released an updated version of the Swedish Forces Pack
for Arma 3 on the BI forums
Quote GranQ :
The Swedish Forces Pack is more than just new soldiers and weapons.
Includes features such as buddy reload, backblast and advance missiles.
- Fixed: Support for boot camp.
- New: Ikv91 light tank.
- New: Added correct sight for the Carl Gustav.
- Fixed: SFP backblast scripts gets automatically disabled if running AGM.
- Fixed: Strf90 may now lower the cannon 10 degrees (5 previously)
- Fixed: The backblast is no longer a instant killer if standing on top of a building.
- Fixed: Weapons damage and ballistic for all AT launchers.
- Fixed: More support for JSRS.
- Fixed: Most ballistic on infantry weapons now features realistic trajectory.
- Fixed: SVD have new recoil, soundeffect and adjusted dispersion.
- Fixed: Kobra sight calibrated, zeroed for 100m on the above and 400m on the below line.
- Fixed: Several minor issues with display texts/pictures on weapons and mags.
- Fixed: Adjusted weight and protection level of all different headgears/vests.
- Fixed: Weapons are no longer "bullet proof shields".
- Fixed: 90's Loader was missing the correct backpack.
- Fixed: Some instruments was rotating around the wrong axis in the Mi24.