informed us he released the Six Updater 2.5 Stable on the Six Updater website
Quote Sickboy :
After nearly two months of hard work, I am proud to present v2.5 Stable.
The milestone is 100% complete, and deemed Stable.
2.5 marks a big step forward, in league with the introduction of SU 2.0, over 120 tickets have been addressed.
Improvements since RC7:
- Basic Drag and drop support.
- Further improved Minor MSI Upgrades: No more need to click Next-Next-Finish etc.
- Country Flags for the Server Browser.
- Width set for Name and Mission server browser fields - more overview.
- Monitoring of memory used by the app.
- Filtered long zsync log lines.
- Cleaned up Tooltips.
- Improved Exception information.
- Fixed: Faulty missing game files detected warning for seperate CO installations.
- Fixed: Refreshing while the Dynamic Preset is selected will select another preset.
- Prepared new Mod fields.
Work will soon commence on the next Milestone: version 2.6.
One of the first planned features is "Datagrid Row Grouping" - allowing the user to group the grids on one or several columns, for example: Grouping Mods on Category.