This script automatically sums an unlimited number of music packs, dynamically selects the most appropriate mood according to player's stress level, engagement and weather and randomly plays its track.
This is a very powerful script/addon which can dynamically turn the silent Arma3 into a completely musical game.
- "darkness" for stress levels under 50% in heavy weather or night
- "tension" for stress level above 50%
- "sadness" for death scenes
* Unpack @MJB to your game installation folder
* Copy "init.sqf" and "scripts" folder from sample mission into your mission folder.
* Activate @MJB modfolder in you shortcut parameters.
Extract the @MJB folder into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/@MJBYou'll also need add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@MJB
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
Included .pbo files:
* Place the following code in your mission init.sqf, where the arguments are the music packs:
nul = ["arma2", "oa", "baf", "pmc", "your-pack"] execVM "scripts\MoodJukebox\main.sqf";The debug display items can be customized in "scripts\MoodJukebox\display.sqf"
* Port everything to JAVA.