released a new version for the Operation Arrowhead version of the Virtual TrainingSpace in the BI forums
- Fixed loading loadout on a shop with some item not in store would bug sometime.
- Brush should now be able to select plane & ship up to 5000 meters of altitude / depth .
- Delete should now be able to delete plane & ship up to 5000 meters of altitude / depth.
- Take control should now be able to take control up to 5000 meters of altitude / depth.
- Improved mouse over: When an unit in a group is a player, its name is displayed instead of the classname.
- Fixed: Right Shift now also work for 3D Spawning & 3D displacement (to reduce rotation & height speed).
- Improved GM interface opening process: Opening GM UI should be faster, better and stronger.
- Revive fix: Workaround to stop people able to get up or reload even after behind injured.
- Fixed Tasks manager: Tasks updating would bug if a player changed class or GM used take control.
- AI Micro management improved: Not moving AI units will now cover & better hold territory when alerted.
- AI Micro management improved: AI units doing small distance patrols (under 150m of travel) will now cover & hold territory when alerted.
- Improved Fill cargo function: Will now create a driver of another group from the cargo group, if the vehicle is empty.
- Fixed Plane spawn: Maned Plane would not get the right velocity on spawn
- Improved Transport unload: Now paradrop AI vehicle cargo if it's an Aerial vehicle flying above 125 meters.
- Fixed: Shop content of Resistance side & Civilian sides were not sync between GM & Players
- Fixed: Spectating camera not aiming at the correct height when a unit is not on the same height as ground.
- Improved: Payers > respawn, should now also teleport inside the base , if the base is in different height than the ground.
- Fixed: sometime in 3d spawning, object where jumping before beeing spawned
- New feature: Unit properties (which can also be applyed to the unit group) allow to change damage, ammo, fuel, stance etc of specific units .
- Improved: Saving loadout & loadout name, now also save profile next to avoid potential lose due to game crash.
- Fixed: Dead & Unconcious players could be able to open shop or change class in base.
- Fixed: Deads player were able to get up in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Shops are no more accessible before the game data are loaded.
- Modified shortcut: Del, now only remove dead objects under the brush. (to avoid miss usage)
- New shortcut: Shift + Del & Ctrl + Del, now delete all objects under the brush. (more secure)
- Improved: When using Respawn and have no life left, if ACRE is used player will be swaped in spectator.
- Improved: Unit spawn selection listing is now sorted on alphabetical order
- Improved: Shops now display your class special ability