This addon adds a variety of variants of Heckler & Koch's USP ("Universale Selbstladepistole").
All versions are compatible with a silencer (the .45 variant using a custom, the 9mm the vanilla one), the BIS flashlight and all vanilla sights, utilizing a rail mount. Both versions use custom mags.
- USP 9mm: Standard version of the USP. Uses custom 9x19 mags.
- USP (tan) 9mm: The 9mm USP with a tan colored receiver. Functionally identical to the black version.
- USP .45 ACP: Standard version of the USP. Uses custom .45 ACP mags.
- USP (tan) .45 ACP: The .45 USP with a tan colored receiver. Functionally identical to the black version.
- .45 ACP silencer: Silencer for the .45 USP. Keep in mind that the 9mm version uses the vanilla 9mm one.
- 9mmx19 15-round mag: Mag for the 9mm USP.
- .45 ACP 12-round mag: Mag for the .45 USP
- USP box: Box containing all weapon versions, 9mm & .45 silencers, the flashlight, magazines and all vanilla scopes.
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
64-Bit - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/ArmA 3/
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Every weapon, possible attachment and mag is contained in the "[Flummi] USP" box you can place in the editor.
(Empty -> Ammo -> [Flummi] USP)
USP 9mm: "Flummi_USP_9mm"
USP Tan 9mm: "Flummi_USP_9mm_tan"
USP .45: "Flummi_USP_45"
USP Tan .45: "Flummi_USP_45_tan"
15Rnd 9mmx19 magazine: "Flummi_15Rnd_9x19"
12Rnd .45 ACP magazine: "Flummi_12Rnd_45ACP"
.45 Silencer: "Flummi_snds_45"
USP 9mm: 15Rnd 9x19mm Parabellum mags
USP .45: 12Rnd .45 ACP mags
Muzzle: 9 mm/.45 silencer
Top: All vanilla scopes
none at the moment
Please tell me what you think, and how I can improve this.
I left the ability to mount optics out for now, since I still haven't fixed the ADS position. I'd love it if anyone could help me with this: http://i.imgur.com/GHMKKn8.jpg
Credits & Thanks:
Kiory123, for his SA80 addon and his livestream, that motivated me to do this in the first place, and was an amazing help
Mondkalb's Addon Tutorial, for obvious reasons
Plumpen, Jokerle and LoASWE, for helping with testing
BIS, for being awesome
The various people in the forum posts I googled for help
oliie, for making kick-ass custom sounds
- Changed suppressor classname to align with BIS standards ("snds")
- Updated UV maps & textures
- Added ability to equip optics using a new rail mount
- Added tan versions for both calibers
- Fixed position of light source for equipped flashlight
- Added signature/Key
- Added .45 version
- Added ability to equip flashlights
- Added custom magazines for both 9 mm and .45 versions (.45 does do more damage)
- BI forums