released a new version of his Random Displacements script
on the BI forums
- Fixed a bug with RD\Objectives\Check.sqf that was preventing anything but the first check of enemy/friendly presence
- Altered RD\Objectives\Check.sqf to prevent air units from capping objectives
released an updated version of the Republic of Korea Army addon
on the Armaholic forums
Republic of Korea Army Unit addon add two diffrent camouflage based units. First one is Frog camouflage. It used between 1980s ~ 2013. Second one is Digital camouflage. This is now being used in ROK Army, ROK Airforce, Rok Navy. ROK Army factions are in Blufor and Independent. Each of faction has a Frog, Digital camouflage units. I use Arma3 unit templets to retexture uniform, helmet, vest.
- digital camouflage texture remake
- change default weapon to mx_black
- nv goggle change to nv goggle independent
- add mod.cpp
- add Republic of Korea Flag in digital camo
- add airborn mark in digital camo
- add roka_d_weapon.pbo
- add attachment
- 18 types of units are added
Written on 2014-04-20 by 11Hz
informed us he released an updated version of his Enhanced User Suppression System
on the BI forums
EUSS enhances ArmA 3 with suppression and other effects that work against the player to provide a more immersive and tense atmosphere.
- Decreased camera shake sensitivity on vehicles weapons
- Fixed tanks and aircraft being effected by camera shake
- Increased chance of suppression effects
informed us an updated version of the CJTF101 Editor addon
by him and Titibond
has been released on the BI forums
With this addon you can acces a lot of additional objects like houses, misc items, ruins, Ghost hotel, HMS Proteus, etc!
- was missing some little stuff like the Proteus and some other new stuff from the previous update (with ghost hotel etc...)
an updated version of the ArmA3Sync - launcher and addons synchronization software
which he released on the BI forums
ArmA3Sync is both a launcher and addons synchronization software for ArmA 3. It is intend to be used by players, server administrators and ArmA 3 teams. ArmA3Sync development has been inspired from ArmA 2 Game Launcher (SpiritedMachine) and AddonSync 2009 (Yoma).
- Game configuration and launch with addons.
- Server configuration and launch with addons for both Windows see et Linux see platforms.
- Build and management of custom addon repositories FTP or HTTP (Web) servers.
- Reliable and easily configurable addon synchronization with checking integrity of files (SHA1).
- Minimization of the amount of downloaded data. Web hosted addon repositories will thus benefit from differential updates.
- Events broadcast system which can help organizing multiplayer games along with addons see.
- Brings native supports for @AllInArmA, @ACRE, @TFAR.
- Added: user can now set a default event/sub repository modset to a favorite server.
- Added: Web hosted repository: support for repository with hidden indexes.
- Added: Additional run paratemers: -malloc automatically set at first place of ArmA 3 startup parameters.
released in the BI forums
a new version of this mission where as a local civilian you can't stand any longer being suppressed by the Iranians.
- added more auto-save points
- updated ammobox (1st objective)
- 'friends' will become playable at the right time now
- created a new video intro
- optimized performance
Written on 2014-04-19 by b00tsy
released a new version of his first mission for Arma 3 in the BI forums
Quote Nimrod :
NMD Sandbox is a multiplayer mission focused on allowing players to use all the different assets the game has such as gear and vehicles.
I have designed and created a set of dialogs to help players experience ArmA 3 and it's content with ease, such as a vehicle spawner, a map with teleport functionality and a vehicle service dialog to allow players to refuel, repair or rearm their vehicles on the go.
Administrators also have access to a special administration dialog.
Along with my own dialogs I have also included the Virtual Ammobox System script, so credits to Tonic for that part.
a mission based on Ghost's supply interruption
Quote winterplay :
Adjusted from MP bit better imho, now mission doesn't end if all players are dead at the same time, added new missions and MHQ
released an updated version of his Vcom AI script suite
on the BI forums
I am releasing the first version of my AI script suite. This script suite is a plug-and-play script package that uses FSM's and compiled code to make AI react in a more fulfilling way.
Well what does this even do?
First off, go ahead and download this and just use the radio commands. It will give you a brief overview of what you can expect from the AI changes.
The showcase is important because it shows tests with vanilla AI and Vcom AI. It should be easy to see the difference this way.
- Vcom AI Showcase 1.00 (Do not use this for missions, it is only for showcasing!)
- Varying AI accuracy
- AI Communication
- AI Cover
- Improved Flanking
- AI Responsiveness
- AI Suppression
- Weapon Utilization
- Vehicle Disembarking
- Visual Cues
- AI will use explosives (if available) on enemies that are garrisoning buildings a bit too long.
- Improved AI flanking behaviors and movements, they should move around a bit more now
- AI will not execute any complicated/over controlling commands when their leader is a human player. I will put in ways to control this in the future.
- A few bug fixes
a new cooperative mission for Arma 3.
Quote djotacon :
In January 2033 the oil crisis is a fact.The war ravages the world and the nations face their worst nightmare.
This is the biggest energy crisis in the entire history of mankind. Russia has exhausted its reserves in the baltic sea and mercilessly attack any country possessing oil. The NATO countries also suffer for the needs of oil and are not willing to miss a single oil well.The new oil wells discovered on the Aghan Village have led attack Russian forces and former militia Taliban are taking positions for a new war.
NATO deployed a new fighting force to recover the oil wells and eliminate Taliban forces in the area. You are the force deployed to recover the oil wells and combat the terrorist threat.
Buy the ArmA series
44 members, 1182 guests :
, Arma Elite
, automat k 47
, bravo 6
, Dan Tonk
, Indrid Cole