Requirements: Extended eventhandlers (xeh)
Short description: Early model HMMWVs with additional details and weathered textures.
Date: 2011-02-03 09:09
Early model HMMWVs with additional details and weathered textures.
- Twelve HMMWV variants from 2003 onwards.
- Weathered textures.
- Additional details (razorwire, spare tyres, bumpers, bull-bars etc.)
- New variants with unique attributes.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems.
For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
Find them in Blufor/Empty under Cars:
- M1025 (D) HMMWV M2 (ExA)
- M1025 (D) HMMWV Mk.19
- M1025 HMMWV M2 (ExA)
- M1025 HMMWV M2+ASK (ExA)
- M1025 HMMWV Mk.19 (ExA)
- M1025 HMMWV Mk.19+ASK (ExA)
- M1045 (D) HMMWV TOW (ExA)
- M1045 HMMWV TOW (ExA)
- M1045 HMMWV TOW+ASK (ExA)
- M998 HMMWV M240 (ExA)
- M998 HMMWV Troop Carrier (ExA)
- M998 HMMWV USMC OIF (ExA)
- The mount for the M240 on the troop-carrier only has one pivot point, instead of two. This will be addressed in future versions.
- The M240 gunner's boots slightly clip the floor. Again, this will be addressed in future versions.
- Added three brand new HMMWV variants: USMC recon Humvee (forward-facing M2 and increased top speed); unarmed troop-carrier (holds 8); armed troop-carrier (forward-facing M240. Holds 7).
- Added three new desert tan HMMWVs (modified versions of the green ones, plus extra detail).
- Redesigned the original green HMMWVs and removed the normal map details from the doors and the vents from the rear).
- Three new ASK variants have been added, with new turret styles, increased armour values and extra cosmetic details.
- Original HMMWVs now have improved shadow LODs and redesigned rear bumpers.
Credits & Thanks:
Stiltman. I do the easy visual stuff, he does the complicated technical stuff.
- BI forums
- Extended eventhandlers (xeh)