These units are meant to be elite forces often working behind enemy lines, blending in with the people and culture of takistan, they are avaible in both combat outfits with some local clothing and state-of-the-art military equipment, aswell as undercover-versions with civilian clothing and more basic and local weaponry.
I left them generic on purpose so that they can represent any number of elite operators, from Delta Force to maybe even the CIA.
I don't think I'll implement anything new into this now, once I start modding I can't really stop (hardly even for sleeping), so I need to calm down a bit now. I'll try to fix bugs/problems though, but I probably won't implement anything new, atleast nothing big.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
Remove the file "FtmchTier1.ext.FtmchTier1.bisign" from your addons folder if you had a previous version of the addon.
Included .pbo files:
- Still no wound-textures.
- Some undercover-operators still use sandals.
Credits & thanks:
Me, (McNools, also known as Ftcmh) for most of the textures.
Lennard, for giving me a template for one of the textures, aswell as parts of that texture (one of the textures based on the KSK-mod
Fox '09 for letting me use his config as a base for mine.
All the great people of the community for your feedback and compliments, it really makes it worthwhile.
Thanks alot to Robalo_AS for help witht the v3 update, as he is the one who fixed most of these things for me.
Thanks VERY MUCH to ardvarkdb, DaSquad and TF86 for their SEAL addon, which the helmets are from
- Added ACU Heavy Operators
- Added new headgear: some of the heavy operators now have MICH2001-helmets with plenty of additions on them.
- All operators can now hide bodies
- Demolition expert can now disable mines
Added New Units:
-"Heavy Operator"-version of most of the Operators, with helmets and DCU-camo.
- Added several versions of the Operator-units with M4A3-rifles instead of the SCAR-series.
- Undercover Grenadier (with M4A3)
- Undercover Automatic Rifleman (with RPK)
- Undercover AT (with AK74 and RPG)
- Config is now in a separate .pbo
- Made heads selectable in the player profile aswell as addable with the setface-command, (the names are: tierface01 all the way to tierface24)
- Added correct unit icon for medicV2.
- Head armor has been adjusted (they had helmet-armor before)
- Added some fixes to make it work better with ACE.
- Added more suitable backpacks for some of the units.
- Units now wear shades etc.
- Fixed up some texture-flaws.
- Minor changes in textures on some units.
- Added some DCU-camo to the operators (not the undercover-operators) that didn't have any yet. (Apart from the Silenced one)
- BI forums
Tags: Special Forces