Author: Swedish Forces Mod Team
Author Website: http://sfp.anrop.se
Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This adds the Swedish Forces Pack to your game.
The Swedish Forces Pack covers a period from 1990 to a fictional 2035.
There are also available in separate downloads aggressors and custom islands.
Includes features such as buddy reload, backblast and advance missiles.
More than 11 new completely new vehicles, including airplane, helicopter, drones, jeeps and boats.
More than 20 new weapons
and to enjoy all this are over 15 missions for 2-40 players. Coop and PvP.
Swedish infantry, 2035 style, our future style.
Swedish infantry, 2000-2015 style with UN, Woodland and special forces.
Swedish infantry, 1990-2000 style. Also includes "local defence" which got a plain green uniform could be used as "generic opfor".
Army, the government supported by Sweden.
PNW, Nationalistic party that thinks the current government is too weak.
Milita, former communist and today leaning towards more "al queda", just hate everything from "the west."
Police and civillians.
This means more headgear and stuff that is worth mentioning.
Hms Norrköping, patrol boat with "radar" that enables you to fire missiles on naval targets up to 5 km away.
Tgb 16, known as BAE RG 32M.
Tgb 11 ("Jeep") and Tgb 20 (Truck transport)
Bv 206, a tracked all terrain soft vehicle.
TGB 1111 (open "jeep" with machinegun, AT missile)
TGB 20, Troop carrier
TGB 1314, Ambulance
Strv 122, Leopad 2 tank
Patgb 203, Wheeled apc, better known as Patria Xa 203.
G-class landing craft, small boat for squad level transport
HMS Gotland Submarine (no weapons, functions, for cutscenes only will hopefully be updated in the beta)
Ikv 91, light tank
Strf 90, Infantry fighting vehicle
Strv 122, leopard2 tank.
Retextures of a few vehicles. (Offroad, helicopter, APC)
Import of some ArmA2 vehicles ( T72, Btr 60, UAZ Mi24, Su25, UH 60 Blackhawk)
H&K MP 5,
Kpist m45, Swedish K
Pistol 88, glock 17
Remington 870 shotgun.
AK 4, H&K G3
AK5, FN FNC
AK5 C med m203,
PSG 90, Accuracy International Arctic Warfare
GRG m86, Carl Gustaf/M3 MAAWS
Pskott 68, the miniman
Ksp 58, FN MAG
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use Swedish Forces Pack please refer to the included documentation.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
Please be aware!
There are some limitations we can't fix due to not having the proper tools for ArmA3 yet, however we do as much as we can and we can fix those things later.
This is for the stable version, again BIS is changing classnames and stuff in dev branch and we can't keep up with all changes. We will patch it later.
Credits & Thanks:
Would also like to say big thank you to the SFP team, without them this there would be nothing and its so cool with are getting help not only from Swedes but also from other countries all over the world. Thanks for giving your free time to help our project forward.
Added the Hkp 4, (Ch 46 Sea Knight), a very iconic helicopter in Sweden.
Added the UAV 01, the first UAV Sweden had. It was bought 1999 from France. Launches from a ramp.
Added "random vest" for some of the modern soldier.
Added AK 5 alternative with the new plastic transparent mags.
Desert and woodland units are now in two different factions to better support Alive.
Fixed several vehicles that had "wood" instead of metal as armor.
Hkp 9 can now switch textures in the virtual arsenal.
Blue Convoy mission fixed, broken before due to classname changes.
Desert helmet no longer have an woodland icon.
Its now possible to place Swedish anti tank mines in the editor.
Fixed incorrect classname on the Desert machinegunner.
And a few more technical fixes and improvements.
• New Weapon: AG90, the swedish version of the Barrett M82A1, is now available in SFP.
• AK5 C
• New inventory icons.
• Switched the plastic magazine to a metal one (The plastic might come back later).
• New inventory icon.
• AT-4 (m\86 Pansarskott)
• You can now, once again, use the ironsight with this weapon.
• Updated shaders and tweaked textures.
• Pistol 88 (Glock 17)
• The lightbeam from the TLR-2 attachable flashlight is now actually pointing forward.
• The slide won't go back twice as long as it should when fired or when the gun is out of bullets.
• The weapon now casts the right shadow.
• Stridsvagn 122 (Leopard 2)
• Various graphical fixes and tweaks.
• The driver now has the camera correctly positioned when turned out.
• The tower will not be able to rotate once the driver is turned out. No beheadings here.
• Now borrows the gunner sight from the BIS Kuma Tank instead of the default tank sight.
• Tweaks to the PhysX settings. It should now be stable to drive, and won't flip over from overspeeding.
• Hkp 9, new version added with benches.
• Tgb 1111 added, older vehicle with a recoilless rifle.
• Several new vehicles got new icons.
• New scope: Kikarsikte90 (Hensholdt 10x) is now available in SFP. It goes great with the new AG90.
• New sight: The Aimpoint 3x is now available in SFP. It is mounted behind an Aimpoint CS.
• Updated red-dot sight: The Aimpoint CS now has a new 3D model complete with new textures.
• Pistols no longer float between the legs of soldiers with SFP vests instead of being attached to their actual vests.
• All insignia's are now grouped under SFP to be easier to find.
• Various new inventory icons for different objects.
• New mission: Blue Convoy, a 4 person coop with the new sniper rifle. Can also be played in Singelplayer.
• Many, many tweaks & other fixes to SFP
New vehicle, Bv 206, the Swedish all tracked vehicle which is a very unique type of vehicle.
Completely new model of the Stridsvagn 122 (Leopard 2 main battle tank) by Echo, and also a new model of the Pistol 88 (Glock 17) with attachable light.
New model of the AK 5C by Ulfen.
Three types of gloves that can be removed/put on, included also on the bluefor units.
New jumping handgrenade, a swedish patented type of handgrenade that launches ~1 meter in the air before exploding.
Added a small Swedish demo charge. (Sprängdeg 46)
Fixes and tweaks
ACE 3 compatibility.
Ak 4 reloading and animation
Ksp 58 and Ksp 90 holding animation
Animation and zeroing on m203 grenadelauncher.
Improved damage model on the tracked vehicles.
Tweaked lethality on the 40 mm auto cannon
Added: Bipod functionality for weapons (marksman support)
Added: Ejection of empty belt links KSP90
Fixed: The IFV (strf 90C) didn't leave any tracks when driving.
Fixed: Aim was too low on the same IFV.
Fixed: Several fixes for weapon sounds.
Fixed: Error on patch for the right arm of the soldiers
- Added: A new more detailed Antitank mine added (Stridsvagnsmina 5)
- Added: AGM_BulletMass = X; in our ammo configs
- Fixed: Pskott disposable in AGM
- Fixed: Pskott68_used no longer visible in Arsenal
- Tweaked: Strf90, Strv122 and Ikv91 Turret traverse and elevation rate adjusted to real specifications
- Tweaked: Engine, gearbox and handling characteristics of Strf90, Strv122 and Ikv91
- Tweaked: G-boat engine torque curve is now based on the real engine
- Workaround: Moved center of gravity of G-boat to the port side to prevent it from leaning starboard when it should be at equilibrium.
- New vehicle; old mercedes
- New anti submarine module with hydrophone and depthcharges
- Support for Ruthbergs Advanced Ballistics
- Fixes to attachments for some weapons.
- Added a tent that can be packed and deployed for respawn.
- Fixed: Machinegun (Ksp 39) didn't work on the Ikv 91
- New: Signalpistol 50 (A very simple old style flare gun)
- New: Swedish handgrenades, beaware they got only 3 seconds fuse (5 seconds default in arma).
- New: Swedish styled AT-mines.
- Fixed: Old Dakota motorcycle had a wrong definition for faction.
- Fixed: Weapon floating on the Dakota and the wheelchair.
- Fixed: Wheels was visible on the C130 when retracted.
- Fixed: Collision box on top of the Tgb 16 RWS.
- Biggest change is that we decided to split the Swedish and OPFOR units into two downloads. This a decision for several reasons and we might look into letting our OPFOR be dependent on some 3rd party addons like RHS and only focus on new units.
- We also fixed an issue with handgrenades as requested in this thread.
- Also we finally added support for insignia, includes a module to easy choose a insignia for your soldiers.
- We have of course added support for slingloading on the Blackhawk
- You may now fire from our Hkp 9 cargo doors, we plan to add this functionality to more vehicles.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums