Author: MAD T
Author Website: http://www.NSS-Gamers.com
Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This is the public version of a admin/debbuging tool I wrote for our community NSS-Gamers.
This is the public version of a admin/debbuging tool I wrote for our community NSS-Gamers. I decided to release it to the public as it might be useful to others. Most of it is coded myself except the VAS, VVS and Keygetys' spectator. I know that it does not look very fancy and the code is pretty much a mess but it does the job.
Once in the game you will have to press Shift + F1 to open the console but you need to be either the server host or logged in as admin once.
That´s also the reason why i post this with a signature and server key. It´s up to the server owner to decide if he want´s to create his own signatures.
I highly recommend creating a own signature and key for it.
- 1st and 3rd person Spectator + Kegetys' Spectator script for free look
- Free cam (BIS splendid camera, will add the old too)
- Code execution (server, global, local, on choosed player)
- Code saving
- Variable monitor
- Script execution (executes the file script.sqf located in the addon directory)
- Map teleport
- No target (AI will not attack player)
- Server side logging (search for NSS_AC_Log: in .rpt files), this feature is only partially completed
- Virtual Ammobox System and Virtual Vehicle Spawner (by Tonic)
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
- The current version of the console might conflict with missions who have Tonic´s Virtual Vehicle Spawner and Virtual Ammobox System implemented. I´m thinkin of removing it as it is not realy needed.
- Also my spectator script has a bug. Rarly it happens when you spectate someone that the wrong person gets spectated. I currently don´t know why it is doing this and have very little time to fix it but will do it eventually one day when i got the time. I suggest clicking on Free in the spectator menu and use the kegety´s spectator script instead which will come up then.
Your free to modify and edit this work. I will keep updating this when i feel the need for it and when i got the time.
Credits & Thanks:
Tonic - for his Virtual Ammobox System and Virtual Vehicle Spawner
Kegety - for his spectator script and Ollem for updating it.
Hammer, Bigi and Mantis for testing
- first public release
- BI forums