R0adki11 released an updated version of his Mig-21 PFM (Fishbed-F) on the BI forums.
Quote : This is my second addon release for Arma3, this addon is legendary fighter aircraft the Mig-21.
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21 is a supersonic jet fighter aircraft, designed by the Mikoyan-Gurevich Design Bureau in the Soviet Union. Some 50 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations a half-century after its maiden flight.
Flax_ released an updated version of his Gear Functions on the BI forums.
Quote : After seeing a screenshot with a unit that had a helmet attached to the side and discussing with the creator (Riksen) I decided to turn it into an addon. Its written using functions and ACE iteration menu. You can use the functions to apply it to AI, examples are below. I plan to expand the mod to have more features but that will come later. It's MP compatible with a small bug.
Auto Detect Secondary Headgear:
Detects any additional headgear in backpack and places on head when helmet it slung.
If you un-sling helmet whilst wearing any headgear it will add to backpack or place on ground if no space.
TheConen from the CUP Team informed us they have released an updated version of the Community Upgrade Project - Vehicles Pack on the BI forums.
Quote : The Community Upgrade Project is the initiative to bring all the content of Arma 2 [+ OA and DLCs] from BI into Arma 3, upgraded to the Arma 3 feature set.
Its goal is to provide those assets to the community as a mod ready to use in the game, and as an open-source repository for modders to build upon and learn from.
Cooperative and coordinated effort to get a coherent port of Arma 2 content [+ OA and DLCs] from BI to ARMA 3 standards
Full availability of all source material under share-alike license (APL-SA).
In essence everyone can make use of the work to build mods on his own as long as he provides credits, shares also his sources and keeps the same license
Release of the content in a coherent way
Content to come soon: vehicles, infantry, uniforms, terrains, objects, buildings, vegetation, wild life.
Fixed CUP_AirVehicles_Merlin - Typo in Merlin CfgPatches and added legacy version, should fix T1580
TheConen from the CUP Team informed us they have released an updated version of the Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack on the BI forums.
Quote : This is the WEAPONS pack. It contains all the weapons, assault rifles, machine guns, shotguns,
grenade launchers, pistols, sniper rifles, and whatever else goes "boom" in Arma 2 and the expansion
and DLC's. All weapons are stripped of their attachments were possible, and these have been turned
into attachable scopes, lasers, flashlights, and bipods interchangeable with the vanilla content.
Some of the weapons are new or derived from the original ones.
- Added soundshaders to AWM, CZ750, M24, KSVK, VSS, AA12, Saiga12K, EVO, M60E4, MP5. Updated soundshaders for Hunting Rifle and Lee Enfield.
- Added proper silencer model to L85.
- CUP_Weapons_East_Attachments - Made PSO-1's ironsight-mode usable.
- CUP_Weapons_L85 - UGL Launcher sight now flips down correctly. Fixed UGL eye offset causing grenades to miss.
- CUP_Weapons_RPG7 - Fixed missing shot sound for RPG-7.
- CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - fixed missing shot sounds for Zu-23, Stryker MGS, M1 Abrams, Apache, Super Cobra.
Sparfell informed us he released an updated version of his Missing Units addon on the BI forums.
Quote : My addon adds various new units created with vanilla weapons, equipements and textures (no other addons required). New units and vehicles can be found in the editor as far as new groups corresponding to.
The mod is traduced in english and french with English as default (original) language. If you want to propose another translation feel free to contact me and I'll intregate it in further updates.
I'm open for any kind of suggestions so if you've got some ideas about units that could be added, feel free to make a proposal.
ArmA 1.62 adaptation
Added headgear randomization for mercs
Improved uniforms used by mercs and ISAS
Some units are now using Apex DLC Weapons and items
ISAS, MERCS and HPM factions are now using some Apex DLC vehicles
IndeedPete released an updated version of his Kommando Spezialkräfte 2035 - Tropic on the BI forums.
Quote : Kommando Spezialkräfte 2035 delivers a futuristic version of the German special forces to Arma 3. KSK operators come in customised tropic-themed gear in the Crystallised Flecktarn pattern.
I would just like to drop my first Mod for Arma 3 Apex here. This was a rather quick take on a German CTRG counterpart - the Kommando Spezialkräfte 2035. Slightly futuristic and dressed in the splendid new thermal-resistant clothing Apex brought us, they are pretty much a tropic-themed re-textured copy of the CTRG units currently available. That being said, this mod requries DevBranch and may change rapidly over the next few weeks, depending on what Bohemia does to the CTRG units prior to the stable release of Apex. So, feel free to check it out and make sure to leave some feedback.
Alright, update's here guys! No showcase yet as I thought the audience for that would be too little to justify a delay. Anyway, enjoy!
Fixed: Suppressed Protector SMG of the recon units had a flashlight attached instead of a laser pointer.
Fixed: Powler LSVs still had vanilla loadouts.
Changed: Mod is now developed on Stable branch, not on DevBranch anymore.
Changed: Tweaked headgear, vest, and backpack textures.
Changed: Heavy Gunner and Recon Heavy Gunner now have ERCO instead of RCO optics mounted.
Added: KSK Flag (Germany)
Added: Optional 6094 Vests (Tropic), models by Road Runner.
Added: Optional Diplomatic Corps (Tropic) irregulars based on 6094 Vests (Tropic).
Quote : This script provides a way to control the camera, use texts and special effects to create more complex cutscenes and intros for you missions. Script showcase on ALTIS.
You can use, adapt and/or modify the script as you see fit.
If you find nice ways to modify the script for better effects let me know.
Tested on dedicated,tho any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and have fun!
Goschie released an updated version of his Rotation Menu System addon on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : - The Rotation Menu System is a context based action menu, designed for external interaction with other objects.
- The system does not currently have a personal menu, but will in future updates.
- Any object, door, ladder, or hatch with a RTMS menu attached to it will present with a menu icon. If it's expandable, a fluid rotatable menu will appear for easy interaction
- All default external actions are already apart of the system, which means get in gunner, driver, ect, are all included.
- The Rotation Menu System is fully expandable and modifiable for any user, with an infinite menu structure. What this basically means is that a sub sub menu is always possible for any menu item. (see part 3 in tutorial).
- The system seems to work better than arma 3's action menu, especially for doors, gates, and other once confusing obstacles. Occlusion also seems to be better, where objects once use-able through walls are blocked in the Rotation Menu System.
- Making menus (see part 1,2 in tutorial) is relatively easy and powerful, and will allow object and class based custom menus.
- There may be some missing actions for special kinds of objects in the game, but hopefully through user feedback any bizarre special cases will be remedied.
- The system is fully script based, with no additional addons (besides CBA for the mod version), or dialogs, or strange initialization requirements; this means its vanilla (I have made it into a addon/mod as well)
- For the mod/addon version, you can still add and remove all your own menus at runtime. Basically, you have no loss of functionality besides adding/removing menus during RTMS's init process.
- Now works on non Arma 3 maps (AiA/CUP included).
- Now has keybindings from CBA.
- Now has personal menu and quick button.
- Now has incremental doors.
Issue with changing vehicle seats on dedicated servers (MP), would spit you out of vehicle
Titisubmitted the RUG DSAI, originally created by Wolfrug and Sickboy for Armed Assault and Arma 2, which he ported to Arma 3.
Quote : This is an unofficial version of the pack!
All credits must go to the autors of all addons because I spent so less time regarding to them.
I've made some corrections of missing sounds and scripts bugs, adding a addon picture and name reference of autors
It gives your and the enemy AI a voice beyond the stale radio messages.
Ready made scripts for Dynamic Sound AI that is easily modifiable by the end-user.
Your AI will shout curses at the enemy, tell you when they're reloading, throwing a grenade, engaging, when they're hurt, fleeing or when they've scored a big kill! And much more.
Works in both SP, client-side MP and server-side MP
Features English, Arab, Russian, Spanish and german voices
Can assign voices to all sides (BLUFOR, OPFOR, Independent, Civilian, SideEnemy)
Easily activated/deactived by mission makers, addon makers or server admins as required, using global variables and config entries (see below for more information)
Auto-initialization using CBA (fully CBA compatible)
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2016 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.