This adds the SH-60B from the HSL-46 "Grandmasters".
- Folding rotors
- FLIR turret
- Working Torpedoes with Mando Missile
- MMA friendly
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here
Addon Mando Missile recomended, not required. It makes torpedoes working, so if user doesnt use Mando Missile Hellfire rockets will works, but torpedoes just dissapearing after fire.
Included .pbo files:
BLUEFOR -> US Navy -> Air -> SH-60B Warlords
More info in the included readme file!
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to those who helped me.
Thanks to Mandoble,RobertHammer,Stiltman,soldier2390.
If you use bits of my scripts and config please credit me at least. Thanks.
- Fixed sharping edges on rotor blades;
- Added SH-60F Oceanhawk with it's folded version;
- Added working Flares;
- Added thermal view to FLIR.
- Retextured M299 Hellfire rockets rack;
- Minor changes in actions;
- Fixed bug when player can't open cargo door from back seat;
- Fixed bug when player can't open copilot door from gunner seat;
- Fixed bug when player can start folding sequence before rotor blades are stopped rotation after engine off;
- Added restriction to open pilot and copilot doors at speeds exceeding 10 km/h;
- Added third light at bottom which lights in the area under the winch;
- Added some advisory/caution lights on instruments panel.
- Modified instruments panel texture and material;
- Airframe turned back by 3 degrees, so then stable hover blades are level to the ground;
- Added animation for resque hoist: to hide hoist call "<heli> animate["HoistHide",1];", to unhide "<heli> animate["HoistHide",1];";
- Added transparency to chopper's icon.
- BI forums
- SH-60B and SH-60F
- Arma 2
- Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA2