I have made a few scripts for my use that I use for the singleplayer campaign. I was missing some of my favourite features like my armory and being able to manage groups a bit.
I have 3 Parts to my scripts:
2- aeroson's fantastic Loadout management system is available at all ammoboxes. Also Big Kudos to Aeroson for a fantastic utility.
This allows you to save your loadout in a persistant location allowing jumping from mission to mission and loading persistant gear. Also you can order your team to the box and it will change their gear.
There is also a wardrobe that you can spawn by using Radio Juliet (0-0-0) where the Loadout interface is available. (give it a min for the actions to appear)
3- A group management system. This uses Arrays from the mouse target mainly and is written by me.
This Group Manager, Loadout and Paper Doll addon allows you to
2- add the cursor target to a global array
3- create new groups (normal and highcommand) from this array
4- grab someones ass and drag him out of that cammo netting
5- reset someones animation state so you can recruit a decorative dude.
I also have been butchering BIS Camp Maxwell and this kind of depends on my main pbo so both are available to use as you gents see fit or not at all
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
See the included example mission to learn how to use this in your own missions.
Credits & Thanks:
Even though the directory is named Subliminal Scripts I take no credit for the fantastic work of the other addon makers, my scripts pale in comparison and not for one second do I take for granted the time and effort gone into them.
- Edited the Interface Common Settings to point to the correct loaction for assets post marksmen update.
- Added Norrn's Revive Script so you can be revived and revive group members. Seperate PBO for now. ONLY USE 1
- Added a reset under Radio 0. (0-0-0) When activated this will reset the monitoring for all Key Commands That this mod uses and therefore support saved and reloaded games.
- Edited the Interface Common Settings to point to the correct loaction for "\ca\ui_f\data\ui_scrollbar_thumb_ca.paa" and other PAA files relating to the scrollbar.
- Added GUI for spawning and deleting wardrobe. Default mapped to END Key. Radio Action removed.
- Changed the Opening command for the Group Manager menu. Instead of being action menu activated this is now activated by the Home key.
- Added a userconfig file for defining the keys of the Group Manager and Loadout Manager interfaces. By Default HOME is for Group Manager and END is for loadout manager.
- Added a user interface that stops the action menu getting cluttered.
- Added option to absorb entire High Command Group.
- Added options to Promote Teams of each color (red,Blue,Yellow,Green)
- fixed pbo that doesn't request the userconfig.hpp and made the nice addition that you are able to order a teammate to grab saved gear from an ammocrate and it arms him not you
- BI forums
Tags: No tags