Requirements: Arma 2
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This contains different Spetsnaz GRU units.
Date: 2012-04-18 09:09
I finally finished v1.0 of my Spetsnaz GRU addon after about 1 year of failed works in progress.
I made these first for personal use and for TF86 but they werent used so i carried on working on them for public release.
I originally intended these to be like the BIS MVD but I took a different path halfway through development.
I recieved alot of help from the lads at The Red Fox Studios and some models from W0lle and took these in the direction that resulted in this end state.
As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.
When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.
Included .pbo files:
Usage / Classnames:
They can be found under the EAST side in the faction "GRU"
Credits & Thanks:
Models: BIS, Myself, EugenyKrag and The Red Fox Studios, W0lle, Shnapdrosel (Thanks alot lads, especially those at Red Fox).
Textures: BIS, Myself, TheDudeAbides, EugenyKrag, Kis4M3, MilitaryPhotos.com for insipiration.
Thanks to my flat mate doug and some members of TF86 for testing.
Thanks to SARMAT for the cap and comms and CWR2 team for the KZS suit texture. Thanks lads, seriously.
Thanks to Jackal326 and ArdvarkDB for advice and allknowingness about oxygen 2.
CWR2 team for the KZS suit texture
- Various bugfixes.
- Added Desert units in Mountain Flora and Sumrak mix.
- Some model bugfixes (Sorry Cam, I like where the radio is )
- New GRU Rucksack (Thanks to SARMAT Studios for the model).
- Added Machinegunner unit for both Men and Men (Woodland).
- Changed Sniper and Spotter in KZS suit due to requests
- Credits to ArdvarkDB for the comms headset that is now on most of the units.
- Changed NVG proxy on all models.
- Various bug fixes addressing issues raised on this thread.
- Added Sniper and Spotter in KZS suit
- Changed Woodland units to have Izlom Gorka D - as per request
- New Boonie hat for Woodland TL unit
- Removed some of the "excess radios" from some of the units
- fixed headbug with Assaultman
- BI forums
- Arma 2