The Armed Assault series allows an amazing array of settings to freely customize dedicated servers.
This means you will have to edit quite a few config files to get it running the way you like.
TADST is a tool that will greatly simplify this. All you need to do is to choose the settings
you like. Then the application will create all necessary files according to your settings and
start the server with the appropriate arguments.
All necessary files will be created in a folder called 'TADST'.
You can save different profiles to easily switch between server setups.
In the folder TADST a new folder for each profile will be created.
This folder contains all files associated to the profile.
Installation / Usage:
Copy the file 'TADST.exe' to your ArmA game folder.
* Note that it's important that the file is in the game root folder i.e C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
* If you are upgrading from an earlier version of TADST you should delete your old TADST folder so the program can create new settings files.
You also need to have .NET installed.
* Set up your firewall.
To run a dedicated server you must make sure you have set port forwarding correctly in your firewall/router.
Normally you need the ports 2302, 2303 and Steam Ports (8766, 27016) to be open.
* Set Server Name and Server File
TADST is set to start the server with default settings.
So the only two things you need to set to get a server up and running are Server Name and Server File.
If you double click the text fields, TADST will try and set appropriate values.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
* Options to launch headless clients
* Steam server update thingy
* System for setting Mission Parameters.
* Start as service.
* Process monitoring, restart server on crash.
* Remote server/client protocol (probably wont't happen, but hey)
If you like TADST you can support me by donating som coffee-money or follow
my music project Meadows ever Bleeding on facebook. http://meadows.se
Info about both is found at the 'What?'-button
Credits & Thanks:
To Bohemia for keeping it real
To Australian Tactical Combat League, Rune "TheFlyingCorpse" Darrud, Dave, Bill, Krijn and Rafael for generous donations
To The Arma community for everything
Östgöta Ops for testing, playing and supporting
- New: Added enableHT option in Performance tab
- New: Removed ability to define a custom Steam query port on servers, since it's obsolete since hotfix 1.22
- Improved: Mission tab now show unpacked missions in MPMIssions folder
- Improved: Open RTP-button now use associated program to open RPT file.
- Fixed: Program would crash i mission move down button was clicked without a selected mission
- Improved: Doubleclicking Maximum Packet Size now sets it to default
- Improved: Added tooltips to all controls
- Fixed: Removed Reporting IP functions, since it is deprecated.
- Fixed: Updated difficulty settings to reflect current version
- Fixed: Profile folders didn't get deleted when deleting profile.
- Fixed: IP's entered in headless client wasn't saved to profile.
- BI forums
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5