Zed hunter submitted
his zed's loadout scripts
Quote zed hunter :
This is my first release, something that is not yet available by other means to the arma community.
This is a simple loadout script for arma 2, it will also work with arma 2 OA, and its easy and simple to customize for quick access to your favorite weapons and equipment.
his Chernarus Life Random Item Chance Script
This is basically a script which picks some random items out of chernarus life to give the player when he finds an object with the addaction on it. The script can be run on some objects or units for a moneybag/money grab style thing to do.
You can even edit the items added to the player who found the unit or object by looking in masterarray.sqf and scrolling down to the bottom.
released the Arma 2/Arma 2: OA version of his [FOCK] AI Recruitment and Group Management script
on the BI forums
Quote Mikie boy :
Although this has been made for Arma 3, I have converted it to A2.
This version contains the following:
• AI recruitment process – selection of 6 types of soldiers. Automatically identifies which side you are on so no fiddling with sides.
• AI deletion from group, if group leader.
• Whole AI squad deletion, if group leader.
• New – Group Management.
• Leave current group.
• Join a new group from a selection of groups (AI groups, Human Groups, and Mixed groups).
• View other groups, for AI players.
• Specifically view human players within a group to assist with locating friends.
• Identification of your own group.
• Step down as leader.
• Become leader – MP compatible.
• Options to turn off/on the menu.
• Option to turn off/on just AI recruitment.
• Option to increase/decrease Amount of AI to recruit.
• Option to turn off/on Deletion AI when leaving a group with no Humans in it.
• Option to turn off/on Group clear up of empty groups.
released his Suicide Bomber Script
on the BI forums
This is a simple suicide bomber script which is fully compatible with Arma3, Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
informed us Leg
released his Berserker AI Project script
on the BI forums
Quote Leg :
I basically made this a long time ago.. It's been sitting in my arma2 folder along with other random little testing scripts I've made. I added some basic patrol capability to it a few months ago so that the Berserker AI can move about without editor waypoints or applying other patrol scripts to it.
It is basically designed to be very simple, and yet be able to defeat a superior force of other AI variants. This AI also indirectly improves detection and sniping of players over longer distances when most AI will simply not fire at that range. Hopefully someone can use this and tweak it to their needs.
- Make AI react better and be more elite than normal ai
- Minimal modding/complex addons
released an updated version of his AniRadar script
on the BI forums
Quote XxAnimusxX :
This radar will let you decide what to show and allows you to change almost everything to meet your needs.
Enhance your gaming experience and allow others to enjoy your missions using this feature, creating countless new mission objectives and adding new tactical possibilities.
Due to technical problems I was forced to change the known rotating radar to a sonar type one, which is, honestly, not really realistic but better than nothing.
You can now decide to switch the object the radar is using as the center.
With this, you can now use mobile objects (aircrafts, other units, cars etc.) or static ones (buildings) to feed your radar view and allows you to design more complex scenarios (like recon-missions).
- new command added: aniRadarSetReferenceObject
- initialization of modules rewritten
- if the reference object is in the callback's results, it will be omitted
When a picture is worth a thousand words, moving pictures are pure gold, so here's a demo mission with the AniRadar implemented.
All the dialogs are part of the demo mission and are not element to the AniRadar.
released updated versions of his Silent Takedown script
for Arma 2
and Arma 3
on the Armaholic forums.
Quote Zodd :
This script simulates a silent attack (eg. knife) on an individual. If you get within range (2m in this case) you have the option (addaction - red, top most action) to do a 'silent takedown'
That will kill the unit to your immediate front (takes 1.5 seconds to complete the kill).
I would see it being used for silent takedowns of sentries etc. (Better than using silenced weapons as they still make some noise - disadvantage is it is riskier as you need to get very close and it isnt instant)
I have seen several threads (mainly in the Arma 3 forums) talking about silent takedowns for stealth missions and if BI will incorporate it. I thought it would be pretty simple to do so I had a crack at it. That is the story how this version of simple silent takedown script was born!
- version: 1.3:- Added ability to disable the hint text
- Removed ability to target friendly soldiers with takedown
- version: 1.2:- Added MP compatibility (respawn with action)
- Reworked script. Instead of silent takedown actions on the target, all individuals that are able to attempt the takedown are assigned the ability through an addaction.
- Added extra variables and individual unit customisation
- Added 'killed by' hint to show melee kills
- Amended script - doesnt remove addaction now when dead. Initial MP compatability attempts
released an updated version of his SLP Spawning script
for Arma 2 on the BI forums
You can use this to spawn units and/or vehicles and have them patrol, defend, attack, hunt the players group and lots more.
Quote Nomadd :
I had some time over the holidays to take a hard look at this set of scripts. I wanted to do more with it and did not like some of the ways it did things. So, I basically reworked it from the ground up.
Hopefully, the changes I have made will make a difference.
- various changes
- fixed armor not spawning crew but just regular units
- added _boat array in SLP_units_config. You can now spawn boats.
an updated version of his Vehicle Respawn Script script
This script respawns destroyed and deserted vehicles efficiently.
In this new version he has prevented server load from affecting respawn time.
- Respawn times can be adjusted for each vehicle individually
- High efficiency (only one thread, adjustable check interval)
- Respawn times not affected by server load
- Supports limited respawns
- Init line support
- Optional wreck removal
his Vehicle Restrictions Script
This script restricts vehicles based on player roles and UIDs.
- Vehicle restrictions based on roles and UIDs
- Detects players switching seats
- Supports custom messages
- Allows for members only vehicles by supporting UIDs
- Can tell apart all seats, including different gunner positions
- Works for all vehicles
Buy the ArmA series
|Integrate everything, Steam rocks!
|For missions the SW is great, but please no addons and mods on SW!
|BI better make it work right, I think I will like it
|Steam Workshop sucks, get rid of it as soon as possible.
|Only registered users can rate items.
View all polls
37 members, 931 guests :
, Oy of Mid-World
, the chief
, UNSC LEader