an updated version of his SQL-Life stat save
using Arma2Net and Arma2MySQL.
Quote Linnet :
Hello there arma community, I've been working on a stat saver for life missions using Arma2Net (ScottNZ) & Arma2MySQL (Firefly2442), thanks to them for creating such awesome additions to the arma community!
Before I go any further I'd just like to say that the latest version has not yet been tested with a full server, so far only with 25-30 people however it worked rather well then. So if you are intrested in implementing this it might contain bugs, exploits or may not even work at all!
- Saves your inventory, bank account, licenses, streetrep
- Comes with a premade loading screen & dialog for stat saving.
- Save one car of your choice and puts it back in the impound lot after a restart.
- Extreme code cleanup.
- Reworked two-dimensional arrays.
- Removed Vehicle save temprorarily.
- Renamed Functions.
- Updated SQL to run procedures instead of raw commands. (IMPORTANT THAT YOU UPDATE YOUR SQL DATABASE!)
- Database has been improved to be the proper variable types such as Int and Double.
- Documentation added!
- Changed the way to initalize it, see the new installation instructions.
Written on 2014-06-23 by Linnet
released an updated version of his Arma Mission Briefing Conversion tool
on the BI forums
Quote firefly2442 :
Just a small program I put together for converting missions.
This program batch upconverts old OFP and Arma style missions to the new briefing system used in Arma2. It parses the briefing.html file and pulls out the appropriate sections and creates a briefing.sqf file. Debriefing is still kept and saved to a new briefing.html file.
It's mostly untested at the moment, although it seems to be able to run without any errors.
Hopefully this is helpful to someone who is nostalgic about all the great old missions that are out there. If anyone wants to add support to this program for converting from Arma2 to Arma3, I would certainly love to get a pull request on Github.
- Made a couple of tweaks and improvements. Should be able to run on more missions now without failing.
released an updated version of the battleWarden:RCon tool on the BI forums
Quote Soner :
battleWarden is a highly flexible toolset for the anti-cheat engine BattlEye which is being used in the popular tactical military simulation known as ArmA 2. Currently it only consists of battleWarden:RCon (commonly known as ArmA 2 RCon), a powerful remote control tool for Armed Assault 2 servers running with BattlEye.
The development started back in the year 2010 when there was not any remote control tool available for administrators featuring a graphical user interface but only a standard console-based program provided by BattlEye itself. This case resulted from the fact that there was not any official specification of the BattlEye network protocol released at the time. Thus we decided to analyse the whole protocol and to build our own fully compatible BattlEye client which was then integrated into a new flexible GUI for the Windows platform. After its release it quickly became the de facto standard remote control tool among the server administrators in the Armed Assault community.
Since then battleWarden:RCon has been updated consistently in order to support all new releasing features of BattlEye. By this way we ensure to fit all the needs of the Armed Assault administrators.
- supporting admin names
- now has some premium features (except battleWarden:Spy) for Non-Premium version.
Written on 2014-05-15 by Soner
informed us an updated version of the EPM RCon Tool
by Uncle Dave
has been released on the BI forums
This is a tool to help manage your Arma 2 or Arma 3 server.
- General stability of the rcon has been improved. Made massive changes to the Bnet Lib to make it more stable.
- Added a donation button
- Added Admin names to messages.
- Fixed some of the BattlEye commands
- Fixed an issue with settings.xml
- Fixed an issue with TS3 Messages
his Ballistic Calculator
Quote Dust2Dust :
Calculator made in xlsx format using "steping method". User sets variables and calc gives bullet trajectory data.
Best for normalArma/ACE/reallife sight adjustment calculations.
- accomodates bullet, sight adjustment and environment data
- gives detailed trajectory data
- 4 additional calculators included: drag coeff,air friction,initial energy,unit
- metric units
informed the community on the BI forums
he released updates and additions to his Mikero's Dos Tools
Quote Mikero :
The Dos Tool kit contains over twenty different exe's to ease the burden, chief among them:
- Powerful lintchecking
- Make and extract pbo's
The heart of all Dos Tools and Eliteness is dePbo.dll. This dll is in a continuous state of refinement, and has been consistenly upgraded for past 5 years. DePbo.dll is the 'driver' behind most of Mikero's tools.
It is intended to be a non-reinventing-the-wheel service so that any application can access one, well proven, decompression algorithm (eg), rather than re-writing or pasting the source code again and again into different exe's.
- updates to dep3d and friends (eliteness) for better decoding of arma3 p3d's
- pboProject which replaces BI's binPbo / AddonBuilder and builds islands 'correctly' The bis equivalents cannot do so without some serious stuffing about.
- improvements to deKey to ensure correct version2 bisign files (*some*) arma3 alphas were occasionally incorrect.
- small fixes to dews to properly decode (and encode) stereo channels. Eliteness now uses this decoder to autoplay wss files
Written on 2013-12-03 by mikero
Buy the ArmA series
29 members, 855 guests :
, Snake Man