Srcm35 has submitted a cooperative mission where your main objective is to find and destroy the Opfor weapon system.
Quote Srcm35 : Mission cooperative multiplayer edited and structured entirely in Italian and translate in English for a maximum of 23 players. Optional equipment individually scripted and attention to detail to enhance the realism.
Team rosters and teams well defined to better organize the roles in the mission.
Only doctors can use morphine and epinephrine.
No respawn (the key is active just to get into spectator mode).
Random targets for added replay value.
You are late ? No problem, join your team by pressing F11 when you are in game.
If you die, fun to watch your friends, with the spectator mode.
Quote : This adds some walking dead to spice up your missions with.
New: Sliders - can be stinkers or not, but they will speed up run and slide for your ass with up to 60km/h. They really tend to hurt themselves at that speed, falling or smashing what´s left of their brains on different obstacles but still a great threat.
New: optional respawn mode added to walker_spawn_module: non silenced shots within 70m of the spawn module will very likely attract more walkers (up to 10 at a time)
New: walkers can be distracted with all kinds of smoke grenades/shells they somehow like the sound and looks of smoke. maybe it reminds them of the gas that made them what they are ^^
Added: hurt sounds when hit by walker
Added: adjustable maximum damage inflicted by walker hits
Added: action to hide dead walker bodies before they despawn
Fixed: walkers won´t spawn next to players anymore (at least 30m away)
Fixed: killed units will be resurrected where they died
minor bug fixes
still working on full dedi server ZEUS support and other stuff
Hector Corralsubmitted his French Army 2035 addon.
Quote : Join the battle with the French army! Its role within NATO is crucial because of the gain of influence of CSAT in Eastern Europe. Get ready to join one of the last pillars of the falling European Union.
A new faction: France
A new uniform: Combat Fatigues (CE) + Recon, Diving and Ghillie variants
Two new equipments: ECH (CE) and Carrier Lite (CE)
Two new camo for all MX weapons: Brown and CE
French names for units of 'France' faction.
All the content of this mod is available on all Arma 3 official languages
kripto202submitted an updated version of his Kommunity Insignias addon pack.
This pack contains many different Insignias that were made by different community members and anyone can add their own insignias.
Heeeere's Johnny! sent us an updated version of his Automated doors script which he previously released on the BI forums.
Quote : This script manages triggers to automatically open doors of buildings, fences and cargo containers when a (human) player is close.
At some point, I got annoyed of having to walk really close to a door and sometimes even having to scroll, if my default action is something different, to get the right action to finally open it. Maybe there's some people out there feeling similarly.
Goticwar released an updated version of his =ARC= Japan units on the Armaholic forums.
Quote : The "Japan Units" mod ( by Goticwar) aims to add japan contents on BLUFOR side of Arma 3. More precisely, the mod add new units and vehicles.
From a technical standpoint, units and vehicles that use 3D models of the game Vanilla with new HD textures.
You must keep in mind that it is only re- texturing , so that some units will use clothes and gear that are not used IRL.
News HD icons for New unifomrs and Vests
Uniforms camo Types:
News camo (JASDF) Pattern 1988
(JASDF) Pattern Digital Correction texture (uniform & vests)
(JMSDF) Pattern Navy Correction texture (uniform & vests)
News Vests DLC camo Types:
Vests DLC (Japan) Kaki
Vests DLC (Japan) Tan
Vests DLC (Japan) Grey
Vests DLC (JGSDF) Jeitai
Vests DLC (JGSDF) Jeitai Desert
Vests DLC (JGSDF) Jeitai Desert 2012 (Iraq)
Vests DLC (JASDF) Pattern 1988
Vests DLC (JASDF) Pattern Digital
Vests DLC (JMSDF) Pattern Navy
Vehicules Types: Correction Code for all vehicules
Kash697submitted the first version of his IAF Indian Air Force texture replacement pack.
Quote : This addon represents Indian Air Force. Currently it only has C130j textures but in the coming days i'll add textures for more IAF warplanes Which are available on Armaholic website. You can also go through the website and do requests for me here, after which i'll ask the original modder for permissions and then make texture pack for the mod.
The ACE Team released an updated ACE3 version on the BI forums.
Quote : We have noticed that when using ACE with 3rd-Party mods that do not fully support CBA Extended Eventhandlers (XEH) that some units do not work with Interaction fully. You may see the cursor but no menus.
The latest Community Base addons A3 has an optional PBO that you can activate to help resolve these situations.
1. Move the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo and its signature file from the CBA optional folder to the CBA Addons folder
2. Restart Arma.
If you have identified the 3rd-Party mod that causes ACE Interaction to break, contact the developer and ask them to support the CBA XEH. They can contact CBA Devs for help.
Developers can update their mods by one of the following methods to work with ACE.
Reference: Two guides to help developers get started with the CBA extended event handler system.
Changed:[ist]- Updated Spanish translation
- Updated German translation
- Updated Portuguese translation
- Updated Polish translation
- Updated Czech translation
- Various 3D models and textures
- Medical litter models
- Optimized wind deflection code
- IED Class Inheritance
- Bug with Advanced Medical medication configuration (hr min/max)
- Wirecutters unable to cut concertina wire
- Interaction with explosives while swimming
- Vanilla damage effects incorrectly playing
- Zeus module was broken on dedicated servers
- CheckPBO wasn't checking for extra client addons
- Earplugs being added when combat deafness was disabled or unit already had
- Couldn't interact with the map when it was shaking
- Rallypoint object classnames
- Pain effects showing in zeus
- Binoculars had safety mode
- Combat deafness while using zeus
- addActionToObject function wasn't working correctly
- Concertina wire damage wasn't globally applied
- Impenetrable tactical ladder
- Repeating medical animations during rapid treatment
- Vector Lag (RPT Spam)
- Unloading unconscious pilots and boat passengers
- Loading unconscious into co-pilot seats and boats
- Cut parachute/Reserve parachute
- Actions to buildings (UserActions - Ladders)
- Zeus/Curator interaction menu
- Finger pointing
- Open action for boxes/crates
- 'parachute' and 'camera' hitpoints to the HuntIR model
- Missing ammobox animation sources
- Virtual attach object placement
- DAGR 10 digit grid support for all map configurations
- Headgear provides hearing protection
- "Treat at" action menu entry when using ace_medical
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2015 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.