released his open source tabler - Arma 3 Translation Helper
on the BI forums
I'd like to present to you a new tool I'm working on. It emerged from the need to translate a lot of modules of an Arma 3 Mod without having to go through the hazzle of editing every single stringtable.xml one by one. And to be honest: It's not fun to work with XML files.
tabler let's you define your mod working directory and parses every stringtable.xml file it finds in your mod's subfolders. From there you can view, modify or add translations and save all your changes back to the stringtable.xml files - with one click.
- Open all stringtable.xml files in one UI
- Add keys or edit translations in an Excel-like grid view
- Save all changes back to the stringtable.xml files
Written on 2014-07-21 by bux578
his Ahoy Notepad++ Arma Syntax Highlighter
This is an Arma scripting (.SQF & .SQM) syntax highlighter to be used in Notepad++, specially for dark themes.
It is developed using the 'Deep Black' theme that is shipped with NPP, but will work for anything with a dark background.
This is a community project, and we will appreciate all your help to keep this updated and working. At the moment this is already the Syntax Highlighter with the most complete database, lets keep it that way and expand on this initial version as much as possible. Any input can be logged in the Issue Tracker or bigger input can be happily forked and imported with a pull request.
an updated stable version of the LEA - Loadout Editor
for Arma 3. If you already had the beta you can update the tool by using Check for Updates in the Help menu.
Quote Major_Shepard :
LEA is a standalone application with the goal to simplify the customisation of player's loadout and mission edition.
It uses a full graphical interface and maximum automatised processes to help mission-makers and team players waste as less as possible time in editing loadouts.
LEA has the capability to read and rewrite mission.sqm files as well as generate SQF scripts into ArmA 3 mission.
The software is provided with @LEA addon for players to make their loadout at mission start-up whatever the mission running on server.
LEA can also help ArmA 3 team play thanks to its capability to easily share user profiles and missions through FTP.
- Updated: @LEA to v1.3
- Added: Virtual Arsenal integrated within @LEA.
- Fixed: @LEA: Apply Loadout does not kept available upon 5 minutes even if the player stays in the 100 meters close to his spawning location.
- Fixed: Right clicking on uniform/vest/backpack does not work sometimes.
- Added: keep default helmet and glasses as options.
the newest version of Play withSIX
Quote Sickboy :
Ever since the SIX updater users have been able to create and manage collections of modifications of our increasing network that now hosts nearly 2000 mods for the ArmA series. Now it’s time to share this experience with your friends, communities and the whole world.
On behalf of the entire withSIX team I am very happy to introduce to you the beta version of the all new collection sharing.
If you have subscribed to beta updates, you can try the preview version of this feature along with several other updates and improvements that we are working on for the next release.
- Upload a private collection
- Upload and share the collections unlisted
- Public Collections
- Collection pages
- Other improvements- Improved client stability and reliability
- Improved rendering performance and compatibility of the integrated browser
- Improved startup speed
- Improved UI responsiveness
Read more at ourfull blog post
released an updated version of his Battleye Extended Controls (B.E.C) tool on the BI forums
Bec is an admin tool for Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations and Arma3 dedicated servers running Windows which have enabled Battleye.
Quote nuxil :
This is a server application only, no install requirements are necessary client-wise.
Basically what Bec does, is giving you the Battleye-power conveniently on the OA/CO and Arma 3-chatline in-game.
Bec is a multi-admin tool, you can define as many admins you want, there is no limit on the number.
You are able to define many custom commands and permissions to several different admin levels.
Bec also have the option to use a global ban list, but you will need an account for this to be enabled.
When this is enabled, Bec will report hack to a central ban database, it will also check players guid against it upon connection to the game.
When Bec starts up, it logs itself on to the Be-server using the Rcon protocol.
Once a player connects to the server, his/her guid is checked against the admin file to see if he/she is a admin.
Once a admin has been verified he/she is free to send commands defined in the command file. No log-ins are required.
To change the mission parameters, you need to use the OA/CO/A3 admin log-in function, as Battleye currently does not support this.
Bec also have several good and organized logging functions. All chat is stored into separate files with time stamps on them.
Same goes for all Be-events, they are stored in a separate file with time stamps on them.
- Added: If the -f switch is forgotten, Bec will try and look for the file "Config.cfg" in the Config directory and use that one if it exists.
- Added: When loading plugins, Bec will display its version if the variable is defined
- Added: fortune as a command for the scheduler.
- ReAdded: A timeout of 3 sec is added before Bec.exe closes on startup errors, Ie missing "Config.cfg" etc.
- Improved: will automatically generate the __init__.py file in the Plugins directory if missing.
- Fixed: A encoding error that could happen when reading the scheduler file and doing jobs with none ascii.
- Changed: SlotLimit changed to a more static method.
- Misc: Plugins cleanup, and minor changes to them, a lillte updated docs etc. Plugins are not included in the Bec.zip file any more, but can instead be downloaded separately.
Dedicated server running on Windows.
You might also need Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
Written on 2014-07-16 by nuxil
released an updated version of his HRTZarma Arma Launcher and Addons manager tool
on the Armaholic forums
An Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and Arma 3 Launcher and Addons manager.
- Supports Arma 2, Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and Arma 3.
- Start the game with several launch parameters to optimize performance and/or behavior.
- Start the game with selectable addons.
- Add additional locations to search for addons.
- A simple, lightweight and modern user interface.
- Automatically checks for application updates at startup.
- New: Download and install custom memory allocators. Currently supports Fred41's tbbmalloc for arma. Click the link on the launch options tab next to Memory Allocator.
released an updated version of his extDB
on the BI forums
extDB is an extension for arma3server, compiles on windows + linux.
Simply put this is basicly an extension for using a database with some extra features.
- Multi-Part Messages (i.e if output > outputsize set by arma)
- Multi-Threading Sync / ASync Commands
- Supports Mysql / SQlite / ODBC (via Poco Library)
- Steam VAC BAN Check + BAN via RCON
- CRC32 / MD4 / MD5
- version 10:
- Enabled TBB, String Reserved Length to help prevent bad_alloc
- version 9:
- version 8:- Added DB_RAW trace logging returned results
- Procedure Support via DB_PROCEDURE(sanitized input)
- version 7:
- Changed back to Poco 1.4
- version 6:
an updated version of his SQF Syntax Highlighting & Auto-Completion
A seasoned User-Defined Language file along with an Auto-Completion xml for NotePad++.
Provides intuitive color coding for functions and commands in the sqf format for e.g. Arma 2 and 3. Also features Auto-Completion for the latest functions from both Bohemia Interactive and Community Base Addons.
- Added description.ext Config Classes to auto-complete and highlighting.
- Added Constants to auto-complete and highlighting.
- Fixed numerals being not highlighted because of the presence of curly brackets.
an updated version of his Arma Dedicated Server Tool
Quote Tophe :
The Arma series allow an amazing array of settings to freely customize dedicated servers. This means you will have to edit quite a few config files to get it running the way you like.
TADST is a tool that will greatly simplify this. All you need to do is to choose the settings you like. Then the application will create all necessary files according to your settings and start the server with the appropriate arguments.
- New: Added enableHT option in Performance tab
- New: Removed ability to define a custom Steam query port on servers, since it's obsolete since hotfix 1.22
- Improved: Mission tab now show unpacked missions in MPMIssions folder
- Improved: Open RTP-button now use associated program to open RPT file.
- Fixed: Program would crash i mission move down button was clicked without a selected mission
Written on 2014-07-05 by Tophe
released the first version of his Advanced Artillery System script
on the BI forums
Here is my AAS (advanced artillery system). Because I think it's to easy to click on map, I created a system to type in the coordinates. You can choose between the phantom system and the real system.
I think, it is to easy to do a simple click on map and the artillery will fire to this spot. My idea was, that the soldier which one is in the battle, has to call the artillery. But they need the infos, about the coordinates and what the soldier need.
So the soldier doesnt have to type in the angle and what ever. It's a part of the artillery...
The soldier have to say: How many units have to fire. The rounds, the ammo and the x/y coordinates.
This script has two options:
- The first one is simple. The map builder dont need to place units on map. It is a phantom script. That means, the rounds will created by script.Options are: rounds and type of ammo
- The secound one is a "real" system. That means, the units must placed on map.Options are:
how many units
rounds for each unit
type of ammo for each unit
coordinates for each unit
The script will check, if the unit are alive or not and will deleted dead units. The mission builder can remove and add units.
Buy the ArmA series
32 members, 816 guests :
, Dirty Haz
, Snake Man