INSCOM just got confirmation that a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter delivering supplies to the locals, was shot down by an RPG. Satellites confirm that there are 2 pilots that are alive down there.
Your team is being tasked as the first wave to go in and secure the pilots. Once you have secured their location proceed to the extraction point where a helicopter will exfiltrate your team and the pilots.
You're going in and getting out hot so be prepared. Civilians are out there as well, so make sure to check your targets.
Operation Black Thunder is a go, good luck gentlemen we're counting you.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder to play in singleplayer.
Extract the .pbo file to your ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\MissionsMP folder to play in multiplayer co-op.
Apaches fly a bit too low.
Enemy AI can be dumb as rocks at times
Check your map for details and objectives.
I've been working on this every day for the past week, this is my first ever mission I have made for ARMA2 I really hope you guys enjoy it.
If anyone would like to assist me getting this to work in Co-op or help make the AI smarter, or have any other questions & criticisms
- Extraction point moved farther, should let chopper land better
- Radio messages changed
- Players can now respawn into AI bodys when they die in MP
- A-10 Waypoints adjusted a little bit
- End trigger 2 added when all players die in MP
- Apaches should be working again
- Slight performance increase
- End triggers should now work correctly in co-op (Let me know if they dont)
- Pilot Building is now invincible
- Some music changed
- AI now has more ammo
- Mission Version is now displayed in loading screen
- Auto save system implemented (Can also manually save)
- Team switching implemented
- More enemy AI re-written (Should be a bit harder now)
- Objective system as been completely re-done
- Helicopter hovering problems have been fixed (Please notify me if any more occur)
- More enemies on buildings and in buildings
- Starting weapon changed to M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1
- CO-OP v1.0 (No Respawns yet)
- Enemy AI Re-Written
- Extraction point officially moved and working
- Brand new insertion method
- Pilots animated instead of standing around
- More weapon load outs
- Rambo medic fixed
- Crashes are all fixed
- Marksman now uses a Scar sniper
- All script errors fixed
- AH-64D's are now called in via radio
- Image and Description now shows up in Scenario Selection
- ACM now have limitations on them
- Multiple files have been cleaned up
- The medic should now work correctly. (The Modules were not sync'd)
- Grammatical errors fixed in briefing
- Music has been lowered to a better volume
- AT Specialist changed into Spec Ops Operator with AT gun added to his loadout
- Medics now use M4s
- Now a 5 man squad
- Can now choose gear and weapons from the "Gear" option in the unit selection menu in the briefing area. (5 different variants)
- Static Object Error fixed?
Credits & thanks:
Huge thanks to Kylania
Thanks to Raven and David for bug testing!
- BI forums