an updated version of the Mission Control Center Sandbox 4
for Arma 3 which he released on the BI forums
Quote shay_gman :
We are proud to present you the new version of MCC called MCC Sandbox 4 (beta). MCC Sandbox 4 holds a compete new GUI and complete new AI system GAIA.
Since we did not want to hold the release for video's, large words files and professional art, here you have it. So stay tuned this week for detailed information on how to get the most out of this release! (video instruction).
- New IED Mini Game:
- Added: Mini-game IED disarm, as shown in "keep talking and nobody explodes" game.
- New Sectors Modules:
- Added: Resources capture zones.
- New Survival system:
- Added: Survival system.
- Reworked Fame System:- Added: Vault items will be persistent from mission to mission.
- Added: Fame system for purchasing vehicles from kiosks (RTS). Players need to gain enough fame to be able to take global resources to buy vehicles. Commander can still spawn as many vehicle as he want to without the need to gain fame.
- Changed: Fame system, player gain fame by depositing materials, weapons and magazines in the vault when survival mod is and from killing enemies, leading, healing exc.
- Changed: The vault will only be available when survival mod is on
- Fixed: MCC survival option "Search" enabled on ACE even when survival mode disabled.
- Fixed: Popup error when opening the shared HQ box - vault.
- VON Radio System:- Side channel is enabled for side commanders only.
- Microphone abusing ends in kicking the player not killing him.
- Added: Can use MCC interaction while ACE is on - just don't forget to bind it to another key.
- Added: New Module: vehicle respawn - apparently BI module doesn't really work.
- Added: No ambient spawn module - prevent ambient AI units spawn to spawn around the module in a specific radius.
- Added: Snow weather effect to MCC atmospheres.
- Added: MCC ammo boxes, medic boxes, supply crates & pods to Zeus.
- Added: MCC items add to BI arsenal.
- Added: Can attach chemlights and IR strobes using MCC self interaction.
- Added: MCC survival will work without iniDBI mod but items will not be persistent between missions or server restart.
- Added: Easy to configure survival loot place holders objects and items spawn chance and amount in them via missions config files.
- Changed: MCC Mission Generator - disable IED mission will use the disarm minigame and changed the IED type to the military device.
- Changed: ILS Available to all air vehicles.
- Changed: When placing IEDs MCC will not close the 3d editor so you can place multiple IEDs.
- Changed: Mild hijacked unit's blur effect.
- Fixed: Players move to spectator on JIP - Thanks BrightCandle
- Fixed: Not enough AI spawns in buildings in CQB missions generated by the Mission Generator.
- Fixed: GAIA doesn't recognize mod vehicles such as RHS helicopters
- Fixed: Double click WP in the commander console didn't work
- Fixed: Quick weapon select always on
- Fixed: While playing with CBA you'll no longer see the change MCC keys - thanks to Sargken.
- Fixed: After a campaign mission has been finished MCC will not delete manned players' vehicles or FOBs.
- Fixed: Starting with default gear after respawn when Role Selection is on.
- Fixed: Teleporting boats on water teleported the vehicle to map corner.
- Fixed: Lock/unlock door typo