I've started recreating a building system that lets you build nearly everything everywhere. It's a revive of an old project I did years ago.
Basically this system allows you to build structures out of small segments and parts. Similar to LEGO®©™ (and whatnot...)
The complete system is framed as a plug-in, so it can be used in any mission you like. It'll be also featured in a "survival" style mission, which will hopefully be released along with this addon.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
Included .pbo files:
Quick use guide:
1. Open Editor
2. Place player
3. Place the "MBG_Creationism" Module (F7)
4. Hit "preview"
Quick guide for MP:
Use included Test-Mission or
1. Place players
2. Place "MBG_Creationism" Module (F7)
3. Place "BIS Functions" Module (F7)
4. Add respawn in Description.ext
5. Put this into a "initJIPCompatible.sqf"
_ok = _this execVM "\MBG_Creationism\scripts\init.sqf";
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to NeoArmageddon for his help with MP-Scripting.
Thanks to Freesound.org.
Thanks to CGTextures.com
- Added Concrete/wooden ramps and MASH Tent
- Added "reset snap-to" function for more comfortable building
- fixed sounds of doors/gates
- added new "Support" object for later use in mission
- fixed animation speed for the Huge gate (100s -> 10s)
- BI forums
Tags: No tags