Tags: No tags
The BW compositions pack is aimed for mission designers who want to spawn bunkers, checkpoints and the likes during a mission dynamically. Doing it that way should spare some processing power.
To design bases and posts can be quite consuming as to both time and nerves. That's why I came up with the idea to build this compositions pack.
The BW compositions pack covers the following categories:
- Artillery (2 x with two variants each)
- Base (3 x with three variants each)
- Bunker (7 x with three variants each)
- Checkpoints (2 x 5 with three variants each)
- Guardpost (6 x with three variants each)
- Servicepoints (3 x with two variants each)
- Supplies Station (3 x with three variants each)
- Tent Camps (5 x with three variants each)
- Warfare (12 x with two variants each)
Additionally most of the compositions are available in an ISAF version as well. Exceptions being compositions including vehicles without ISAF painting, namely Gepard, Leopard, MARS, 5t trucks.
I haven't added any static weapons in the pack for there aren't any BW statics available yet. Of course it is very well possible to add any weapons manually as desired.
All armed vehicles of the categories Anti Air, Artillery, Bunker, Checkpoints and Guardpost are named thus allowing the mission designer to use further them e.g. in scripts or triggers. See the list in the readme.
All compositions require Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead.
All vehicles of the category Warfare are locked. Several objects are named, though, to make them usefull e.g. via scripts.
Installation / Usage:
Please read the included readme file for detailed installation and instruction usage.
Credits & Thanks:
- first and foremost to BIS for giving us this great game and sandbox!
- Onkel Bo for helping with scripts especially modifying the base.sqf originally by BIS
- BW Mod and AMT forums being interested in the pack
- edgardeth, Mike-USA und Ei8ght for the work on the FOB´s which were provided to Armaholic.com, which could then be converted to BW
- BadAss for doing this translation
- added new category Suppliesstation
- Checkpoints are divided into Category AI & player (located in the AI Checkpoints that can be driven by the AI??!)
- Added player checkpoints (5 x each in three variants)
- 5 Bundeswehr FOB templates (each in woodland and desert camouflage) added
- Increase of categories Anti Air (2x), Bunker (4x), service points (1x), TentCamps (2x)
- Almost all ISAF variant Compositions as
- Integration of the new Gepard by Frankyman
- Folders arranged in a systematic and clear
- README now also available in English
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- MLRS Replacement (MARS)
- Dingo2A2 & G250 Wolf & Gepard 1A2 AAA Tank
- Bundeswehr Mod
- Arma 2
Tags: No tags