These units are meant to be elite forces often working behind enemy lines, blending in with the people and culture of takistan, they are avaible in both combat outfits with some local clothing and state-of-the-art military equipment, aswell as undercover-versions with civilian clothing and more basic and local weaponry.
I left them generic on purpose so that they can represent any number of elite operators, from Delta Force to maybe even the CIA.
I don't think I'll implement anything new into this now, once I start modding I can't really stop (hardly even for sleeping), so I need to calm down a bit now. I'll try to fix bugs/problems though, but I probably won't implement anything new, atleast nothing big.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
Remove the file "FtmchTier1.ext.FtmchTier1.bisign" from your addons folder if you had a previous version of the addon.
Included .pbo files:
- Still no wound-textures.
- Some undercover-operators still use sandals.
Credits & thanks:
Me, (McNools, also known as Ftcmh) for most of the textures.
Lennard, for giving me a template for one of the textures, aswell as parts of that texture (one of the textures based on the KSK-mod
Fox '09 for letting me use his config as a base for mine.
All the great people of the community for your feedback and compliments, it really makes it worthwhile.
Thanks alot to Robalo_AS for help witht the v3 update, as he is the one who fixed most of these things for me.
Thanks VERY MUCH to ardvarkdb, DaSquad and TF86 for their SEAL addon, which the helmets are from
- Added ACU Heavy Operators
- Added new headgear: some of the heavy operators now have MICH2001-helmets with plenty of additions on them.
- All operators can now hide bodies
- Demolition expert can now disable mines
Added New Units:
-"Heavy Operator"-version of most of the Operators, with helmets and DCU-camo.
- Added several versions of the Operator-units with M4A3-rifles instead of the SCAR-series.
- Undercover Grenadier (with M4A3)
- Undercover Automatic Rifleman (with RPK)
- Undercover AT (with AK74 and RPG)
- Config is now in a separate .pbo
- Made heads selectable in the player profile aswell as addable with the setface-command, (the names are: tierface01 all the way to tierface24)
- Added correct unit icon for medicV2.
- Head armor has been adjusted (they had helmet-armor before)
- Added some fixes to make it work better with ACE.
- Added more suitable backpacks for some of the units.
- Units now wear shades etc.
- Fixed up some texture-flaws.
- Minor changes in textures on some units.
- Added some DCU-camo to the operators (not the undercover-operators) that didn't have any yet. (Apart from the Silenced one)
- Addon finally signed correctly, thank you VERY much for your help Robalo_AS.
- The sniper now has the same model as the marksman (this didn't work before)
- Added unit: Spotter
- Added unit: Medic (ver2), a medic with another model.
- Removed "medic"-ability from some units that shouldn't have it.
- Added some DCU-camo to some of the non-undercover units. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Rhodesy77 for supplying me with the DCU template.
- The sniper now has the same model as the marksman
- Fixed icons for the units
- Signed addon
- Fixed Medic, didn't work as a medic before
- Fixed bugged faces on the soldiers using the KSK-model
- Tier One Patrol Team
- Tier One Combat Team
- Tier One Sniper team
- Undercover Assault Team
- Undercover Patrol Team
- Undercover Sniper Team
Added new units:
- Undercover sniper
Added new units:
- Variations of the original Team Leader and the Operator.
- Several new "Undercover"-operators, using more local clothing and only some military equipment,
and they use less high-tech weapons (a couple of M4's and some local weapons).
- Sidearms changed here and there, some units have been given glocks and M1911's instead of M9's.
- The team leader now uses the model with the pakol and a green jacket.
- the marksman now has the M110 NVG-sniper instead.
- the silenced operator now has different clothing.
- More filth on the clothes and some scratches and small wounds on the faces to make them look more.. worn.
- Implemented tier one BEARDS, hell yeah. Due to game-limits, they can't be as long and big as some beards in real life though, live with it!
You are using our website as a guest. Guest have the lowest downloadspeeds and will download from our public file servers. If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. When you have already subscribed and your account is not upgraded within 24 hours it means you probably forgot to include your username. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible!
Copyright (c) 2006 - 2017 Armaholic.com All Rights Reserved.
Armed Assault, ArmA: Combat Operations, ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Combined Operations, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Private Military Company, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Reinforcements, Arma 2: Firing Range and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.