The Armed Assault series allows an amazing array of settings to freely customize dedicated servers.
This means you will have to edit quite a few config files to get it running the way you like.
TADST is a tool that will greatly simplify this. All you need to do is to choose the settings you like. Then the application will create all necessary files according to your settings and start the server with the appropriate arguments.
All necessary files will be created in a folder called 'TADST'.
You can save different profiles to easily switch between server setups.
In the folder TADST a new folder for each profile will be created.
This folder contains all files associated to the profile.
Installation / Usage:
Copy the file 'TADST.exe' to your ArmA game folder.
* Note that it's important that the file is in the game root folder
i.e. C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
* If you are upgrading from an earlier version of TADST you should delete
your old TADST folder so the program can create new settings files.
You also need to have .NET installed.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
* Options for allowedFileExtensions, allowedPreprocessFileExtensions, allowedHTMLLoadExtensions, allowedHTMLLoadURIs
* Options to automatically launch headless clients
* Steam server update thingy
* System for setting Mission Parameters.
* Start as service.
* Process monitoring, restart server on crash.
* Remote server/client protocol (probably wont't happen, but hey)
If you like TADST you can support me by donating som coffee-money or follow
my music project Meadows ever Bleeding on facebook. http://meadows.se
Info about both is found at the 'What?'-button of the application
Credits & Thanks:
To Bohemia for keeping it real
To Australian Tactical Combat League, Rune "TheFlyingCorpse" Darrud, Dave, Bill, Krijn and Rafael for generous donations
To Baconeo and James Kingsley for code contribution
To The Arma community for everything
Östgöta Ops for testing, playing and supporting
New: Settings for Max Ping, Max Desync, Max Packet Loss, Max Disconnect timeout and Kick Clients On Slow Network.
Improved: Updated some tooltips
Fixed: Critical dependency error where a tiny line made the whole universe implode. Crash fixed. (Thank you sergistark and baconeo for helping me debug)
New: Added support for autoinit with persistent battlefield
Improved: Some minor text errors
Fixed: Setting default difficulty now puts correct value in profile
Fixed: Difficulty bug, causing crash
New: Loopback settings added
Fixed: Difficulty settings now reflect the correct properties
Improved: Cleaned up UI from unsused difficulty settings
Fixed: Difficulty system overhaul (Thanks to Baconeo)
New: Added serverCommandPassword
New: Information about which ports to open
New: Checkbox to enable Upnp.
New: Allowed File Pathing selection
New: Headless client settings now have settings for localClient as well.
Fixed: Bunch of minor bugs
Fixed: HeadlessClient config entries was a bit messed up
Removed: Required Secure ID, not used anymore
Removed: Steamport settings, not used anymore. Hardcoded from gameport.
- New: Added enableHT option in Performance tab
- New: Removed ability to define a custom Steam query port on servers, since it's obsolete since hotfix 1.22
- Improved: Mission tab now show unpacked missions in MPMIssions folder
- Improved: Open RTP-button now use associated program to open RPT file.
- Fixed: Program would crash i mission move down button was clicked without a selected mission
- Improved: Doubleclicking Maximum Packet Size now sets it to default
- Improved: Added tooltips to all controls
- Fixed: Removed Reporting IP functions, since it is deprecated.
- Fixed: Updated difficulty settings to reflect current version
- Fixed: Profile folders didn't get deleted when deleting profile.
- Fixed: IP's entered in headless client wasn't saved to profile.
- BI forums
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5