from the GID Modding Studio, released the NRF Units
on the BI forums
"NRF Units" represents a fictional special force of the Nato Response Force.
These units are designed to be played;
The mod add a new Nato faction, helmets, uniforms, MX custom serie, NVG, titan, backpacks, diving camo and rebreather.
released the first version of his ARMSCor Mod
on the Armaholic forums
ARMSCor is a ARMA 3 mod that include Southern African military equipment, both locally developed and license build from 1966 to 2035. This has been a labour of love for a very long time and will be for a long time to come. This is only the beginning, so make sure to check out the "WorkInProgress" folder to see what we are currently working on. We have lots more to come.
In the extras folder you will find additional factions. Where South African weapons, vehicles or aircraft is also in use by other countries, I have included skinned versions of them on request. To use these you will need to copy the *.PBO and associated *.bisign files over to the Addons folder.
In the optional folders we have PBO files that you can choose to use if you so feel. To use these you will need to copy the *.PBO and associated *.bisign file over to the Addons folder.
Currently we have the SANDF faction replacement mod. This will replace some of the NATO factions soldiers, equipment & vehicles with SANDF equivalents. This is still experimental and incomplete so use at own risk. It can be undone by simply removing it from the Addons folder again.
Work In Progress:
This folder contains the mod elements that we are currently working on. They are incomplete and not ready for public release. If you want to have a play with them then feel free to use them at your own risk. To use these you will need to copy the *.PBO and associated *.bisign file over to the Addons folder.
informed us he released an updated version of the SA58
which he ported from Arma 2 on the BI forums
I have ported one of my favourite weapons from Arma 2. Everything seems to be working as far as I can see. New muzzle system is in place.
I may still tweak the config based on comments or my own findings. I plan to make a new texture too in a future release.
- Ammo tweaks
- Added Joint Rail support
Although it will work without ASDG Joint Rails it is strongly recommended you have it.
his Rocket Booster script
for the FLAY HangGlider
This is a very simple Rocket script for the FLAY HangGlider Mod.
- I hope this may be useful for some to use the glider in missions easier.
- It should work in single player, multiplayer and on dedicated server.
- If multiple users have to use it at the same time you may need to make multiple scripts with different variable names to reduce conflicts like exploding rockets. I didn't test this yet.
Written on 2014-07-13 by SabreD
posted a new update about the upcoming version of the Dutch Armed Forces mod
on the Armaholic forums
Version 0.9001 eggbeasts revision (21-07-2014):
- added: mission [SP/MP] EVO by eggbeast
- added: mission CombatAirAssault Celle day 1 & 2
- added: MARSOC units
- added: Eggbeast's weapons module:
- updated: all vehicle weapons, tracers and damagehandeling & sounds
- updated: zeroing added to MG and tank turrets
- updated: added GPS, NV, TV to tanks, paladin & aircraft
- updated: added wheelbrake & afterburner to aircraft
- updated: different ammo typs per vehicle and caliber,
- updated: vehicle loadouts and gear
- updated: Lynx errors, many small & big fixes by eggbeast
- updated: 'Updating base class' config
- updated: suv plate & rover ambu patch
- updated: female soldiers & paladin textures
- updated: F35 SMDI texture & icon
- updated: missing SAR pilot icon
- updated: vehicle & unit icons
You can find more information and leave your feedback in the Dutch Armed Forces wip topic
released his You're Dead addon
on the BI forums
What does this mod do?
When the player is killed, their screen is blacked out and all sound is muted.
Why would anyone want that?
It provides a much more "realistic" experience. When you're dead. You're dead.
It's a simple mod. Really. Just a few lines of code, but I feel that it's a small thing that can add more immersion to the game.
It should be multiplayer compatible too.
released a new update on the Armaholic forums
about the Specialist Military Arms mod
Quote blazenchamber :
This is a weapons and attatchments addon that will feture some really cool and unique models to the game for everyone to enjoy.
We currently have 11 new weapons, 9 assault rifles and one sniper all with variants of each weapon.
Each will have custom ammunition and sounds.
You can find more information, view all new screenshots and leave your feedback in the SMA - Specialist Military Arms Mod wip topic
an updated version of his SQL-Life stat save
using Arma2Net and Arma2MySQL.
Quote Linnet :
Hello there arma community, I've been working on a stat saver for life missions using Arma2Net (ScottNZ) & Arma2MySQL (Firefly2442), thanks to them for creating such awesome additions to the arma community!
Before I go any further I'd just like to say that the latest version has not yet been tested with a full server, so far only with 25-30 people however it worked rather well then. So if you are intrested in implementing this it might contain bugs, exploits or may not even work at all!
- Saves your inventory, bank account, licenses, streetrep
- Comes with a premade loading screen & dialog for stat saving.
- Save one car of your choice and puts it back in the impound lot after a restart.
- Extreme code cleanup.
- Reworked two-dimensional arrays.
- Removed Vehicle save temprorarily.
- Renamed Functions.
- Updated SQL to run procedures instead of raw commands. (IMPORTANT THAT YOU UPDATE YOUR SQL DATABASE!)
- Database has been improved to be the proper variable types such as Int and Double.
- Documentation added!
- Changed the way to initalize it, see the new installation instructions.
Written on 2014-06-23 by Linnet
this cooperative mission for Arma 2.
Quote D.T.B Brazil Clan :
Goes at the end of a war in Chernarus, but contain major armed conflicts.
released an updated version of his Arma Mission Briefing Conversion tool
on the BI forums
Quote firefly2442 :
Just a small program I put together for converting missions.
This program batch upconverts old OFP and Arma style missions to the new briefing system used in Arma2. It parses the briefing.html file and pulls out the appropriate sections and creates a briefing.sqf file. Debriefing is still kept and saved to a new briefing.html file.
It's mostly untested at the moment, although it seems to be able to run without any errors.
Hopefully this is helpful to someone who is nostalgic about all the great old missions that are out there. If anyone wants to add support to this program for converting from Arma2 to Arma3, I would certainly love to get a pull request on Github.
- Made a couple of tweaks and improvements. Should be able to run on more missions now without failing.
Buy the ArmA series
49 members, 1184 guests :