Tags: No tags
Bec is a admin tool for Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations and Arma3 dedicated servers for Windows that has enabled Battleye.
This is a server application only, no install requirements are necessary client-wise.
Basically what Bec does, is giving you the Battleye-power conveniently on the OA/CO and Arma 3-chatline in-game.
Bec is a multi-admin tool, you can define as many admins you want, there is no limit on the number.
You are able to define many custom commands and permissions to several different admin levels.
Bec also have the option to use a global ban list, but you will need an account for this to be enabled.
When this is enabled, Bec will report hack to a central ban database, it will also check players guid against it upon connection to the game.
When Bec starts up, it logs itself on to the Be-server using the Rcon protocol.
Once a player connects to the server, his/her guid is checked against the admin file to see if he/she is a admin.
Once a admin has been verified he/she is free to send commands defined in the command file. No log-ins are required.
To change the mission parameters, you need to use the OA/CO/A3 admin log-in function, as Battleye currently does not support this.
Bec also have several good and organized logging functions. All chat is stored into separate files with time stamps on them.
Same goes for all Be-events, they are stored in a separate file with time stamps on them.
Please always keep your B.E.C updated!
Features may not function in older versions!
If you want to to use this application you should read the install and configure guide.
Online documentation can be found here.
Notes About the reporter account!
If you deside to create a reporter account. please understand that you also need to activate it using the link provided in the email you will receive.
You also need to validate your login credentials with Bec.exe after the Email validation.
If you have not recived a email after the registration, check your trash or spam folder on your email account.
If you do not find any email from bansys.info , please send a email to to resolve the issue.
New accounts that has not been validated within a week will be deleted automatically.
Credits & thanks:
A big thanks to partners and friends for contributing assets.
- Added: If the -f switch is forgotten, Bec will try and look for the file "Config.cfg" in the Config directory and use that one if it exists.
- Added: When loading plugins, Bec will display its version if the variable: __version__ is defined in the plugin __init__.py file
- Added: fortune as a command for the scheduler. <cmd>fortune</cmd>. will announce a random line from Config\fortune.txt
- ReAdded: A timeout of 3 sec is added before Bec.exe closes on startup errors, Ie missing "Config.cfg" etc..
- Improved: will automatically generate the __init__.py file in the Plugins directory if missing. (does not apply subdir),
but will only do so if the directory exists and no --dpl used.
- Fixed: A encoding error that could happen when reading the scheduler file and doing jobs with none ascii.
its to prevent spamming up the error.log unnecessary.
- Changed: SlotLimit changed to a more static method. number of reserved slots will no longer depend on admins online but the size of your admin file
- Misc: Plugins cleanup, and minor changes to them, a lillte updated docs etc. Plugins are not included in the Bec.zip file any more, but can instead be downloaded separately.
- BI forums
- BI forums (old topic)
- OA/CO or Arma3 Dedicated server running on Windows.
- You might also need Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
Tags: No tags