Date: 2013-03-05 09:24
These are just a few missions I could make in the little time that was granted in preparation for the 5th of March launch-event organized by Jerry Hopper at Tangodown.nl.
This pack features the following multiplayer missions:
The 'headless client' is an ArmA client running on the server, introduced in a recent beta patch for Arma 2: OA. The client is just a console window like the server, without visuals, audio and such.
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA3\MPMissions folder.
- Steal the Car might not end.
- Indicators in Stratis Slaughter might not disappear once a squad has been wiped out.
Credits & thanks:
- Many thanks (~1000) to Jerry Hopper for granting me access to the A3 Alpha.
- BIS for making my favorite time-waster
- The Tangodown Tactical Gaming Community for a fun time.
- My girl
- Spliffz for your undying support.