Requirements: Celle, ACRE - Advanced Combat Radio Environment, Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - RU
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2012-03-24 00:23
A rare virus strain has taken over the countryside on the east coast of the United States. A crew of scientists from the Center for Disease control have to take care of the problem; after all they started it.
Search buildings for weapons and supplies.
Take tissue samples from cadavers and run them through the lab.
Build a Genetic Algorithm on the Strain and eventually unlock its cure.
Once the cure is found escape to safety with the plane.
- cooperative for 21 players
- join in progress
- no respawn
- building-search ( find random ammo, weapons, items )
- fully-functioning laboratory powered by electricity
- tissue samples
- working gasmask
- voracious zombies ( climb buildings, grab extrimities, choke neck, take hits like boss, evade bullets, reanimate )
- dynamic spawn
- custom damage values
- new cdc uniforms ( no extra addons required )
- new sounds
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder.
Thank you for downloading "The Strain" by goonCorp.
This mission was a scripting experiment which later became a mission.
This is a prequel to a mission I made 4 years ago called The Adromeda Project.
- Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - RU
- ACRE - Advanced Combat Radio Environment