Requirements: No addons required
Signed: Yes, serverkey included
Short description: This is the port of the C-130J from Arma 2.
Date: 2014-03-21 20:32
This is the port of the C-130J from Arma 2. This was originally just for the @CAF pack, but I have received a lot of requests for a standalone version of it.
2 variants- One for transporting soldiers (36) one for transporting cargo using scripts (empty)
Fully functional incoming missile warning and chaff/flare counter-measure (300rd)
Walk-able interior and working ramp
Extract into the ArmA 3 Directory, by default this is located in:
32-Bit - C:\Program Files\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
64-Bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam/Steamapps\Common\ArmA 3\
After extraction it should look like this:
You can also use the "Arma 3 Alpha" folder in your "My Documents" folder. Your folder setup could than look like for example this:
When present place the "userconfig" folder into your game install folder, usually:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3".
You may already have "userconfig" folder from other addons and/or mods in which case it is safe to merge the contents from this archive.
You'll also need to add a Launch Parameter to Steam, in order to do so right-click on ArmA 3 Alpha and click Properties and then Set Launch Options. In the window that opens enter in -mod=@your_mod_folder_name
For using multiple mods you would then do so like this:
You can also use -nosplash to get rid of the splash art and intro videos.
And of course you can also enable and disable community made addons and mods through the in-game Options Expansions menu if you do not want to mess with startup parameters!
When the above information still does not provide you with enough to learn how to install custom addons and mods you can always ask in our Guide On Installing Mods.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will try to cover the Community made releases. Make sure to visit our channel and subscribe!
Armaholic.com on Youtube
Gear still is touch-and go
Ejecting without a script will still kill you.
Fix gear issue
Allow co-pilot to access controls
Credits & Thanks:
BIS for the original model, textures and config.
- This fixes the issues with the 1.2 release. MFD works again, cargo variant works again.
- Fixed Cargo variant using transport model.
- HUD applied to copilot seat, HUD is now on pilot's helmet visor.
- Transport: added 12 more seats to fit 36 passengers
- Transport: changed the get-in positions. Crew door, Bottom of ramp, top of ramp, rear side doors.
- Tweaked viewpilot settings.
- Added options to control each door. (Front, Left & right)
- Ramp should be 100% walk-upable now.
- Added: Copilot seat with access to controls
- Added: Collision/ nav and landing lights
- Server key
- Fixed: Cargo ejecting in flight - for now enter / exit cargo is at rear of aircraft
- Fixed: Cargo ramp open/close speed - Now takes longer
- Fixed: Rvmat error & paa error
- Fixed: Cargo seats getting into cockpit - now only cargo seats in rear
- Now in standard @folder setup for standalone mod
- first Arma 3 release
- BI forums