informed us he released an updated version of his Nametags script
on the BI forums
The archive contains both the singleplayer as well as the multiplayer version of this script.
This is a nametags script. Despite the same colors as in mission 'Evolution' - this is my script.
Made 2 examples - for SP and MP (for MP means, that names will be displayed only by players). You can change the colors. They are defined in local variable in the script. For now, it supports 30 players. You can change this if it's needed.
- Fixed bug when you open map
Written on 2013-12-29 by JTS
released an updated version of his Digital Loadout System
on the BI forums
The Digital Loadout System is a work in progress loadout dialog inspired by VAS. By using it the player can equip himself as he sees fit.
- Loading a loadout will no longer render an extra dls dialog
- Saving and loading loadouts will not cause errors.
his OHally's Boats addon
which adds packable and deployable CRRC Assault Boats to your Arma 3.
Quote OHally :
OHally's boats brought the ability to pack and deploy CRRCs to AMRA 2 in script form. Now meet the next level in evolution (a.k.a extreme boredom and tired of looking at CAF stuff for today).
Now the boats are in addon format!
Works with AI Section members, they can disassemble, pick up and assemble.
Written on 2013-12-28 by Ohally
ported the Vests, Helmets and Caps
from Arma 2 to Arma 3 and released it on the Armaholic forums
Quote hotshotmike1001 :
This addon will bring over the Arma 2 armor vests, helmets and caps using the bis mlod files. This has 17 uniform attachments.
This comes with the following addons:
- ACR helmet
- ACR Vest
- Delta Force Helmets
- Delta Force Vests
- Russian Vests
- Russian Caps
- Russian Helmets
- US Helmet
- US ACU Vest
- USMC Vest
- USMC Helmet
informed the community about the upcoming new version of the Dutch Armed Forces mod
on the Armaholic forums
These are some of the changes to be made with the upcoming version 0.6xx:
- attempt: implement NEO_'s TireChange script
- added: 4 Fenneks
- added: 1 backpack
- updated: Skoda config (added hitengine)
- updated: A320 Hostage config (added CfgNonAIVehicles)
- updated: demography of Dutch units
- updated: auto throw of smokegranade of marine pilot fix
- updated: submarine, Leopard 2A6 desert & female pilot textures
- updated: fighter pilot normalmap
- removed: broadcast reloading addon (obsolete)
You can find more information and leave your feedback in the Dutch Armed Forces wip topic
released a new cooperative mission in the BI forums
Quote Moerderhoschi :
Remake of the original mission by DirtyHarry in ArmA II.
Insurgent have entrenched in a storage section and threaten with blasting of an atom bomb. We have none confirmation whether she is real or not. go in clear the aerea and defuse the bomb.
informed us he released an updated version of his Helicopter fastrope script
on the BI forums
The download includes an example mission to learn how you can add this to your own mission(s).
Quote zealot111 :
This Helicopter fastroping script allows players to toss ropes from helicopter and fastrope to the ground using these ropes. Ropes are 50m long (A3 has ropes only this length) so you can fastrope from that height.
Helicopter must maintain speed under 5km/h while fastroping.
- Added animation while fastroping.
- Slightly increased fastroping speed.
- Heli pilot now cannot fastrope
- Helicopter doors close after cutting the ropes.
released version 2.0 of the Mirage F1
on the BI forums
Quote W4lkn :
As promised, the second version of the Mirage F1 package is available with many new features. Thus, planes of sahranian (fictitious army of ArmA: Armed Assault) and chernarussian armies were added. New missiles and configurations are also now available. My imagination has also allowed me to create an aircraft of the 4477th Test and Evaluation Squadron.
This pack may well be in its final version unless that new ideas arise.
This package requires the game Arma 2, its standalone expansion, Operation Arrowhead, and Community Base addons.
A great thanks to renton for its model of Mirage F1 as well as Yac and Project RACS for their fighter pilot.
- Added: 3 sahranians Mirage F1 (Air-air, air-ground and air-ship)
- Added: 2 chernarussians Mirage F1 (Air-air and air-ground)
- Added: 2 agressors' Mirage F1 (Blue et desert)
- Added: 2 news takistanis Mirage F1 (Air-ground and air-ship)
- Added: Chernarussian and sahranian fighter pilots
- Added: Air-air AIM120 AMRAMM missile
- Added: Air-ship Exocet missile
- Fixed: Takistani pilot's classname
- Fixed: Takistani Mirage F1's classname
Written on 2013-12-26 by W4lkn
a mission where you must complete three tasks before the extraction.
Quote JaWattDiX :
* French version
* Ammobox VAS
* Revive script ADO
* Pole Flag script Para-jump
* Pole Flag recruiting IA (The case or to play it to you solo)
released his VicMarker script
, a Customizable and dynamic vehicle marker script, on the BI forums
Quote Fight9 :
I have been teaching myself scripting over the last couple of weeks and have finally been able to create something that was worth a thread.
This script is very simple in principle but has a huge amount of options that make it helpful. I was working on a high command mission and was annoyed that I could never get getIn waypoints close to my empty vehicles; they needed markers! In most basic form, the script adds a dynamic marker to your vehicle and tracks its position. At the same time, it detects whether the vehicle is alive, disabled, or dead. The marker and text change depending on its status. You can define a total of 9 parameters when calling the script, but only if you want. If you like the markers and colors I have chosen, you can stick with the default ones and are not required to define them in the parameters.
- Script creates a marker and follows the vehicle
- Vehicles have three states: Alive, Disabled, and Dead
- All three states have customizable icons
- Definable icon, color, hints, and whether the icon is removed with destruction
- Makers are updated every 3 seconds with new vehicle positions
- The Script uses the vehicles name as its marker name, so if you need to find the marker in another script or trigger, it would be easily definable
- Script includes a complete list of marker icons and colors available
Buy the ArmA series
20 members, 802 guests :
, Evil Penfold
, SFC Cole