released the first version of his Colombian Pack
on the Armaholic forums
Quote craig :
4 Columbian camouflage Uniforms and 3 standard, I have also added 3 enemy uniforms which can only be worn by opfor units, Civs can wear any uniform, all of them are using the independent side uniform.
- Uniform - Black,Green,Tan
- Uniform - 1970 Duck Hunter
- Uniform - 1990 Woodland
- Uniform - 2006 Pixelated Desert
- Uniform - 2006 Pixelated Woodland
- Uniform - FARC Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
- Uniform - ELN - National Liberation Army
- Uniform - EPL - Popular Liberation Army
- PASGT Helmet - all camouflage Patterns
- Boonie - all camouflage Patterns
- Baseball Cap - all camouflage Patterns
- Bandana - all camouflage Patterns
- Baseball Cap - Flag Black
- Baseball Cap - Flag Green
- Baseball Cap - Flag Tan
- Baseball Cap - Flag White
- Beret - Army
- Beret - Commandos
- Beret - Farc
- Backpack Carryall - all camouflage Patterns
Written on 2014-03-08 by craig
informed us he released an updated public beta version of his bCombat infantry AI Mod
on the BI forums
bCombat is an ArmA 3 infantry AI enhancement mod in form of addon which aims to achieve both a more aware and human-alike infantry AI. It is still under development.
Quote fabrizio_T :
bCombat aims to achieve both a more aware and human-alike infantry AI.
It features an unique ecosystem, including an event-driven AI morale / skill system as well as many optional AI enhancements.
- Morale system driving dynamically AI behavour and skills.
- AI behaviour is affected by many environmental events.
- Modular mod architecture: optional features may be toggled on/off or tweaked at will.
- Reduced (excessive) AI firing accuracy.
- AI units proactively lay suppressive fire and suffer sensible morale / skill penalty when suppressed.
- Increased AI survivability: better use of cover, movement and suppressive fire lead to longer firefights.
- Player led AI units require far less micro-management on the battlefield.
The brave may wish to download bCombat v0.16 RC as it was freshly committed a few minutes ago. Testing is undergoing.
If you want to check it out please:
- Stick to installation instructions, read the readme.
- Debug mode is on by default. Disable it by setting bcombat_dev_mode = false; within config.sqf.
- Core features:- New: variable "bcombat_degradation_distance", distance over which some bCombat features get cut in order to achieve better performance in crowded battles.
- Fixed: Reduction of "idling" overhead for high AI count.
- New: variable "bcombat_skill_multiplier"
- Tweaked: AI units being hit more likely to prioritize shooting on threat.
a new wip update of the upcoming Unsung version 2.6
Quote sgt_savage :
Well, you seen bits 'n pieces of what we have been working on. And while it may seem a little quiet on our end with WIP updates trust me when I say the machine is running full steam.
I'm not gonna go into much detail but here are some pics of some of new equipment that will comming be in 2.6:
- New Huey variants
- Pookies Mig-19 Farmer will come with 4 different camo schemes which are randomised each time you fly
- New bushes camo Feature by pookie for the T55 and T34
- New S60 AAA gun, model by pookie
- New m113 variants with animated rear ramp and top hatch
- M163 VADS
You can find more information and leave your feedback in the Unsung Vietnam War Mod wip topic
a new wip update of his WarPad Gui Framework
Quote Kumeda :
The aim of the “WarPad” is to create a high quality graphical user interface with a realistic feel to it for moders/mission makers to use. Three things I want to achieve are that the next time you need a gadget you won’t have to spend much time on work of the outer shell and instead invest it in your awesome ideas. And secondly, the “WarPad” shall allow running different scripts from different developers without much effort. And third, beeing able to run many different useful scripts without having a tons of added actions *THUMBS UP*
The work has reached now a point that, some of these points work theoretically. To get feedback on what could be improved, bugs, ideas I decided to share the recent development version with you. Remember that this is still a WIP when using it! Dependencies, Variable names might change with the coming releases of this alpha branch.
Some things that have been implemented since last time:
- Button icon’s overlays with pushing effect
- A layer above main screen for a “display” effect
- Added image as “background effect”
- Turning light of button icons on and off
- Structure for integrating “APPs” (grouped dialogs)
- Home-screen “APP” for adding a visible link to your APP
- Status bar showing the time (and battery status this is not functional so)
- Shadow mask changes over time when “WarPad” is open or pinned
- Switching “WarPad” on and off
You can download a dev version of the WarPad Gui Framework from here: download Alpha V1.01
You can find more information and leave your feedback in the WarPad GUI Framework wip topic
Written on 2014-03-08 by Kumeda
informed us he released an updated version of his Arma 2 US Helicopters import
on the BI forums
Quote Aplion :
These are the default US helicopters from Arma 2 and it is just an import to Arma 3 using mostly default textures - sounds - etc.
These birds are fully functional in Arma 3 stable version and I don't know if there is any conflict with any other addon or if they are working also in dev branch.
- Fixed: UH1Y non viewable cargo
- Fixed: CH47F wreck issue
- Fixed: CH47F flares issue
- Fixed: CH47F copilot issue
- Improved: UH1H stability issue
- Fixed: UH60M flares issue
- Fixed: UH60M rotor animation during formation
- Fixed: Tracers color
- Fixed: HUDs issues
- Increased: Number for Chaff / Flares
- Added: Available support type CAS
- Added: Parachute backpacks
- Added: First aid kits
- Added: Medikits
- Fixed: Crosshairs
- Fixed: UH1Y gunners unable to be killed using a rifle
- Upscaled: CH47F resize
- Replaced: All sounds replaced by Arma 2 original
- Improved: Flight Characteristics
- Improved: UH1Y glass needs to be less clear
- Reduced: Hellfires sound loudness
- Improved: Colision Lights
Written on 2014-03-08 by Aplion
posted a new update showing the Harrier and the Marine Naval Aviator, which he is retexturing with permission from Meatball
, on the Armaholic forums
A release can be expected next week.
Quote kazimierz :
Currently working out the configuration set-up.. C5 will be released shortly..
Currently, I have received permission to work on the mod by Meatball; the Marine Naval Aviator, to turn it into a British representation of flying personnel. However, the model still remains thoroughly US; the mask and equipment are american, not British. My re-skin is an approach to BAF flying personnel. All flyers are wearing the MK.3 helmet, unfortunately a HMCS is not yet available to the model.
I have made three versions so far; ready-for-use but still in the config fase:
- RAF Harrier pilot
- RAF Helicopter Pilot
- RAF Typhoon Pilot
You can find more information, view all new screenshots and leave your feedback in the Texturing Project wip topic
informed us he released an updated version of his East vs West mod
, inspired by OFP, on the BI forums
Quote sudden :
I really missed the spirit of old good OPF so I decided to edit some BIS models and see what happens.
Also this mod features Russian Radio Protocol edited by me for Arma3.
New in this version:
- New vehicle - UAZ
- Game crash when player is USSR AT Soldier - Fixed
- UI pictures for Grenade Launcher ammo added
Written on 2014-03-08 by sudden
informed us he released version RC24 of his Weapons Pack
containing different weapons on the BI forums
Quote EricJ :
This adds different weapons, magazines and items to your Arma 3:
- Ultimax 100
- Ultimax 100 Short
- Ultimax Mk4
- SCAR-L Short
- SCAR-L Short Black
- SCAR-L Black
- SCAR-H Black
- SCAR-H Long barreled version
- SCAR-H with EGLM
- SCAR-L with EGLM
- M110 SASS
- SCAR-L w/AFG
- SCAR-H w/AFG
- SCAR 65 w/EGLM
- HK417 16” Barrel
- HK417 12” Barrel
- M24A1 Desert
- M107 Barret
- M24 Desert
- LRR Desert
- LRR Woodland
- L115A3 Desert
- L115A3 Woodland
- Fixes sound cancellation issue with third-party weapons, tested this once the hotfix was applied and no issues hearing RH or Massi weapons.
- Updated EGLM magazines, to include 3GL magazines.
- Tweaked recoil values for 556 suppressors.
- minor config tweaks
the 2nd mission in the Titan Stories mission series.
Quote C. Daley :
With conflicts heating up in Operation Titan, the last thing they need is for CSAT forces to side with the russians and enter the fight. This is where this missions comes into play. You are to kill CSAT officers in a meeting to delay their entry into the titan conflict.
released in our forums
the third part in this Brother in Arms series.
Quote AiZnhorn :
Altis 2035. Situation in Altis sharply worsened, the content increases not and constantly resistance centers flare up. Forces of NATO try to keep the island and perform various operations. Your group sent for undermining influence independent in Altis's east part.
Written on 2014-03-08 by Jayer
Buy the ArmA series
34 members, 1309 guests :
, Alpha One-One
, DaV!d Armstrong
, Magnus Z
, Marwan Mansour
, Troy Rich