The Vostok project is based upon publicly released or unreleased small projects gathered in an archipelago, main items are Pomegratskaya -Winter version released for ArmA2- and Surfong-Ri publicly unreleased and some other items gathered on a 20km x 20km map with a lot of water on it. The map is still unfinished -and that explain the still beta state - because some features I think important are not on the map and I do need some more experience to get the map really MSO compliant .
- Probable location : North-East of Armaversum, East of Kolguiev
- Surfon Ostrov in the North-West is hosting the Zvezda soviet secret rocket/missile project, a large air base, a harbour, a small town and some military and scientific facilities.
- Nikto Ostrov is a large forested island mainly used as prison and hosting many camps from the Gulag network, a sawmill and a well known mine
- Pomegratskaya in the South East has been for a long era an harbour for the Czar fleet and was heavily fortified as it was on a very disputed border. So the island is still covered with remains of fortifications and military facilities from different eras.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Included .pbo files:
Credits & Thanks:
Beton for his WW2 bunkers and winter vegetation addons: Betons addons (v 1.47)
Shezan74 for his WorldTools,
Homer Johnston for his Road Painter tool,
Gutm@sher for his help and Warfare port on the map,
All Map-Makers Channel members for their help,
All the Clan [ADO], my game team mates for their help looking for bugs and for their support.
and of course BIS for releasing such a great game.
- v2 sign, 3 digits coordinates system.
- wrong object placements corrected
- Updated config thanks to kju
- AI friendly Vostok airfield.
- BI forums
- Beton Addons