released the updated beta patch build 112555 for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
Leave your feedback about the patch in this topic
on the BI forums.
You can check the beta patch changes, report issues and vote tickets at the ArmA II community issue tracker (CIT)
This patch is only for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead!
This build is major build 1.63.x thus not compatible backward with 1.62 clients! Both client and server must have this beta build.
This beta is suggested to be used for server hosting as it shall be noticeably more stable!
How to stay up to date with the latest beta:
- new linux dedicated server see here
- several more engine fixes (performance/stability)
- Update: squad.xml stuff limited to 250 kBytes
- New: squad.xml stuff limited to 50 kBytes
- New: Commandline swich -nologs
- Fixed: Reduced bandwidth usage in MP.
- Fixed: Patch installation problems on Windows XP
- all previous fixes ([urlhttp://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?159418-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-108074-MP-compatible-build-post-1-62-release=]info[/url]
- BattlEye compatibility: supported
- Steam: also deployed on Steam! (inside "test" branch, default beta is 103419)
- Data fixes and improvements by the Community Config Project (CCP)- Changelog
- More info
- MadDogX made a ARMA 2 Beta Notifications website, an Arma 2 Beta RSS Feed and an Arma 2 Beta Twitter Feed.
- kicktd made an Arma 2/Arma 2 OA/CO Beta Patch Downloader. This program will check to see if a new patch is available and if the patch is not in the downloads folder (same folder as the program) it will download the patch. This will not install the patch to prevent unwanted installation.
- danczer made an Arma 2 Beta List Application to follow new beta patch releases. The current version is 1.15.It offers some additional features which are handy when you want to follow the beta development.
You can find more info and download the application from here: Arma 2 Beta List Application.
- Yapab made an email notifier, fill in the form and make sure to allow the email to come through so it does not end up in your spam box!