a news item about his upcoming SCmod
for Arma 3 and with which he is also taking part in the Arma 3 content creation contest Make Arma Not War
The screens show an alpha version, a beta release should be published soon.
New codes used, and many more things!
SCmod is a modification for Arma 3.
The islands of Stratis and Altis, located offshore Mediterranean, are subject to dry climates and forest fires each summer. The SCmod puts you in the shoes of a helicopter pilot, engaged in operations against these fires.
SCmod Beta 2 will be available very soon:
- Added:- A module to simulate dynamic fire-fighting missions.
- Three modules to equip helicopters: two ventrals kits and a bamby bucket adapted to BIS DLC Helicopters, with the use of the helicopter winching.
- A CH-49 helicopter repaint, equipped with mirrors and a pip door camera facing the ground.
- A new management of forest fires, that destroy the landscape, leaving trace amounts their passing.
- Coming soon:- Rescue equipments.
- A new visual effect of forest fires.
- A module for dynamic missions, not only adapted to fire-fighting mission.
SCmod needs a new visual effect for forest fires. contact me if you wish to participate.
You can find more information on the SCmod - Make Arma Not War page