AI Spawn Script Packby
I didn't find ACM from editor so I decided to do something "similar" and ended up building a pack of scripts I use in my own missions. Package includes instructions and example missions for everything.
At the moment this pack contains 5 main scripts:
1 mission template:
See the included documentations.
Package includes instructions and example missions for everything. Documentation also online here: HERE.
Here is a Flash App which makes it whole lot easier for normal users to set up all calling lines!
If you dont use all parameters while calling script, extra errors will appear in .rpt. To avoid this, set all parameters you dont need to their default values.
Sloppy video of v0.19:
Version 0.90 notes:
Includes now also Flash App which makes it whole lot easier for normal users to set up all calling lines!
Version 0.80 notes:
I left randomSector1 out of the 0.80 version since it needs some redesign to fit with the recent scripts & to get the tasks functional in mp. However, you can still use it with the 0.50 files which can be found here: AI Spawn Script Pack 0.50.
- New parameters, so double check your calling lines!
Credits & Thanks:
So many changes and improvements that I can't even list them up for you!
Special thanks to Haz for pushing me into using .hpp's!
- File structure changed! Same as before, but EVERYTHING is finally inside LV-folder.
- Included AISSP CALLING LINES App
- Updated all classnames
- LV_fnc_nearestBuilding - building reference changed from "house" to "building" - should find more buildings now
- Militarize: spawn men -parameter is now [boolean, boolean] - spawn land units, spawn water units - default: [true,false]
- Militarize: spawn vehicles -parameter is now [boolean, boolean, boolean] - spawn land vehicles, spawn water vehicles, spawn air vehicles - default: [true,false,false]
- FillHouse is fixed and works at Altis (removed nearestBuilding from its patrols)
- AmbientCombat: You can now define areas where AC groups wont spawn and which they try to avoid during patrolling.
This can be done by making markers (RECTANGLE & ELLIPSE). Name the first one as ACavoid and just copy it so that next ones will have name like ACavoid_1 etc, up to ACavoid_30. These can be created on the fly, and AC will notice them.
- Fixed vehicle positioning bug in LV_fnc_fullLandVehicle.sqf
- Many minor fixes like isServer -check in removeAC, expanded nearestBuilding to work better, removeDead removes empty groups, etc.
- Added new main script: heliParadrop.sqf which creates AI paradrops with many features
- Added caching script for fillHouse and militarize
- New parameters in AmbientCombat: side ratio, mp
- Changed main functionality in AmbientCombat, includes now water units and is really MP compatible
- Militarize units can now close doors and use smokes & chemlights (can be disabled in militarize.sqf)
- CloseDoors script is binded to patrol-vD, so it can be used also within chopper scripts
- Militarize "center" is movable
- ReinforcementChopper can now use LZ smoke, cover smokes, flare and chemlights
- HeliParadrop & ReinforcementChopper has also MP parameter
- Replaced all nearestBuilding commands with custom function
- Many smaller changes and fixes +new files in LV_functions\
- ARMA 3 Beta compatibility
- Fixed ambientCombat example mission (waypointType was set to RED insted of SAD)
- Added beta units in all scripts, subdividing normal & recon groups (support units will mix randomly to both)
- Changed fillHouse parameter "side": 1 or 2 or 3 (1 = blue team, 2 = red team, 3 = green team)
- Changed militarize parameter "side": 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 (0 = civilians, 1 = blue team, 2 = red team, 3 = green team)
- Changed reinforcementChopper parameter "side": 1 or 2 or 3 (1 = blue team, 2 = red team, 3 = green team)
- Changed reinforcementChopper parameter "type":
If "side" = 1: 1 = B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F, 2 = B_Heli_Light_01_F, 3 = B_Heli_Transport_01_F
If "side" = 2: 1 = O_Heli_Attack_02_F, 2 = O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F, 3 = O_Heli_Light_02_F, 4 = O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F
If "side" = 3: 1 = I_Heli_Transport_02_F
- added snipers and spotters in every script
- fixed bug in reinforcementChopper.sqf -> chopper stayed hovering in some locations
- added ID parameter to reinforcementChopper.sqf
- changed AI behaviour of infantry group in reinforcementChopper.sqf to "COMBAT" to gain some realism
- fillHouse.sqf can now be targeted to a marker
- fixed patrol-vD which had bad typo, it shouldnt give any errors anymore
- LV_fnc_menGroup.sqf has now also ID parameter, and group size can be set with syntax [amount,random amount]
- LV_fnc_randomSpot.sqf has now minimum distance and avoid array -parameters. syntax: [center pos,range,min distance,[avoid array]]
- fixed LV_fnc_vehicleInit -> you can now set eventhandlers to init of units (before this the script considered "_this" as "this" and therefore failed to pass information
- added first mission/task template: randomSectors1.sqf
- fixed parameters - you dont need anymore to use all parameters
- replaced surfaceIsWater -loops with faster ones
- renamed reinforcementKA60.sqf as reinforcementChopper.sqf
- new parameter: captive - whole group is captive until chopper has landed (makes sure it wont get shot down "too early")
- new parameter: patrol - you can no disable infantrys patrol (handy if you want to join group to some other group)
- commented place in script where you can easily write custom script to replace patrolling
- landing spot can now be: object/unit, marker, or position array
- patrol target can now be: unit/object, marker, array of markers, group, array of groups, or it can be directed to patrol-vD.sqf
- new LV_fnc_follow.sqf, which has maximum patrol distance in cases of group/array of groups ("mDis0" in reinforcementChopper.sqf).
- there's commented places where max patrol distance fills up, so you can extend the script easily in those cases.
- new parameter in ambientCombat: patrol type - you can use the old method where units moves independently (doMove) to their target location, or you can make them use waypoints as group and define waypointType & waypointBehaviour.
- militarize.sqf: target -parameter can now be: unit/object, marker, or position array
- little fixes & cleanups
- replaced setVehicleInit commands with execVM and LV_fnc_vehicleInit.sqf
added LV_fnc_removeGroup.sqf, which is used to remove units created via fillHouse or militarize
all main scripts:
-custom init parameter, now you can add init commands to units
you can define ID for these now, and delete units by referring to that ID via LV_fnc_removeGroup.sqf
- parameter to define direction where ambient will flee when terminated with style 1 in LV_fnc_removeAC.sqf
- removed useless parameter 0
- MP fix in militarize.sqf, fillHouse.sqf and reinforcementKA60.sqf
- added "exact" parameter into reinforcementKA60.sqf, which (when set to false) fixes the bug when KA60s stays hovering near landing spot if there's more than one chopper around
- updated LV_fnc_follow.sqf: now if units are targeted to another unit, in friendly-friendly case they will patrol around target unit, and in hostile case they will go straight to target units' position
- added LV_fnc_randomSpot.sqf, which is now required by reinforcementKA60.sqf
- new main script; reinforcementKA60.sqf
- added function to remove ambientCombat properly
- added better patrol function for ambientCombat
- lots of bug fixes, optimizations and lag reduced
- added new parameters to every main script
- fixed stuck loop in militarize.sqf and adjusted patrol scripts
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums