Author: Swedish Forces Mod Team
Author Website: http://sfp.anrop.se
Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This adds the Swedish Forces Pack to your game.
The Swedish Forces Pack is more than just new soldiers and weapons.
Includes features such as buddy reload, backblast and advance missiles.
More than 10 new completely new vehicles, including airplane, helicopter, drones, jeeps and boats.
Russians, with vehicles imported from ArmA2.
More than 20 new weapons and static missile launchers (Hawk, Sa-2).
Over 15 new uniforms, including military (Sweden, Soviet, Fictional African), civillian and police.
and to enjoy all this are over 15 missions for 2-40 players. Coop and PvP.
Swedish infantry, 1990-2000 style. Also includes "local defence" which got a plain green uniform could be used as "generic opfor".
Milita, former communist and today leaning towards more "al queda", just hate everything from "the west."
Police and civillians. This means more headgear and stuff that is worth mentioning.
Tgb 16, known as BAE RG 32M.
Tgb 11 ("Jeep") and Tgb 20 (Truck transport)
TGB 1111 (open "jeep" with machinegun, AT missile)
TGB 20, Troop carrier
TGB 1314, Ambulance
Strv 122, Leopad 2 tank
G-class landing craft, small boat for squad level transport
HMS Gotland Submarine (no weapons, functions, for cutscenes only will hopefully be updated in the beta)
Retextures of a few vehicles. (Offroad, helicopter, APC)
Kpist m45, Swedish K
Pistol 88, glock 17
Remington 870 shotgun
AK 4, H&K G3
AK5, FN FNC
AK5 C med m203
PSG 90, Accuracy International Arctic Warfare
GRG m86, Carl Gustaf/M3 MAAWS
Pskott 68, the miniman
Ksp 58, FN MAG
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
There are some limitations we can't fix due to not having the proper tools for ArmA3 yet, however we do as much as we can and we can fix those things later.
This is for the stable version, again BIS is changing classnames and stuff in dev branch and we can't keep up with all changes. We will patch it later.
Credits & Thanks:
Would also like to say big thank you to the SFP team, without them this there would be nothing and its so cool with are getting help not only from Swedes but also from other countries all over the world. Thanks for giving your free time to help our project forward.
- Groups added.
- Zeus support for SFP "OPFOR".
- Medical tent and medical container (SFP - Objects Military)
- Makarov muzzle flash fixed and pistol animated.
- Fixed error with russian machinegunner magazine.
- TP84 (C130) had texture bugs in distance.
- Several soldiers have fixed equipment and displaynames.
- Strv 122 (Leopard 2) have fixed driver get in positions and path to lightning textures.
- Police station and the windmill got new textures.
- includes the Leopard 2 tank known as Strv 122.
- Sturkö been updated with new lightning and many objects have been fixed with new textures/rvmats.
- Armor vests have tweaked values (Kroppsskydd 12 will now take several bullets)
- added some Ak74s
- added PKM
- added a remake of the arma2 russian soldier (choosed a different type of camo).
- new vehicles, the Mi24 Hind, Su25, Btr 60 and the ZSU 23 Shilka.
- the S-75 anti air launcher or as it is known in the west, the Sa-2.
- some new stuff added to Wamako actually
- added Bo-105 helicopter (Known in Sweden as the Hkp 9)
- added a "stealth flying wing" drone, based on neuron called Ucav 23.
- added a wheelchair, special thanks to Sealife for the help.
- added a moped, however due to limited documentation/tools its basicly a "car" with two wheels and not a proper bike.
- some new military police
- many corrections to weapons muzzle velocity and description texts and other fixes.
- Something went wrong with the last package and Wamako so this release aims to fix that. Before SFP was 1.6 gb and now its 1 gb.
- There was also a lot of floating trees which have been corrected.
- The update also include some fixes but we aim for a release sometimes after the full release to put out more vehicles (choppers, tanks and such).
- Many changes and fixes since the ArmA3 Beta changed many things.
- Includes features such as buddy reload, backblast and advance missiles.
- Ten completely new vehicles, including airplane, jeeps and boats.
- Wamako island, work in progess. Updated with few more sites.
- More than 20 new weapons and static missile launchers (Hawk, Sa-2).
- Over 15 new uniforms, including military (Sweden, Soviet, Fictional African), civillian and police.
- Most of the work have been to rework our stuff to work with ArmA3, but thanks to Bad Benson we now got a great midrange texture to Wamako.
- We also done a few other changes to improve the performance of the island. Other than some minor fixes and new retextures.
- Wamako, an african inspired, early version. roughly 10% complete but still enjoyable.
- Carl Gustav, Swedish Designation GRG m86. Heat and smoke rounds available.
- Black versions of the AK 5 rifle.
- Tgb 1111 (SOG), found under 2015.
- Home to the farm
- Le tigre
- Green hills
- New backpack for 1981 soldiers.
- Wamako civillians, rebels, police.
- A Wamako sign.
- PSG 90, sniper rifle use the new scopes released yesterday.
- Weapon sounds harmonized.
- CJB MS, more information about this strange weapon here
- Accuracy International Arctic Warfare,known as PSG 90
- Glock,known as P88
- Norrköping Class, Patrol boat
- Added a new vest, Stridsväst 08. (More gear is on its way, like new backpacks)
- All 1981 soldiers been updated.
- A lot of smaller objects.. not tested, consider as preview. SFP - Misc
- Ak5c now use the correct rvmat in first person and inverted the green channel of the normal map so it renders correctly.
- Ksp 58 mag was missing.
- Description text on the Ak 4, Kpist m45, Ksp 58 corrected.
- Cases ejected in the wrong direction on the Ksp 58.
- Wounded textures on soldiers.
- Ak 4 (HK G3)
- Kpist m/45 (Swedish Submachinegun)
- Ksp 58 (FN MAG)
- Pskott 68 (Miniman)
- Tgb 11 (Jeep) and Tgb 20 (Truck transport)
- G-class landing craft
- HMS Gotland Submarine (no weapons, functions, for cutscenes only)
- Added bonniehat in woodland, urban, UN camo
- Beret for special forces with correct pin for airborne and costal jeagers. Also Army/armored pin.
- Swedish soldiers for 1981 Style and special forces.
- A 5.56 ammo box, a more realistic option than ArmA standard ones.
- Shadow on the Ak5's front grip.
- Aimpoint have correct inventory picture.
- Units now have NVG's in inventory rather than one, because "it looks better."
- Improved shadow lod for all modern units.
- Support for clan logo on units. (Right shoulder)
- Sight on Ak 5C without attachment fixed.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- BI forums (old)