R3F French Weapons Pack is a french's army weapons and accessories addon. This pack contains high definition models without any game performance decrease. It's a ported version of our Arma 2 R3F Armes
addon, using Arma 3 new possibilities.
HK417 12 / 16 / 20 inches
HK416 14.5 inches
PGM HECATE II
FN MINIMI 5.56 & 7.62
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
Place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods
A Documentation (PDF) is provided, with classnames and all the stuff you need for using the ammobox in you editor, please read it!
This is an alpha version, many things have to be done until final release (When A3 will come out), new weapons and features to come.
Feedbacks and bugs reporting very appreciated!
Credits & Thanks:
BIS Wiki / Tools
VopSound for Hecate 2/frf2 base reloading sounds (Awesome work guys !!!)
- Sound HOTFIX released to correct sound problems introduced by A3 1.24.
- Safety feature added on all weapons except launchers (press "F")
- Night Force NXS 12-42*56 added
- mildot scopes recalibrated
- scopes reticles now change with zoom level
- BIS Stanag magazines (30Rnd_556x45_Stanag) can be used on FAMAS G2, FELIN, SURB, MINIMI and HK416
- Famas moved forward to lower shoulder collision
- inventory weights resampled
- hand bug solved on FAMAS SURB M203
- attachement bug solved (BIS scopes/ MP7 / MP9)
- Stinger has locking sound and backblast smoke
- many textures improved
- attachements are now using new BIS config declaration type (still work in progress...)
- fixed bug with Famas Surb M203
- HK416/Pamas and APAV sound corrections
- ammo damage and perforation tuned
- all handanim rebuilt to avoid Skeletons errors in RPT
- accessories/weapons compatibility improved
- no more crash from killing AI equipped with minimi 7.62
- minor bugs corrections
- zooms are now set to correct values (J8 and J10 non mildot have doubled capacities, gameplay choice..)
- Purple Famas pack compatibility restored.
- Adding HK 416 / HK MP5SD / ERYX Launcher (wire guided) / APAV40 & AC58 Grenade Fusil.
- Orange bullet tracer added for daytime combat.
- Addon split in two, accessories are now standalone in a separate accessories box (will provide a link soon).
- FHQ accessories compatibility by a separate config file.
- INKO compatibility removed.
2.0 alpha 3
- Compatible with BIS new sound system
- AT4CS with correct ballistic and INKO Compatible (but still bouncing)
- Aimpoint and EOTECH are now collimated
- M107 in two colors and with 2 ammo type, PAMAS G1
- bugs and textures correction.
v2.0 alpha 2
- Correction of a lot of reported bugs
- corrected documentation
- a lot of textures changes
- sounds adjustments
- FrF2 and J8 are now separate items
- PGM has a more complex bolt
- plus many more i can't remember (still al lot of work though)
- Armaholic forums
- BI forums
- Arma 3 Dev Build
- Community Base addons A3
Only required when you use the FHQ Accessories pack config:
- FHQ Accessories pack