from the Mk-82 in a standard atmosphere and so my release parameter table from real life IS usable.
Bombs do act strange when released from very low speeds. (Under 100 km/h) But since that never happens....no problem.
Hopefully people will read this manual and start correct practice. Then soon I hope these silly performances will eventually disappear from the Arma 3 community.
- GBU38's physics is off > removed from Manual release table
- Added level delivery table for both GBU12 and GBU38
- Added LGB delivery parameters
Buy the ArmA series
35 members, 1272 guests :
, Dirty Harry
, Evil Dave
, Evil Penfold