released a hotfix version of the All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA)
project on the BI forums
All in Arma Standalone (AiA SA) allows you to use all the content of the other Arma games in Arma 3 - namely Arma 1, Arma 2, Operation Arrowhead and DLCs.
- From terrains to weapons, vehicles, missions and eventually infantry - all your beloved Arma content available inside Arma 3.
- AiA SA serves as an unified base for mission designers as well as for multiplayer to allow everyone to easily join servers.
- It also makes it possible to use community made content from previous Arma products in Arma 3 (except infantry).
- Added: A3 style grass in ACR terrains.
- Changed: set author to BI terrains.
- Changed: tweaked Utes' clutter.
- Changed: Summer Chernarus has now its own map preview.
- Fixed: crash in Chernarus/terrain with A2 structures due to faulty texture.
- Fixed: A1 terrain crashes due to map grid definitions.
- Fixed: EnvSounds for Takistan, Zargabad and Takistan (cut out).