released an updated version of his ASR AI 3 addon
on the BI forums
Quote Robalo :
This is my AI enhancement mod for Arma3.
It was primarily developed with dedicated server / coop gameplay in mind, although it works just as well for single player use.
I have played both campaign episodes with zero issues having this mod enabled (in fact, I probably would not have played them at all otherwise).
All the scripted features are running server side only. If a player joins a server with the mod active, his userconfig has no effect, the server scripted settings are applied, even for AI spawned/running on the player's machine.
- config:- (new) remove reporting of "unknown contact"
- (new) updated green recon units
- (new) full auto bursts can be interrupted
- (new) custom camouflage coefficients added for uniform, vest and backpacks
- (mod) per unit camouflage values set to a unique base value on which the dynamic camo coef will be applied
- (mod) ammo config tweaked so shots are heard at longer distances
- (mod) reworked handheld automatic weapons shooting - slightly shorter bursts but increased intensity
- (mod) increase AI rate of fire for single shots
- (mod) reduce chance of switching to handguns
- scripting:- (new) can set team to hold fire until I (or another when forced to) shoot with configurable keybind
- (new) camouflage depends on actual items soldiers are wearing
- (new) units inside vehicles can report contacts to near groups too
- (new) vehicle gunners may keep manning their weapons even after their vehicle was immobilized
- (rem) removed scripted shot detection for performance reasons in favor of config level detection
- (rem) removed loners joining other groups
- (rem) removed limping units dismissed from their group
- (mod) spend less time stationary while shooting
- (mod) removed AI teammate speed limiting
- (mod) vehicles with ammo cookoff not good for cover
- (mod) added a few more falling animations
- (mod) suppression effect for AI when taking hits so they no longer shoot back so accurately
- (mod) units caught in the open may throw smoke in panic
- (mod) improve units following/regrouping on leader after moving to cover
- (mod) prevent units from same side occupying same house position at a time
- (mod) re-equip nvg earlier (no longer wait till completely dark)
- (mod) medic check uses getUnitTrait
- (mod) a great deal of code optimisation
- (new) debug dynamic camouflage into RPT
- (mod) default radioing range extended to 700m
- (mod) allow up to 10 minute delays on radio reporting
- (mod) tweaked default skills in userconfig; meant for regular difficulty