informed us he released an updated version of his Virtual TrainingSpace 4.0
mission which he ported to Arma 3 in the BI forums
- Fixed : unit in building would not move out of building on dedicated server when GM giving a new order.
- Fixed : Group spawn in slope could have an unit with wrong movement behavior.
- Improved Custom group : Spawning units with a different side should be more efficient.
- New feature : A timer GM can launch on all client.
- Improved Shop : Now show your avatar when equipping.
- Improved Shop : Removed unlock system and replaced it by an Item count.
- Improved Shop: Increased shop distance detection for sell-able vehicle in proximity.
- Fixed : Uniform from different side are no more displayed in the shop.
- Fixed : Stuttering in Spectator camera mode when a following an unit.
- Improved : Filling interior & Populate should have less swimming unit inside.
- Improved : Filling interior & populate should be less performance killer now.
- Modification : Populate only spawn civilian unit & empty vehicles now.
- Improved game master interface performance.
- Improved Hostage behavior : Hostage on follow will automatically move in formation to the player.
- Improved Revive : Revive actions are now JIP compatible, dragged player should be detached more correctly now.
- Improved Revive : Now displaying time left before reviving an unconscious comrade.
- Improved shop : Goggle panel is now gear panel and contain all uniform / helmet / goggles, while gear panel is now item panel and contain all items and weapons attachment.
- Improved shop : persistent load-outs are now always accessible, but don't load items not available in the shop.
- Improved Shop : Selected weapon on player list now display compatible mags & items in the shop list.
- Fixed : Civilian side on Arma 3 was hostile to everyone, the VTS is now forcing them to be neutral to everyone.
- Added : Targetbase filter in object > object listing.
- Added : New revive option "Last stand", players can't respawn but can be revived. If the timer, while bleeding, reach 0, they cannot be revived anymore and are switched in spectator mode.
- Fixed : unconscious player cannot throw things anymore.
- Improved Spawning ammo : now spawn them in Air if the ammo is not a kind of mine or grenade.
- Improved AI Micro management : AI can now be alerted by hearing nearby ACRE speaking player.
- Improved AI Micro management : AI now take notice of gunfire from farer distance and behind hill.
- Fixed : With Revive system, sometime we were unable to release dragged comrade by ourself inside buildings.
- Fixed : using the "players to respawn" function was killing swimming unit.
- New feature: Logs function. Allow GMs to keep track of death, revive, respawn, & VTS interactions activities during the session.
- Improved : Weapon randomize now use a 2D brush
- Improved Time sync : Now player should be resync to the server time every 120s to avoid ingame time desync on long session.
- Improved spawner : Workaround to fix bugged addons spawning on a different side than the one displayed in the computer.
- Fixed : Change side was not working on all kind of ship.
- Improved Filling interior function : Fixed bug where unit where not spawning correctly and Unit filled are now handled by the AI micromanagement.
- Improved : Populate with civilian should be less intensive now.
- Fixed : Communication menu in A3 was not working correctly.
- Improved : Spawn wreck script now compatible with A3
- New order : Transport unload.