Tags: No tags
Multi-Mission template missionby
I have written a mission template for people to be able to use in order to create their own missions relatively easily after some of my clanmates coming up with brilliant ideas, but having very little clue when it coems to mission editing, therefore I decided to create this template so they can easily create missions and then put them into one large mission, which would select a mission at random for us to do. I have been trying to document in the scripts wherever possible what each peice of code is, and where you can find information relating to it on the BIKI in order to make it easier for people to understand what each bit of code is trying to do/ how they can edit it to do what they want.
The PBO included only comes with 1 mission in the multi-mission template, but does tell you how to expand on this so that you can have as many missions as you like. I do plan on updating this with new scripts as and when I write them and documenting them. Any feedback on the documentation is more then welcome.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder.
It comes with a mission as a demo version. Extract the folder to your ArmA2\other Profiles\Yournick\Missions and load it in the editor.
- Write my own body + vehicle deletion script (yes I know Celery wrote one but I want to get somne practice writing scripts)
- Write my own vehicle respawn script (more so for ACE compatibility and for TOH + IF44)
- Teleport to MHQ
- Perhaps release a full bodied mission version of this with more missions for you then to expand on (make it more playable when first downloaded)
- Ingame notes
If you plan on releasing this as a seperate mission please don't forget to credit me and please don't delete any credits, thats the only "restriction" I put on the usage of this.
Credits & thanks:
- Various [EVO] clan members for helping to play test the mission to make sure that it works + making sure that even mission making rookies can use this
- Various people around the BIS forums for their help on various scripting questions
- BIS for making Arma
- BI forums
Tags: No tags