Author: Swedish Forces Mod Team
Author Website: http://sfp.anrop.se
Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This adds the Swedish Forces Pack to your game.
The Swedish Forces Pack covers a period from 1990 to a fictional 2035.
There are also available in separate downloads aggressors and custom islands.
● Backblast on AT launchers
● Buddy reload on the Carl Gustav.
● Suicide Belt
● Anti surface missiles with enhanced coding.
● Several modules
● Swedish forces from 1990, 2000, 2035.
● Several vehicles, including ports from A2 and new unique Swedish content.
● Lots of custom weapons
● Missions (A few requires SFP Aggressors and Island to function)
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
For usage and information instructionss of how to use Swedish Forces Pack please refer to the included documentation.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
Please be aware!
There are some limitations we can't fix due to not having the proper tools for ArmA3 yet, however we do as much as we can and we can fix those things later.
This is for the stable version, again BIS is changing classnames and stuff in dev branch and we can't keep up with all changes. We will patch it later.
Credits & Thanks:
Would also like to say big thank you to the SFP team, without them this there would be nothing and its so cool with are getting help not only from Swedes but also from other countries all over the world. Thanks for giving your free time to help our project forward.
Added: Bipod functionality for weapons (marksman support)
Added: Ejection of empty belt links KSP90
Fixed: The IFV (strf 90C) didn't leave any tracks when driving.
Fixed: Aim was too low on the same IFV.
Fixed: Several fixes for weapon sounds.
Fixed: Error on patch for the right arm of the soldiers
- Added: A new more detailed Antitank mine added (Stridsvagnsmina 5)
- Added: AGM_BulletMass = X; in our ammo configs
- Fixed: Pskott disposable in AGM
- Fixed: Pskott68_used no longer visible in Arsenal
- Tweaked: Strf90, Strv122 and Ikv91 Turret traverse and elevation rate adjusted to real specifications
- Tweaked: Engine, gearbox and handling characteristics of Strf90, Strv122 and Ikv91
- Tweaked: G-boat engine torque curve is now based on the real engine
- Workaround: Moved center of gravity of G-boat to the port side to prevent it from leaning starboard when it should be at equilibrium.
- New vehicle; old mercedes
- New anti submarine module with hydrophone and depthcharges
- Support for Ruthbergs Advanced Ballistics
- Fixes to attachments for some weapons.
- Added a tent that can be packed and deployed for respawn.
- Fixed: Machinegun (Ksp 39) didn't work on the Ikv 91
- New: Signalpistol 50 (A very simple old style flare gun)
- New: Swedish handgrenades, beaware they got only 3 seconds fuse (5 seconds default in arma).
- New: Swedish styled AT-mines.
- Fixed: Old Dakota motorcycle had a wrong definition for faction.
- Fixed: Weapon floating on the Dakota and the wheelchair.
- Fixed: Wheels was visible on the C130 when retracted.
- Fixed: Collision box on top of the Tgb 16 RWS.
- Biggest change is that we decided to split the Swedish and OPFOR units into two downloads. This a decision for several reasons and we might look into letting our OPFOR be dependent on some 3rd party addons like RHS and only focus on new units.
- We also fixed an issue with handgrenades as requested in this thread.
- Also we finally added support for insignia, includes a module to easy choose a insignia for your soldiers.
- We have of course added support for slingloading on the Blackhawk
- You may now fire from our Hkp 9 cargo doors, we plan to add this functionality to more vehicles.
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums