Date: 2012-05-22 06:51
On this day, ten years ago, toadlife released this mission for OFP which back then was unique because it had a lot of random elements which weren't used before.
By using random weather, location of the hostage and patrols the mission was always different when you played it. I guess that's what hooked me up. :-)
I tried to port the old mission as closely as possible without changing too much. Of course some things have been replaced like the patrols are now done by UPS;
the extraction script is a new one; other things are completely new like the custom GPS.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MMissions folder^for multiplayer/coop.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder for singleplayer.
Credits & thanks:
I have to say thanks to a lot of people, without them the mission wouldn't be what it is now:
- Benny for converting some of the original scripts to sqf
- Kronzky for his UPS script
- Lord Jarhead for editing some of the sounds
- Max Power for creating the custom GPS texture
- Moerderhoschi for his random time/weather script
- and of course toadlife for his original mission (and teaching me some tricks)
- Cold War Rearmed² : Demo³
Tags: No tags