an updated version of his dynamic singleplayer mission, Undead Chernarus
Quote starsky396 :
You awake at the sight of a crashed helicopter engulfed in flames near Pusta. Only to find that the world is infected with an infection that brings the dead back to life.
Dimitri, an early retired CDF soldier, returned to Chernarus to visit his Uncle the last remaining of his family although unknown to Dimitri he has now walked into a biological disaster zone. Insurgents have just recently obtained an untested form of biological nerve gas designed to destabilize a population in Takistan so the US could maintain control if the war went badly however this gas was stolen and has bubbled up in the black market now bought by the Insurgents with one purpose in mind revenge. They wanted revenge for their fallen brothers in arms and to satisfy their wild anger.
The bomb was detonated in a small village at the time of night and without sound the dark yellow gas rolled through the village slowly infecting all inhabitants in its path. The next morning began at the sound of violent screams and small arms gun fire. Within moments a normal day in the village had tipped into chaos which would spread throughout Chernarus within days.
- You can now play as a co-op team (Mission Included)
- Removed eating as it was too buggy
- Removed drinking as it was too buggy
- Removed New sleeping feature as it was too buggy
- Removed the ability to make a fire as it was too buggy
- You now start at a random time!It could be 12 o'clock one time or 4 o'clock the other time!
- Removed the theDogs arp mod requirement