Franze released an updated version of the AH-64D Apache Longbow by him and Nodunit on the BI forums.
It now comes with an ArmA3 compatible controls file, this will enable usage of this chopper in Arma 3. See the downloadpage or the below quote for more information.
Quote Franze : Version 1.32 has been released!
After more than 3 years, we are finally ready to make the first release of our AH-64D to ArmA2! This addon represents a full circle for us: I had first started on an Apache Longbow for Operation Flashpoint 10 years ago; Nodunit and I made our first combined upgraded release 8 years ago. Now we've finally been able to come back and do what we could only dream of several years ago.
Modified data transfer mechanics.
Fixed bug with PNVS and FLIR lenses on the model.
Fixed multiplayer bugs with scripting not initializing.
By accident Reyhard released the wrong file with his 1.05 update.
If you have already downloaded this please download it again, the archive has been replaced with the correct one.
Reyhard released the first version of his RDS A2 Civilian Pack, which contains ported vehicles and civilians from Arma 2, on the BI forums.
Quote : A2 Eastern Themed Civilian Pack which contains different vehicles:
Skoda Octavia II 2.0 TDI
VW Golf IV 1.9 TDI (I know in fact it's 1.6 FSI but I like that version :P)
A2 Civilians with working inventory, etc. i.e. policeman, worker, woodlander, doctor, profiteer, businessmen, pop (priest).
I think it's time to release small offical update. It doesn't contain everything I wanted to include but as I haven't touched for month it's better than nothing.
There Praga Truck & Tractor in preparation but dunno when it will be added - having different priorities now.
Easy Redbeardsubmitted a new version his Enhanced Helicopters script with a Hotfix applied to example mission.
Quote : This script takes Vanilla Arma 3 helicopters and enhances them in various and useful ways. In this version, the Hummingbird, Hellcat and Mohawk benefit from upgrades to weapons and systems.
Some of this is based on the Gazelle 35A project, released in March '14. That should now be considered obsolete.
Airborne Command Post (Hummingbird or Unarmed Hellcat):
1. Deployable Red Smoke canister for target-marking.
2. Deployable White Flare for night-marking or silhouetting.
3. Deployable IR Strobe, with attached Laser Marker, allowing strikes by DAGRs/GBUs.
4. Deployable Green Chemlight, for marking (suggested for SF, low-visibility marking).
5. Flareline Dispenser - 20 Flares, intended to be deployed while flying at 150kph or above, creating a line of bright light to silhouette targets or dazzle the enemy.
6. Smokescreen Dispenser - 20 White Smoke Shells, intended to be deployed while flying at 150kph or above, creating a line of smoke to silhouette targets or conceal friendlies.
INSERT - Deploy Smoke x 1 Yellow
HOME - Deploy Flare x 1 White
PGUP - Deploy IR Strobe
PGDN - Deploy Chemlight
END - Deploy Flareline
DELETE - Deploy Smokescreen
8. Anti-Missile Decoy Flares - 120 Flares, firing in 24rnd bursts.
9. Benches removed, total capacity reduced to 4.
1. Two HMGs mounted in cabin, firing left and right. Accuracy is excellent, once you adjust for flight.
2. HMGs have inbuilt Reload function, simulating extra ammo aboard aircraft.
3. Capacity reduced to 2 (Pilot and Co-Pilot) + 2 Gunners
KNOWN ISSUES: Guns can be accidentally dismantled; Gunners can become stuck if they try to get out - vaulting (Default 'V') normally fixes this.
1. One HMG, facing out right-side cargo door, which is opened.
2. HMG has inbuilt Reload function, simulating extra ammo aboard aircraft.
KNOWN ISSUE: Gun can be accidentally dismantled; Gunners can become stuck if they try to get out - vaulting (Default 'V') normally fixes this.
1. Each Helicopter is spawned into the game world (see example mission) by Action Menu - ideal for MP Co-op games - in its entirety, ready to pick up and go.
The Script is easily modifiable to match your needs and wants - swap HMGs for GMGs (expect a huge drop in accuracy), change deployables. The Spawning function can be removed and the scripts applied to editor-placed objects.
Jarhead has submitted an script that turns smoke gernade into teargas.
Quote Jarhead : This is just a simple teargas script that i put together for one of my missions along with a fellow TAW members mission.
It is Designed to be used with yellow smoke sense the class name for white refers to all smoke grenades. I have included a demo mission along with a version with sound and version of script without sound.
minuz released in the BI forums his latest cooperative mission where your have to clear the area of the IS influence and destroy their captured Shilka tanks.
Quote minuz : Hey there, I'm here to release my new mission. Initially this was meant to be an internal mission for our little
coop group but my mates really liked this one. So if you are willing to download the big load of addons you might
also enjoy this one. :-)
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2014 www.armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.